Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose, I thought most of that excavation work was done by hand though. Maybe the mini diggers were just used to take the top soil away?

Timeline of police investigation into Fred and Rose West
Yes young Heather West was located first with the experts on scene saying that unless Heather had 3 legs then there had to be at least 1 other body there, since 3 thigh bones were recovered from the grave. The rest of that victim was found and another victim and another. They tore the place apart after that. Fred was a builder by trade and had built a patio and whatnot. The house no longer exists X

The reporter from Sky News has said they’re packing up and it looks like the search has been fruitless :(

If the cellar has been uncovered today, I thought the searches were intended to be carried out until Friday, is it possible that they are ending early because they've found what they needed? They are very tight lipped so I don't think they would immediately tell if they found anything.
I guess I'm just being hopeful that justice will be delivered but it constantly seems like a breakthrough and then nothing - I can't imagine how exhausted MM's parents must be.

If LE have a video of MM like we believe they do.
The interior of the place he resided/caravan/shack in this garden obvs held vital clues to where LE needed to search.
Whoever had seen the inside of the residence, or knew about it has lead them to this find imo.
WHO knew CB was there in 2007 except the neighbor? Who is working with LE?
I'm sure this search isn't being conducted on the neighbors testimony, as they would not have spoken to the press.
jmo
The GF?

Or
I wonder how long CB rented this plot for and when he became the tenant.
If MM is there, he would have had to have secured the rental before hand and not just have rocked up in Hanover looking for a place to stay and conceal a body in early May 2007.
Just makes me wonder if this was pre-meditated abduction and murder and not just impulsive act, or robbery then change of mind.
Or he could have used someone else’s place?

If the cellar has been uncovered today, I thought the searches were intended to be carried out until Friday, is it possible that they are ending early because they've found what they needed? They are very tight lipped so I don't think they would immediately tell if they found anything.
I guess I'm just being hopeful that justice will be delivered but it constantly seems like a breakthrough and then nothing - I can't imagine how exhausted MM's parents must be.
SKY News reported that ground penetrating equipment was used as were metal detectors. The reporter said the officers were looking for something specific in relation to the 'death' of MM. As opposed to them searching for MM. So a tip off of some sort has to be the main factor behind the activity X

I thought the same. Probably hay fever or very natural face touching. I touch my face all the time!

I do that too, but the lady does not look like a typical police-woman due to her clothes without the "Polizei"-mark on the back. Such a big operation needs involved persons to be identified as involved ones. 100 Officers, maybe 100 media-people.

Okay, maybe she is an "non-marked" officer? Does she look like a person, that is ordered to do such a work? IMO she looks like a civilian carrying ONLY some gloves. Maybe one, that has been there for identification of something. So everything is possible.

The male officer might be yawning, yes! But most people close their eyes by doing that. So everything is possible either.

We and the media are going on by assumpting due to lack of statements. Good strategy by L.E..

FACT is, taking back appeal to be released from prison by yesterday and a pathetic reason for this, that has been told to the media.

FACT is, a lawyer that has been offensive in the past, was very quiet yesterday by just saying: "We'll see how we will react to this."!

Last edited:
SKY News reported that ground penetrating equipment was used as were metal detectors. The reporter said the officers were looking for something specific in relation to the 'death' of MM. As opposed to them searching for MM. So a tip off of some sort has to be the main factor behind the activity X
Or photographic/video evidence of MM on the techi stuff they found? Hate to have to think of things like this

Search is now complete.

Reports are suggesting a cellar was found and that the search is linked to the MM case, but police have not confirmed whether they have found anything. I guess there will be some testing carried out of samples, but also wondering if things could have been unearthed discreetly beneath the tents?

RTE is a credible news source.

German police complete McCann allotment search
Edit: removed typos and referenced source.

I do that too, but the lady does not look like a typical police-woman due to her clothes without the "Polizei"-mark on the back. Such a big operation needs involved persons to be identified as involved ones. 100 Officers, maybe 100 media-people.

Okay, maybe she is an "non-marked" officer? Does she look like a person, that is ordered to do such a work? IMO she looks like a civilian carrying ONLY some gloves. Maybe one, that has been there for identification of something. So everything is possible.

The male officer might be yawning, yes! But most people close their eyes by doing that. So everything is possible either.

We and the media are going on by assumpting due to lack of statements. Good strategy by L.E..

FACT is, taking back appeal ro be released from prison by yesterday and a pathetic reason for this, that has been told to the media.

FACT is, a lawyer that has been offensive in the past, was very quiet yesterday by just saying: "We'll see how we will react to this."!
I wondered the same thing about that female, however, could her police t shirt be under the black cardigan she's wearing?

Last edited:
Or photographic/video evidence of MM on the techi stuff they found? Hate to have to think of things like this

Are you by any chance talking about the techy stuff in the link you posted earlier? Because that headline was very misleading - if you read the first few paragraphs, they’re referring to stuff we know they found ages ago, at the box factory in Neuwegersleben. There may well have been media of MM on those, we don’t know and discuss it frequently here. But just wanted to make sure it was clear that we don’t know that they found any digital media storages today :)

If the search was fruitless, I doubt they'd simply pack up and leave without further investigation. Although I also don't think they'd pack up if they did find something.
It's infuriating not knowing any details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member