Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the mention of 'rich German' aka the ex husband reminded me of Carol Everett's 2007s drawing where ahe said 'find the rich Herman, you will find Maddie'
Carol is not a typical psychic, she just intuitivly draws pictures of suspects and sends them to police. I was never interested in any psychic in MM case but Carols thee suspects stayed in my mind. She said 'a servant type of a women' she also kept saying 'Germany', she guessed an awful lot!
I keep thinking about Macbeth and three witches haha but Carol also said that Madeleine was sent to a strange family with German links.

Hmm...

“In the previous appeal, the suspect was described as a tanned, dark-haired man who spoke English slowly. He had a foreign accent and possibly slurred speech, had unkempt hair and was unshaven. Witnesses also said he smelled strange, and some said he had a pot belly.”

Sounds like someone who’s drunk with English as a second language. We know he had an alcohol problem.

The Gail Cooper sighting which I think occurred a week or so prior to the McCanns arriving involved an interaction between the witness and a man fitting the above description - the artist impression was widely publicised.

It seems interesting, given the NF line of work, that his reason for the visit was collecting on behalf of an orphanage.

What I think really links them is the smell of the person. It must have been a strong odour for several people to mention it.

It’s just an inkling - and I know that it’s not unheard of for men to have a female accomplice - but NF’s supposed involvement actually makes me less inclined to think this was an abduction for sexual violence and/ or procuring dark web material. Evidently she’s crooked but I’m not seeing those two threads merging. Burglary or quick-thinking abduction to sell? Maybe.
Not sure I'd be as ready to dismiss NF's involvement - or rather, not as ready to assume her involvement means a less obnoxious crime. Some pretty horrendous British cases have involved a female partner under the thumb of the main offender (think Myra Hindley, Rose West) & we have been told CB was abusive towards NF, eg Olive Press's report where LS claims NF was 'often covered in bruises'.
Perhaps NF even told CB about the stash of money in an attempt to get in his good books?
[edited for clarity]

So it seems everybody here is just believing Sandra F on the spot? That's very, VERY, surprising. What makes you so readily believe her? Imo, she'll report just about anything to grab the attention. She is a "journalist" for a gossip section, not police investigations (or anything else serious and important, really).

I might be mixed up, but are we leaning towards NF and MT being the people who were tasked with retrieving evidence from his house whilst he was in prison in 2006 - including the video camera?

If so, we’re then saying that NF was still happy to be his partner in crime following her viewing that video in full knowledge of what had happened. Or do we assume she already knew full well what he was a capable of? It’s said there was, on that camera, video of violent sex act/ rape of an older lady (as we know) a girl who appeared 15-20 and a woman who was 30-40. They sat on that evidence for a long time.

Presumably it was MT who finally came forward with the truth following the MM confession in a bar. But why then unless he knew that someone had confessed that? Did he actually wait until CB had left the country?

It makes me wonder if the story around the confession - whereby CB confessed and then showed a video of the rape of the older US lady (which has never quite added up) is in fact bending the truth. What if CB confessed
to MT in 2017 on the anniversary but MT had in fact already seen the video and only then had the confidence to shop him?

I suggested it may have been NF and RN or BP who cleared out the house.
MT was in prison with CB for the diesel theft.

So it seems everybody here is just believing Sandra F on the spot? That's very, VERY, surprising. What makes you so readily believe her? Imo, she'll report just about anything to grab the attention. She is a "journalist" for a gossip section, not police investigations (or anything else serious and important, really).

I think you're generalising here and being a little unfair on everyone.
Everyone here speculates with an open mind as we're aware it's not a conspiracy theory website. We're here to make possible links - that's all, most folks posts aren't a statement of fact but suggestions.
We're all hungry for info atm so bound to latch onto this from Sandra - and we're not stupid!

Not sure I'd be as ready to dismiss NF's involvement - or rather, not as ready to assume her involvement means a less obnoxious crime. Some pretty horrendous British cases have involved a female partner under the thumb of the main offender (think Myra Hindley, Rose West) & we have been told CB was abusive towards NF, eg Olive Press's report where LS claims NF was 'often covered in bruises'.
Perhaps NF even told CB about the stash of money in an attempt to get in his good books?
[edited for clarity]

Well yes that’s the other thing I’m wondering - complicit doesn’t mean willing.

Just a guess but perhaps NF faked qualifications in order to get the German children because it was easy money looking after them?
I've seen her reported as a social worker, child psychologist - maybe a fake degree or lesser qualifications.
It’s maybe worth somebody with a good grasp of German checking to see if, like the UK, Germany has professional registrations held and checkable online. I am a health professional in the UK and if you have my first and last name you can check my professional registration and qualifications very quickly

[edited for clarity]

I seem to recall that, on the videos found, it was reported there were 3 rapes - one was with a woman around Nicole’s age. We don’t know that wasn’t her (it was taken in his farmhouse sometime around 2006 or prior)

Just an idea...

What if the call from CB to NF was made with CB nearby and NF in the complex. Witnesses are far less likely to remember a woman carrying a child. It’s often easier to use the woman where an abduction is planned since they’re (generally) well practiced at putting children at ease and NF had experience.

We know that CB is afraid of going to prison - and if he did have a lot of power over NF, as bruises would suggest (and I imagine that’s the tip of the iceberg) he’d probably be keen to have her do it so he can have deniability later.

This forum is brilliant.

It is obvious that these people are shady characters but there is not one bit of evidence that would stand up in court and secure a conviction for CB against MM

So Romano from Trier is the biological father of NF's daughter that was born in Oct 2009.

I totally agree

I fear that the MM case will never be solved

There are thousands of posts on here that are all pure speculation and just highlighting petty crimes and peoples movements

Somebody must know something incriminating. Or do they ?

I totally agree

I fear that the MM case will never be solved

There are thousands of posts on here that are all pure speculation and just highlighting petty crimes and peoples movements

Somebody must know something incriminating. Or do they ?

I think we’re all hoping the German police know something. Otherwise, yeah. We’re just pissing into the wind!

Agreed

You know if it wasn’t CB he will probably become a millionaire out of this with damages and compensation

[edited for clarity]
From my understanding it was RS who was abusive towards NF,that she was seen with a broken arm and covered in bruises at the time they were living together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member