Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chiatos, those pictures were captured by cache after browsing Internet. I'm sure there were millions of computers around the world with those images.
Right on, but why would an adult male search the internet only one week after her disappearance and take the trouble to save those images on a disk? If he had nothing to do with it?

Right on, but why would an adult male search the internet only one week after her disappearance and take the trouble to save those images on a disk? If he had nothing to do with it?

Images are saved automatically by cache, Chiatos...

Paper says 4 images from cache that were captured by browsing Internet. No one can be charged with those images. All people from PDL had them almost for sure.

Last edited:
off hand i don't know the dates but it's on sergy's statement so it was before maddie vanished.

Just chipping in here as have been reading up on SM's statement in PJ files. You can find the reference to the Christian that stayed 2 nights at SM's house and found *advertiser censored* on his computer on page 3439:

2. RECORD OF PAEDOPHILE MATERIALhttps://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm#p13p3439

Alison informs us that 4 years ago her boyfriend Cristian was spending two nights at Sergei Malinka's home when, upon going to send an email from one of Sergei's computers and upon joining an attachment he saw paedophile material. When asked for explanations, Sergei told him that it was a client's computer and that he would denounce the fact to the pertinent authorities the following day.

That is what Alison told us.

Mandalas, that's been posted again and again here. Christian is not an uncommon name. Who's Christian? Even Wolters is Christian. And Ronaldo.

I appreciate it has been posted before Mendel, just providing the reference to Tell's comments as I just happened to be reading it. IMO, if there was any link between the Christian and CB it would have been well turned over already by now by the German police.... Again, there's surely plenty they know that we don't.

Sorry if this was repetitive info, just trying to keep things neat and tidy!

No problem with repetitions to me, Mandalas. I only think they're extracting too much info where there's none, if any.

I see your point, and it's justified.

I vaguely recall there was sleuthing on this thread several weeks ago about the various girlfriends of CB and whether there was ever a connection between the Alison spoken to by the PJ and CB. Be good to know.....

MOO

Last edited:
I'm a bit lost with the SM link here. Is there something new that has come out in the news that I've missed? Or are people just making stuff up based on the the PJ files from years ago that we've already discussed on the thread? Seems to be a lot of unsubstantiated comments being banded around.

I'm a bit lost with the SM link here. Is there something new that has come out in the news that I've missed? Or are people just making stuff up based on the the PJ files from years ago that we've already discussed on the thread? Seems to be a lot of unsubstantiated comments being banded around.

Looks more likely second option, DLK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member