Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kleingarten is located along the Stichkanal, at Seelze.

I'll wait for more secure info from police officials.
Guardian is a pretty reputable sources and they've quoted a spokesperson for the prosecutors office.

"The investigation is taking place in connection with our investigation regarding MM"

Which IMO could mean specifically the MM case or could equally mean the suspect in the MM case

Wie die Staatsanwaltschaft Braunschweig gegenüber NDR 1 Niedersachsen bestätigte, steht die mehrtägige Aktion im Zusammenhang mit den Ermittlungen im Fall der vor 13 Jahren verschwundenen Madeleine "Maddie" McCann.
See link I've posted a few mins ago

Guardian is a pretty reputable sources and they've quoted a spokesperson for the prosecutors office.

"The investigation is taking place in connection with our investigation regarding MM"

Which IMO could mean specifically the MM case or could equally mean the suspect in the MM case

Spokeswoman said orginally „Die Maßnahme steht im Zusammenhang mit unseren Ermittlungen im Fall Maddie McCann“: Operations are connected to our investigation in MM's case.

Has CB finally cracked???!

Hard to say! Maybe new evidence. IMO they are excavating NOT that garden parcel, in what he has been said to fantasize about building a fritzl-cellar. That used to be Braunschweig IMO.

Now they are checking a site near Hannover, where he used to leave in the near area, as i understand the reports.

It says they confirmed to local media and the Sky reporter that it was in relation to MM

This is odd news. He wouldn't have brought a body from Portugal to Hanover surely

With the amount of media coverage the case got over night it’s feasible that he left the area ASAP. I do agree though, it’s a long way to travel with a body. Maybe his instinct took him to a place he knew well and felt secure?

Has CB finally cracked???!
The first report linked here from the Daily Star said a prisoner transporter was at the scene as well as the forensics and excavators. Not sure it's the most reputable news source as none of the others have mentioned it but if true somebody in custody might have cracked. I don't think it would be CB tho. Too risky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe