Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what an Allegro is, cheers :) I was talking about the Mercedes Sprinter that the owner of the Braunschweig allotment said he had while he stayed there between 2013-2016, as per the article I linked. I then added the bit about IG, because it’s been reported since CB came on the scene that a “dark coloured Mercedes Sprinter“ was seen leaving the forest she went missing from, in 2015. Which is within the timeframe he was said to have the Sprinter...:)
Yes, I was meant to quote Boxer, I know you know :)

I wonder was this to repair the canopy-type thing around the rising roof?
Then again, does anyone remember the ex-girlfriend saying he took the roof off the camper and filled it with water?
Strange dude.
Yes, I remember the gf saying he removed the roof so he could fill it with water (rainwater?) to use as a bath. Very odd.

No, I don’t think so because both dogs alerted to the hire car and the hire car key. That means Eddie was just alerting to human blood, not cadaver smell in the hire car. Like I said, trace human blood can be found anywhere and doesn’t mean a body was there. It’s likely bad luck that the McCann’s had trace blood in their car.

ETA - I do think it’s highly possible the perp had contact or residue of human remains on his clothing/gloves/shoes. And those trace smells got onto the McCann’s items in the apartment. Of particular note is Cuddle Cat, which Madeleine had with her in bed. Eddie the cadaver dog alerted to Cuddle Cat but Keela the blood dog did not. I think the perp touched Cuddle Cat. IMO
Agree. There is no way yet to predict the scope of possible murders.

No, I don’t think so because both dogs alerted to the hire car and the hire car key. That means Eddie was just alerting to human blood, not cadaver smell in the hire car. Like I said, trace human blood can be found anywhere and doesn’t mean a body was there. It’s likely bad luck that the McCann’s had trace blood in their car.

ETA - I do think it’s highly possible the perp had contact or residue of human remains on his clothing/gloves/shoes. And those trace smells got onto the McCann’s items in the apartment. Of particular note is Cuddle Cat, which Madeleine had with her in bed. Eddie the cadaver dog alerted to Cuddle Cat but Keela the blood dog did not. I think the perp touched Cuddle Cat. IMO

The spaniels both alerted their handler when they were brought to a silver Renault Scenic - the same car Kate and Gerry had hired on holiday.

The dogs indicated they signalled human blood and corpse odour inside the boot and on the outside of the driver's door."

NOT a MC accusation MODS - Just trying to ask how CB could have put cadaver on hired car.

Last edited:
These dogs are so highly trained, would not get hyped up and bark out of excitement.
Their barks are their trained indication.

I might give them my Jack Russell to train cos she seriously barks at everything

This waiting for further news is so frustrating. I really hope they found something just to shut up the evil trolls who keep saying the parents did it.

I might give them my Jack Russell to train cos she seriously barks at everything

This waiting for further news is so frustrating. I really hope they found something just to shut up the evil trolls who keep saying the parents did it.

If HCW doesn’t speak up soon, I may have to leave him for Crying Cop Chap.
Just sayin.

Ah, but he also kept his stolen “stash” in the roof space, as per MT. This is where the “two German friends” that cleared him out were directed to find everything.

Dude seriously has zero MO that I can follow.

Have been reading all your posts and you’re amazing sleuths. The one thing that’s beginning to stand out for me is that it really feels like a business. The lack of consistent MO is almost becoming an MO in itself along with the focus on setting up camera before rape and now the cellars, all makes it feel like a dark web business. I’ve no idea how that operates but snuff movies, attacks on adults and children exist and someone has to make them. He always seemed to have plenty of money. My hunch is that he was doing it to order to make money. I’d say they have footage but no body so building up locations but in process might get more evidence of other crimes and wider ring?

A lot of work, instead of setting it on fire to get rid of evidence like DNA, don't you think?
Yes, fire would be much smarter. Still he is a van lover, so maybe he was attached to that particular van.
He let the impounded Bedford go, never retrieving it from Portuguese police.

Do you know if there MSM on where the VW van went? Are they still looking for it?

I haven't been involved from the beginning other than hearing the news stories at the time but this is starting to feel very different to what I'd originally thought.

He seems to be abnormally obsessed with cellars and burying things.

Several predators seem to be fixated on cellars/dungeons, and burying things.

Oddly many seem to have campers or drive vans too.

It chills me to the bone to even think of what he made tiny Maddie endure.

Pedophiles are the worst of the worst, and this suspect seems to be a sadist pedophile making them even more evil if possible.

It's so heartbreaking. If I close my eyes I can still see Maddie's beautiful innocent face. Her image is unforgettable just like the angelic photo of precious little Caylee Anthony before she was murdered.

Jmho

It was in the skip.
I doubt all the rubbish, dust, soil, plastic cups and other stuff in the skip is off to the forensics lab imo.
There was a bucket in the skip,I also read two articles claiming they found a child's bucket but it could have just been a small bucket...the things in the skip were what they were collecting,the skips (2 )were removed with items they collected in it.

Several predators seem to be fixated on cellars/dungeons, and burying things.

Oddly many seem to have campers or drive vans too.

It chills me to the bone to even think of what he made tiny Maddie endure.

Pedophiles are the worst of the worst, and this suspect seems to be a sadist pedophile making them even more evil if possible.

It's so heartbreaking. If I close my eyes I can still see Maddie's beautiful innocent face. Her image is unforgettable just like the angelic photo of precious little Caylee Anthony before she was murdered.

Jmho

Yeah, this goes through my mind too. I have no idea and no intention to find out what they do to these children, but about 10 years ago I had job where I invited professionals in to talk to current undergraduates. One was a criminal psychologist working in the prison service and I asked her about Madeleine. She said it’s likely she was killed within two hours and that it’s not always that the perpetrator intends to kill them, it’s what they DO to them that kills them. At that point I shut my brain off. Doesn’t bare thinking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20