Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, thanks, maybe a good idea.
I've looked: first mention of R is in thread #3 with a link to the Olive Press; Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3
EXCLUSIVE: Footage of property where paedophile and suspect Christian Brueckner lived in the months after Madeleine McCann disappeared from Portugal - Olive Press News Spain
No mention of him being Italian.

Then there is a mention of a certain Roman in the files: P.J. POLICE FILES: CAROLYN KISH
Who does not bare the surname Scott. So this is another Roman? And where does the surname Scott come from?

In thread #9 there is mention of a surname "Scott". Where did that come from?
Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #9

Did LS say he was Italian? Do you have a link?

I was sure LS had said it but I’ve searched for a link & cant find one. I’m probably getting muddled up...it’s possible that I’ve read he's meant to be Italian in the comments here, however I don’t think our mystery Roman is Italian or has the surname Scott, imo.

Well this is the myspace of NF, she calls the profile "portugalnights76" 1976 same birthyear as CB and she is original from Wurzburg same as CB... So how many NFs are there in Portugal? Nicole Fehlinger Photos on Myspace .... i am pretty sure they are NF and RS. There was also a myspace called Scott & Nicole Fehlinger...that's how i got the name....But i could be wrong..i find RS a very common name, could be a fake name of course. I am not sure why they think he is Italian..but he looks mediterranean, could be Romanian too also because his first name... one thing is sure..that he is very mysterious. This is the myspace. Myspace not much info on it and it could be the American couple too... So still not certain his surname is Scott.

Yes I did see the NF MySpace previously but I’m far from convinced. Answering your question, I would assume there would probably be only one NF in portugal.....BUT anyone can make a page in any name & add photos of anyone! I don’t think that is a photo of N & R (I could be wrong though). I don’t think you can assume Romans surname is Scott based on finding a MySpace page under the name S & NF?
It’s not even as though it has the same photos as the MySpace NF page you linked.

Last edited:
Is this not just rehashed news, Lynda? We’ve known about the Bavarian tip for weeks.
Yes, you posted a link on 2nd July to an earlier Sun article & your comment was 'Portuguese number, but out of the 16 calls they had about it, the most promising lead comes from a caller from Bavaria...'
Oddly, that detail now seems to have disappeared from the article.

Wasn't there a person named Diogo Silva tied in with the phonecall or phone number somehow ?? Interestingly, a person of that name is also on the list shared by MENDEL. X
I believe I read an account that stated Diogo Silva is a common name in Portugal; and also that this Diogo Silva was not the owner of the number at the time. I will try to find link.

Wasn't there a person named Diogo Silva tied in with the phonecall or phone number somehow ?? Interestingly, a person of that name is also on the list shared by MENDEL. X

Apparently it's a very common name in Portugal. That's been established in a few places, including the Sun article I've just got open for another reply:

'Portugese media reported the number Christian B was called from (+351) 916 510 683 was registered to a man called Diogo Silva, which is a common name in Portugal.'

Yes, you posted a link on 2nd July to an earlier Sun article & your comment was 'Portuguese number, but out of the 16 calls they had about it, the most promising lead comes from a caller from Bavaria...'

That was some very quick recall on your part, Looby :)! Thank you!

Here's a link that states Diogo Silva, who has the current number is a 15 year-old boy: Joana Cipriano and Diogo Silva : MadeleineMccann

ETA - Or to make sure that if he does walk (which he won’t, HCW has already said he’ll be rearrested) .

Yes, I'm pretty sure he would be immediately rearrested on charges relating to MM, even if that means they have to reveal their evidence to him. They know how much of a flight risk he presents, since he's given them the slip before.

But whilst en route, another call came in for a suspected burglary taking place miles away.. The 1st error in the emergency of MM was made right then
I still think the timing of this could be very significant, & wish we knew how thoroughly it has been looked into. The disturbance could have been CB at the location he'd broken into with a struggling victim...

I still think the timing of this could be very significant, & wish we knew how thoroughly it has been looked into. The disturbance could have been CB at the location he'd broken into with a struggling victim...
Strange isn it. I've often wondered if it was a purposely made phone call to create a diversion. Although, who would think a burglary would take priority over a missing child?? Also, was it ever revealed what the officers discovered at the destination?? X

Is this not just rehashed news, Lynda? We’ve known about the Bavarian tip for weeks.

Yes I agree there’s nothing new on the article, I was posting in reply to Jenesaisquio what couldn’t link the article in her post. The article is dated yesterday however so maybe it’s been rewritten with some things removed, I could swear Lia S said Roman was Italian but I can’t find a link to that anywhere.

Yes, I'm pretty sure he would be immediately rearrested on charges relating to MM, even if that means they have to reveal their evidence to him. They know how much of a flight risk he presents, since he's given them the slip before.

I’ll be completely honest, I didn’t even think that the charges that would be put to him on rearrest would be for MM, scatterbrain that I am. I took HCW’s words to mean that if he was released on a technicality of the international warrant for the rape, then he’d just be rearrested for the rape based on the forensics. But I have zero law knowledge, so don’t know if that would even be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Badge 1187