Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CB is not guilty of abducting/murdering her I believe he at least knows what happened to MM and is implicated in some way - transporting her, filming her or hiding her body.

When he said to his friend he knew “all about what happened to her” in the bar on the anniversary of MMs disappearance and CBs manager saying “everyone knows what happened to her”. When CB got the letter from the police his friend said to CB “why say that you’re you’re only a witness?” when CB told the police he didn’t know anything. Madeleine McCann suspect 'joked he had hid her in cellar' claims sickened ex-pal

As high profile as this case is with not much known evidence I believe there are multiple people out there who know what happened to her. CB being one of them. The disgusting amount of CP material found on his USB drive makes me believe there is a big network of paedophiles and that’s why CB has not been charged as this is a massive operation to take down a lot of people and being justice to many children.

CB shouted 'the child is dead now - and that's a good thing!' I think that sentence is very telling. Good that she isn't suffering? why else would it be good that she was dead?

CB shouted 'the child is dead now - and that's a good thing!' I think that sentence is very telling. Good that she isn't suffering? why else would it be good that she was dead?

Characteristic style of his statement sounds like special knowledge of her disappearance. And that she was alive before for some time.

That he sees a good thing in that might assume, that he still struggles with his sick urges, like many of these people do.

But i'm no profiler ...

For someone who was a loner, who disconnected and flew under the radar, and who might have some arrogance that he was untouchable and so good at covering his tracks, it must have hacked him off to be associated with possibly the most notorious child abduction on the planet. She was never allowed to be forgotten. No wonder he snapped if people were discussing her disappearance as often as the weather.

I agree enjy15. I think it was an open secret among the paedophile drifters in the Algarve.

If CB is connected to the JC case too where her body was disposed of via pigs like CB has mentioned happened to MM it then would not surprise me if the PJ have some corrupt officers implicit or covering for these people - obviously this is very speculative and conspiring massively but they are two very similar cases where the PJ have been desperate to pin it on the parents rather than find justice.

I agree enjy15. I think it was an open secret among the paedophile drifters in the Algarve.

If CB is connected to the JC case too where her body was disposed of via pigs like CB has mentioned happened to MM it then would not surprise me if the PJ have some corrupt officers implicit or covering for these people - obviously this is very speculative and conspiring massively but they are two very similar cases where the PJ have been desperate to pin it on the parents rather than find justice.

Verdächtiger im Fall Maddie will nun doch vorzeitig aus Haft

The suspect in the case of the disappeared British Madeleine McCann has again made an application for early release...
Newspaper article is in German, sorry ...

Thanks, Jake :)

Translation for non-Chromers:

Just a few days ago, the suspect's lawyer had announced in the Maddie case that he would not apply for early release. Now the U-turn. Christian B. wants to get out of prison early.

Hanover / Kiel

The suspect in the case of the disappeared British Madeleine McCann has again made an application for early release . The Regional Court of Kiel is now responsible for this and no longer the Regional Court of Braunschweig as in the previous application that was withdrawn two days ago, the 43-year-old lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher , told dpa on Thursday. The suspect is currently serving a prison sentence for drug trafficking in Kiel . The liability is scheduled for January 7, 2021 - two thirds of this sentence was served on June 7 of this year.

The 43-year-old had previously said through his lawyer that he had lost confidence in the Braunschweig judiciary after he believed the local court had wrongly sentenced him to rape a 72-year-old American. However, after the Federal Court of Justice had declared the Braunschweig district court responsible for the release from prison , the suspect had withdrawn his application. As the lawyer explained, the regional court at the headquarters of the detention center in which the man is sitting is now responsible for the new application, that is Kiel.

He faces further punishment

In case of early release from prison, the suspect could despite the ongoing investigation against him in the case Maddie are released. Basically, he still has to serve his sentence in the event of rape. According to the Braunschweig judges, the man raped the 72-year-old in 2005 in Praia da Luz, Portugal , about a year and a half before Maddie's disappearance . However, the 43-year-old had appealed against the judgment pronounced in December 2019.

I don’t think CB has the capacity to express or have sympathy. He most likely meant to boast or he said it in an arrogant way.

Maybe because of all the media attention it made things harder for him and MM because more of an “inconvenience” as he got more than he bargained for and now he can’t get away from hearing about her? He may mean it’s a good thing for him maybe. Especially if he’s completely disposed of the body in a way she won’t be found? Such as the mention of disposing her body by feeding her to pigs.

He’s so vile!

Verdächtiger im Fall Maddie will nun doch vorzeitig aus Haft

The suspect in the case of the disappeared British Madeleine McCann has again made an application for early release...
Newspaper article is in German, sorry ...

You’d think, unless completely innocent (which he is not to many crimes), if you were accused of the biggest kidnapping case in the past decade with a past of perverted horrendous crimes that have been revealed to the whole world you would want to stay safely in solidarity confinement not apply for early release!

He is so strange. I feel like he is probably enjoying it.

What a U-turn. Is this some clue about excavations?

As far as I know, the motivation behind this is not yet known. The court in Kiel will certainly hear the BKA / the court in Braunschweig on this matter. The rest of the procedure and the weighing of interests of the competent court remains to be seen.

I doubt it’s a clue as such. He just wants to run and knows he has no chance while Braunschweig courts are overseeing things because that’s where he was convicted of the rape he’s appealing. If he’s maintaining his innocence then he needs to act innocent. I’m sure HCW and co saw this coming.

Thanks, Jake :)

Translation for non-Chromers:

Just a few days ago, the suspect's lawyer had announced in the Maddie case that he would not apply for early release. Now the U-turn. Christian B. wants to get out of prison early.

Hanover / Kiel

The suspect in the case of the disappeared British Madeleine McCann has again made an application for early release . The Regional Court of Kiel is now responsible for this and no longer the Regional Court of Braunschweig as in the previous application that was withdrawn two days ago, the 43-year-old lawyer, Friedrich Fülscher , told dpa on Thursday. The suspect is currently serving a prison sentence for drug trafficking in Kiel . The liability is scheduled for January 7, 2021 - two thirds of this sentence was served on June 7 of this year.

The 43-year-old had previously said through his lawyer that he had lost confidence in the Braunschweig judiciary after he believed the local court had wrongly sentenced him to rape a 72-year-old American. However, after the Federal Court of Justice had declared the Braunschweig district court responsible for the release from prison , the suspect had withdrawn his application. As the lawyer explained, the regional court at the headquarters of the detention center in which the man is sitting is now responsible for the new application, that is Kiel.

He faces further punishment

In case of early release from prison, the suspect could despite the ongoing investigation against him in the case Maddie are released. Basically, he still has to serve his sentence in the event of rape. According to the Braunschweig judges, the man raped the 72-year-old in 2005 in Praia da Luz, Portugal , about a year and a half before Maddie's disappearance . However, the 43-year-old had appealed against the judgment pronounced in December 2019.

You're welcome, Betty. Always ready to make my contribution. ;)

Police has also searched down town in Hannover:
Meanwhile, a neighbour at his former apartment block four miles away in the city of Hanover said police had been searching public gardens there.
The mother, who has lived there 15 years, said: “Last week there was a police helicopter overhead plus two tents on the street.
Police were very busy in the gardens opposite. They seemed to be looking for something. They wouldn’t say what they were doing but it makes sense now knowing that he lived here.

Not sure, if that is really true. Makes not a lot of sense to me. First appeal Braunschweig Court. They said Kiel is in charge. Kiel said Braunschweig is in charge. Highest Court made descision, that Braunschweig is.

After that, he withrawed the appeal from the responsible court. Now a new appeal to the not responsible court?

Either fake, or some legal lawyer games. I don't know.

Maybe CB is trying his luck.If there's something there he might assume they would have found it straight away and thought the game was up hence his change of plan re appeal,maybe to him it's obvious where that evidence is and if they had indeed found it they would have declared such evidence by now so he tries to appeal again..the biggest prob he has now is which person gave up that info..because if it is nm he knows he's had it..I think she has seen and heard things first hand,big problem for cb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe