Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But people here get banned that easy?
yes and i expect another one....i have watched and read your posts with great interest and you have great enthusiasm. but you are going off on needless tangents. ie wasting your time. The dogs were the bone of contention lol they changed the face of the case...everybody was anti Mccann. This wasted years of good sleuthing...not one word of the dogs now.

Dog's work was a fiasco, unfortunately. PJ charged them with approval from SY under weak, if any, evidence, just to see if it could be.

People have feelings and can follow false leads for that. All I want is criminals implied all named and sentenced and not just feelings feeding.

Parents, RM, SM, CB. All feelings. Forensic evidence is lacking as always.

Sorry Mendel, The 4c address that William tell posted for SM is on the handwritten list for SM in the McCann files (someone asked for the source of that address). I am literal, I see the address on the paperwork associated with SM.

Jenesaisquoi I already conceded SM's address is at PDL from postcode a few posts before. As it was written, it seemed to be at Lagos city.

06_VOLUME_VIa_Page_1408.jpg

yes and i expect another one....i have watched and read your posts with great interest and you have great enthusiasm. but you are going off on needless tangents. ie wasting your time. The dogs were the bone of contention lol they changed the face of the case...everybody was anti Mccann. This wasted years of good sleuthing...not one word of the dogs now.

The Audi formed part of the Cadaver test I believe?

i have faith in the Germans.

Not even British LE is taking Braunschweig's suspect as definitive as they have many leads to follow unconnected to him as I saw in a Dutch video provided by member Worlwatcher a few days ago. I have faith in all people working hard as I want this solved in court and not on the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams