Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by @Baciagalupo, a Hannover resident, on Tuesday re: the tents in the field.

ETA - assuming it’s the same tents. There were a lot of them :rolleyes: And they’re very small to sit in all night, observing

The press in the article were just speculating too since police were not talking to them at all so who knows. Here is the relevant part of the article:

Firefox-Screenshot-2020-07-30-T17-18-39-730-Z.png

Posted by @Baciagalupo, a Hannover resident, on Tuesday re: the tents in the field.

ETA - assuming it’s the same tents. There were a lot of them :rolleyes: And they’re very small to sit in all night, observing

Observing a site from half a mile away in two small tents, beside a big van, when you can park a police car in front of the site???

Come on....

Last edited:
I say too much clothing for summer in Malaga, it's 30°+ degrees from early morning. The non AC VW would be like an oven.
Have to take also into account that the reflected person might not have anything to do with the van.
In the Malaga photo the VW's shadow, especially the shadow of its rear bumper needs further accurate study using actual dimensions and angles of the rear of the vehicle. I leave that until later.
So, without looking at shadows, the post of sleuth-d- dates the Malaga photo to the period 7 Dec 2006 to 15 Aug 2007, and if we assume CB was in Malaga with the van then we can remove the first few days of that period (because he was still in jail).

He was everywhere. And everywhere he went he had a place to stay.

And many different vehicles. From the link @dotr posted earlier.

Maddie cops prepare to raid suspect's 2nd allotment hiding ANOTHER cellar

Recalling he owned a Mercedes sprinter van and had two dogs, Mr Kruimstoh told The Sun: “I was shocked when I suddenly saw his picture while searching for Maddie in the spring...

“He gave me notice in the afternoon, got into his packed, small car, and after that I never heard from him again.”

So in the 3 years he stayed at the Braunschweig allotment, he had a Merc van but whatever happened to it resulted in him having to pack his stuff into a small car.

Just IMO, I really don’t think we can read too much into those two pictures. Only one tabloid has reported it, the Express, and they’re garbage no harm to them.

Here’s same “upset” dude looking rather chilled while on his phone; in the pic of him rubbing his face while being “upset” we can see he has two phones - one in his hand and one in his pocket. Personal phone and work phone? Maybe dude has stuff going on in his personal life? He also has a beard. They get itchy. Or so I’m told :rolleyes:
I’ve also included a pic of what looks like an officer smiling.
All down to viewers perspective.

It just looked as though she was shielding her eyes from the sun
Like you said Betty, the Express is the absolute pits!
Worst rag in UK imo.

I propose the 2 tents being where there are inspection covers of pair of rainwater drains which flow through that field to the canal. This is not based on any evidence at all. It is because having ruled out IMO the ideas of M/F toilet tents, changing tents for donning forensic clothes, overnight surveillance tents, dog tents, tea-brewing tents, evidence protection tents, etc, in every case because the 2 tents are not in a sensible location for those functions.

I propose the 2 tents being where there are inspection covers of pair of rainwater drains which flow through that field to the canal. This is not based on any evidence at all. It is because having ruled out IMO the ideas of M/F toilet tents, changing tents for donning forensic clothes, overnight surveillance tents, dog tents, tea-brewing tents, evidence protection tents, etc, in every case because the 2 tents are not in a sensible location for those functions.

You’re probably right, Red! You invest major time in your sleuthing so I’d take your word over a random journo.

Here is a current news block from Germany (BILD). An expert talks about the new application for release from prison (scroll to 5:35> set yt-translator if necessary):

Thank you! The person says, in his opinion the new appeal seems to be lawful, but chances only 50/50. IMO the new appeal is unlawful but i'm still waiting for the opinion of my colleague.

It just looked as though she was shielding her eyes from the sun
Like you said Betty, the Express is the absolute pits!
Worst rag in UK imo.

Head forward and linear swiping of the eye; poor girl has a bit of dust from the dig in it, IMO.

Attachments

• 7ED5A99A-9209-4E28-A8BB-3DC852FB06CB.jpeg
    7ED5A99A-9209-4E28-A8BB-3DC852FB06CB.jpeg
    95.6 KB · Views: 43
Was he hiding behind the sofa and did he rummage in the cupboard as he is an alleged prolific burlgar? JMO MOO

My God you'vev sussed it!!

Haha! Well I don’t think the perp did anything behind the sofa. Keela the blood sniffing dog alerted there and LE took samples from there, which if I recall correctly were inconclusive. The cadaver dog Eddie would alert to both cadaver smell and blood smell, so they used Keela the blood dog to determine whether the scent was blood or cadaver. I don’t put a lot of stock in the blood alerts because wherever there are people around, there’s going to be trace amounts of blood. I just clumsily cut myself on a cheese grater yesterday and there’s probably a trace amount of blood in my fridge now. That doesn’t mean I kept a body in there. Both Keela and Eddie alerted to the hire car too.

The most interesting alerts, to me, are the ones where Eddie alerted, but Keela did not. I think there was something to his alerts. I think he sniffed trace cadaver smells that transferred from the perp. These cadaver dogs can smell all sorts of trace human remains, including bone fragments and cremations. What if the perp had cremains dust on his gloves and shoes?!?! IMO.

ETA - Eddie did not alert in any of the other apartments or in RM’s house or property. P.J. POLICE FILES: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT

And many different vehicles. From the link @dotr posted earlier.

Maddie cops prepare to raid suspect's 2nd allotment hiding ANOTHER cellar

Recalling he owned a Mercedes sprinter van and had two dogs, Mr Kruimstoh told The Sun: “I was shocked when I suddenly saw his picture while searching for Maddie in the spring...

“He gave me notice in the afternoon, got into his packed, small car, and after that I never heard from him again.”

So in the 3 years he stayed at the Braunschweig allotment, he had a Merc van but whatever happened to it resulted in him having to pack his stuff into a small car.

It was a Mercedes Sprinter type of vehicle that was seen leaving the area where IG disappeared. Pity he doesn't mention the colour.

Just IMO, I really don’t think we can read too much into those two pictures. Only one tabloid has reported it, the Express, and they’re garbage no harm to them.

Here’s same “upset” dude looking rather chilled while on his phone; in the pic of him rubbing his face while being “upset” we can see he has two phones - one in his hand and one in his pocket. Personal phone and work phone? Maybe dude has stuff going on in his personal life? He also has a beard. They get itchy. Or so I’m told :rolleyes:
I’ve also included a pic of what looks like an officer smiling.
All down to viewers perspective.

He looks like I look when I'm out and I suddenly wonder if I've turned off the cooker/closed the window.

Haha! Well I don’t think the perp did anything behind the sofa. Keela the blood sniffing dog alerted there and LE took samples from there, which if I recall correctly were inconclusive. The cadaver dog Eddie would alert to both cadaver smell and blood smell, so they used Keela the blood dog to determine whether the scent was blood or cadaver. I don’t put a lot of stock in the blood alerts because wherever there are people around, there’s going to be trace amounts of blood. I just clumsily cut myself on a cheese grater yesterday and there’s probably a trace amount of blood in my fridge now. That doesn’t mean I kept a body in there. Both Keela and Eddie alerted to the hire car too.

The most interesting alerts, to me, are the ones where Eddie alerted, but Keela did not. I think there was something to his alerts. I think he sniffed trace cadaver smells that transferred from the perp. These cadaver dogs can smell all sorts of trace human remains, including bone fragments and cremations. What if the perp had cremains dust on his gloves and shoes?!?! IMO.

ETA - Eddie did not alert in any of the other apartments or in RM’s house or property. P.J. POLICE FILES: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT

So you think he must have been in contact with a human corpse before he took MM and then spread the cadaver onto the exact rental car that the MC's hired weeks later?

Crikey... The constant moving back and forth across borders, vehicle changes, and checkered criminal history, topped off with strange burials of pets, children's clothing and CP stashes was all pretty unsettling to begin with, where this guy is concerned.

Until now, I sensed there was something dark about CB but didn't believe it would get to this. At least, I'd hoped it wouldn't get any more sinister. The discreet cellars in isolated locations, the proximity of locations to more than one missing child or unresolved cases, and accumulating comments from people he encountered about his peculiar behaviour are all really starting to paint a rather grim picture indeed.

As many have said on here already, I cannot imagine the German LE would allow this to play out so openly unless they had something serious on this guy (and perhaps others), and the unravelling may well be a deliberate strategy to get him or others to finally talk. I hope we see resolution soon, this must be so difficult and painful for those close to the affected cases.

Really hope this all comes to a head sooner rather than later. For everyone here who has been involved in this case from the beginning, I'm not asking you to speculate, but does this feel different to moments in the past when there were major developments that died down? Surely naming the suspect and having this downfall played out in the press is an encouraging sign more than anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe