Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read about the cadaver dog alerting to some of the McCann’s things (cuddle cat, a few items of clothing), I wondered if perhaps the intruder had cadaver smell on his hands, or perhaps gloves he was wearing. After reading about how in another intrusion, the suspect wore the victim family’s laundry on his feet, I wonder if the perp did the same to the McCann’s clothes and cadaver smell from his shoes got onto their clothes and into the laundry things? The cadaver dog also did a soft alert to a spot in the garden just outside of 5A under a window which presumably the perp could have stood while casing the place.
P.J. POLICE FILES: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT

Was he hiding behind the sofa and did he rummage in the cupboard as he is an alleged prolific burlgar? JMO MOO

My God you'vev sussed it!!

Is it known exactly what he was prosecuted for regarding the forged documents? I'm guessing it relates to the mysterious comings and goings of vehicles?

Bild said: 'He constantly collected criminal charges. For theft, bodily injury, drunkenness in traffic, forged papers. The number of procedures is difficult to calculate. A life out of control!'

British woman claims Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner 'targeted her' | Daily Mail Online

I've had to go to a mobile device to see that as my pop up blockers (thankfully) prevent me from reading daily mail. I'm interested that he did odd jobs in exchange for a shower. We know he doesn't like getting clean so she is right to be concerned now. JMO MOO

He was also living for some time like a bum in an allotment in 2007. I'm surprised he could afford the beer.

CB was also apparently broke when he arrived at AB's, It was after CB's later trips in 2008 that AB's refers to CB having Rolex's, Cameras ect.

Not saying he might not have come into some money in November 2007 though.

I don't know why but I found the expression 'he was living like a bum' really funny. JMO.

Assumption again, i know!

But togehter with the pic of the policeman touching his face and IMO sad looking eyes, that one pic of the woman still keeps me wondering.

No police-uniform. Looks pregnant due to her belly so she couldn't be there for the hardest work. Maybe she is a forensic. The blue tent and the clothing assumes, that this is a group of forensics. Maybe she just wipes out something else from her eye ok, but did you check the three men in front of her. They are also looking kind of devastated and the man in the middle is directly looking at her, although he has a mobile in his hand. And the man in the middle has kind of a compessionate look IMO.

And all this in correlation to reported barking sniffer dogs, that might be cadaver dogs and german L.E refusing to comment, maybe until things that have been found were checked carefully...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200730-141345_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200730-141345_Gallery.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
What about tunnel? They didn't reach tunnel, it seems. That's such a big tunnel. So no connection between Kleingarten and tunnel?
Not as yet. I've read a bit about about the tunnels, very interesting. Jack Tramiel, the founder of Commodore and Atari was actually one of the few surviving POWs that worked in the mines/tunnels from the prison camp that was located close to the search area.

Assumption again, i know!

But togehter with the pic of the policeman touching his face and IMO sad looking eyes, that one pic of the woman still keeps me wondering.

No police-uniform. Maybe a forensic. The blue tent and the clothing assumes, that this is a group of forensics. Maybe she just wipes out something else from her eye ok, but did you check the three men in front of her. They are also looking kind of devastated and the man in the middle is directly looking at her, although he has a mobile in his hand. And the man in the middle has kind of a compessionate look IMO.

And all this in correlation to reported barking sniffer dogs, that might be cadaver dogs and german L.E refusing to comment, maybe until things that have been found were checked carefully...

I don’t want to speculate either but I do have to agree it looks like they are almost consoling her (in a socially distanced manner). The two men are looking at her very compassionately and it looks like she is speaking, head down and wiping her eyes as if she is crying.

Maddie cops prepare to raid suspect's 2nd allotment hiding ANOTHER cellar
''Christian B lived on site there between 2013 and 2016 and was often seen with girlfriend Nakscije Miftari.

He occupied the land at the same time when five-year-old Inga Gehricke, dubbed the ‘German Maddie’, vanished from a nearby forest during a family barbecue.

The site is rumoured to have a cellar beneath it - just like the one dramatically discovered in Hanover yesterday.

The Sun uncovered what appears to be a boarded up well at the property this morning. The iconic blue property boasts a lush green garden full of flowers, plants and apple trees.

Neighbours said the woman who now owns the plot, Sabine Sellig, recently urged police to come and dig her land.

Her friend Thomas Tager told The Sun: “She is terrified.

“She has begged police to come with search dogs. She said to me ‘I’m worried I am sleeping on a dead body’.”

The well shown with its lid closedCredit: Paul Edwards - The Sun

Last edited:
I said yesterday when it was first said I looked at the pic and thought here we go media making something out of nothing, but after zooming in and looking at others the body language comes across as they are consoling her

In July 2016 he was at Foral so he must have fled Braunschweig before. At that time he had a jail sentence ready or almost so as in August German LE issued an extradition warrant through Interpol.

ETA: He was sentenced by Braunschweig's Court on Febr. 16, 2016. He's also been sentenced by Helmstedt Court on June 8 for driving under alcohol and without an insurance and also for documents forgery.

Last edited:
If CB is not guilty of abducting/murdering her I believe he at least knows what happened to MM and is implicated in some way - transporting her, filming her or hiding her body.

When he said to his friend he knew “all about what happened to her” in the bar on the anniversary of MMs disappearance and CBs manager saying “everyone knows what happened to her”. When CB got the letter from the police his friend said to CB “why say that you’re you’re only a witness?” when CB told the police he didn’t know anything. Madeleine McCann suspect 'joked he had hid her in cellar' claims sickened ex-pal

As high profile as this case is with not much known evidence I believe there are multiple people out there who know what happened to her. CB being one of them. The disgusting amount of CP material found on his USB drive makes me believe there is a big network of paedophiles and that’s why CB has not been charged as this is a massive operation to take down a lot of people and being justice to many children.

I'm not sure we've been told. One news outlet is reporting they were cadaver dogs but its the only report I've seen so don't know how reliable thst is.

Police with cadaver dogs dig in garden near where prime suspect in Madeleine McCann case lived
Another report stated both were there. I'd never heard of digs trained to sniff out computer equipment before so was quite surprised.

I don't think there would be a body there. He seems to bury objects like swimsuits and incriminating footage of crimes. One guess would be they could be looking for a location or objects already seen on film amongst other things.

If they were looking for something specific, eg a certain type of wood, are there general sniffer dogs that could look for that if given something similar to sniff? Or is that an inane question.

Maddie cops prepare to raid suspect's 2nd allotment hiding ANOTHER cellar
''Christian B lived on site there between 2013 and 2016 and was often seen with girlfriend Nakscije Miftari.

He occupied the land at the same time when five-year-old Inga Gehricke, dubbed the ‘German Maddie’, vanished from a nearby forest during a family barbecue.

The site is rumoured to have a cellar beneath it - just like the one dramatically discovered in Hanover yesterday.

The Sun uncovered what appears to be a boarded up well at the property this morning. The iconic blue property boasts a lush green garden full of flowers, plants and apple trees.

Neighbours said the woman who now owns the plot, Sabine Sellig, recently urged police to come and dig her land.

Her friend Thomas Tager told The Sun: “She is terrified.

“She has begged police to come with search dogs. She said to me ‘I’m worried I am sleeping on a dead body’.”

The well shown with its lid closedCredit: Paul Edwards - The Sun

Headline says L.E. prepares for searching the plot, article says that L.E. MAY do that. Unfortuneatly just clickbait IMO....

Another report stated both were there. I'd never heard of digs trained to sniff out computer equipment before so was quite surprised.

I don't think there would be a body there. He seems to bury objects like swimsuits and incriminating footage of crimes. One guess would be they could be looking for a location or objects already seen on film amongst other things.

If they were looking for something specific, eg a certain type of wood, are there general sniffer dogs that could look for that if given something similar to sniff? Or is that an inane question.
Yes I recall an article where they talked about both cadaver dogs and ones to sniff out electronic devices, but that came across to me like they were speculating about what dogs they could be rather than asserting what they were. Given the limited info they have given out about the search, I doubt the police will have made it public about what the dogs were trained to sniff out IMO.

I have a beagle and if we give her something to sniff she can find it, she is trained to smell money but will respond to anything if we practice with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe