Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
well to me it would mean that somebody knows that he knows something and to keep his mouth shut...what else could it mean.

He didn't seem very frightened after that. They graffitied "FALA" = "SPEAK" on sidewalk.

good find...it's like icing on the cake isn't it.
He didn't seem very frightened after that. They graffitied "FALA" = "SPEAK" on sidewalk.
well it could mean the exact opposite and people want him to talk either way to me he's complicit.

good find...it's like icing on the cake isn't it.

well it could mean the exact opposite and people want him to talk either way to me he's complicit.

I have nothing against that, simply can't see how he's implied. I think SM is a waist of time.

The Russian
The Englishman
The German

At the moment, afaik, all innocent from a legal point of view.

Legally, which LE is allowed to do what with regard to these international men? (Also factoring in that MM is English).

I have nothing against that, simply can't see how he's implied. I think SM is a waist of time.
Why was a disk containing images of MM then found at his address? Dated May 11th?

The Russian
The Englishman
The German

At the moment, afaik, all innocent from a legal point of view.

Legally, which LE is allowed to do what with regard to these international men? (Also factoring in that MM is English).

LE will do everything law allows irrespective of nationality provided they have evidence they can pass in court.

So what, Peanut?
It was just an observation, no animosity intended. You’ve mentioned when others have gone quiet, I was just commenting that I had noticed we hadn’t heard from you, and now you’re back. If anything just take it as a compliment and move on? I really have no beef with anyone on here at all, so I would really appreciate it not to get into any online spat as that’s not why I’m here...

I was 2 days away but not lurking. I kept following the thread as guest for personal reasons.

I mean page 31 of this thread

Chiatos, those pictures were captured by cache after browsing Internet. I'm sure there were millions of computers around the world with those images.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe