Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt he was actually into the beliefs of Shamanism/whatever else yous are thinking the necklace “represents”.
He lived in a tourist resort. He travelled around tourist resorts. Chances are he just picked up a piece of tourist tat.

MOO, a power deity.
I never saw that gruesome way the dogs were buried. Can you point me to it?
Boxer, I think it was a translated German(?) link in one of these previous threads. Possibly posted by @SuperdadV8 ? The English MSM links last month described the police finding USB sticks with child abuse images buried beneath the body of a dog, but the Websleuths link described the head of the dog being above ground. IIRC.

Here's one MSM link
Chilling footage of Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner's 'secret lair'

Highly doubt he was actually into the beliefs of Shamanism/whatever else yous are thinking the necklace “represents”.
He lived in a tourist resort. He travelled around tourist resorts. Chances are he just picked up a piece of tourist tat.
I agree he had no beliefs, but what ever trinket he did pick up and wear would express himself nonetheless.

That's more likely, new agey stuff was certainly in vogue in the 90s and yes it was a transient community of hippies, surfers and alternative types. I don't think CB was necessarily into alternative lifestyles but he would have mixed with those who were.

I agree he had no beliefs, but what ever trinket he did pick up and wear would express himself nonetheless.

I pick up nonsense on my travels. I wear it while travelling, but it’s taken off as soon as I get home and means nothing to me.
Attached are the bracelets I never took off me on my various trips to Turkey. Haven’t worn them since.

Attachments

• 41B5E8A7-234A-4C77-913E-9500B2F84865.jpeg
    41B5E8A7-234A-4C77-913E-9500B2F84865.jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 75
That's more likely, new agey stuff was certainly in vogue in the 90s and yes it was a transient community of hippies, surfers and alternative types. I don't think CB was necessarily into alternative lifestyles but he would have mixed with those who were.

For someone so “slick” and that “hated hippies”, he sure looked like someone that wanted to fit in with the crowd he was with at that time. To make himself seem more personable.
It’s fashionable to wear Rosary Beads/have them tattooed these days, even if you’re not Catholic.
Absolutely nothing to see here, IMO.

Squalor, bravado from getting away with so much, arrogance.
He has a tremendous amount of energy behind his crimes.
The hustles to steal deisel, burgle, rape, attend parties and indebt young women for sex for drugs, and abuse countless children apparently.
8000 images, he filmed himself abusing them. Beside MM who are those victims?

By 2000 and further on, our shops in germany, 350 Miles away from a beach, had been fully loaded with Quiksilver clothes and so on. Just like "Homeboy", "Diesel" & Co. in the 90s.

Anyone remember "No Fear" clothing? "Homeboy" and "Diesel"... :rolleyes: I had forgotten all about those brands. Your post brought back some good memories. :)

I could pick out a number of things in that post which I don't agree with but don't want to get into a slanging match with you shark, it's nothing personal, maybe it is just down to writing style why we're conflicting on this.

It's just your assertions are often put across quite strongly as if they're facts, when they are just theories (albeit deduced from hand-picked excerpts from MSM reports). You asked for examples, so here are a few from today:

"He wasn't and couldn't pay for any of that in 2007, he was basically begging for scraps."

"He bought some land for 36000 in 2010, that's about it"

"He was broke for the most of 2006/7 and couldn't afford to lay out for any quantity of anything"

As I said, i'm not necessarily disagreeing with your theory, CB may well have been totally broke throughout 2007 but there are other things in MSM reports which conflict with that assertion. The latest one today is that in March 2007, it appears he drives hundreds and hundreds of miles to give some random people a lift at his own cost.

Just think there should be a clearer distinction made between what is fact and what is educated opinion, otherwise those opinions have a tendency to get recalled as facts by other people later on. The 2008 assertion about AB and the rolex haul was one such example, the reports just said he went there "shortly after" MM and because the report says he brought it back on a return trip from Portugal, you have deduced that it was in 2008. Why couldn't it have just been later in 2007? JMO.

Most of what people write here is educated opinion, some are more educated than others. Some posts are way of the mark but I don't see you nitpicking and trying to discredit those posters.
Too much time wasted on this already, I'm off to find information so I can continue to have confidence in what I post.

Just take everything I say in future as if its just my IMO

The latest one today is that in March 2007, it appears he drives hundreds and hundreds of miles to give some random people a lift at his own cost.

He 'might' have been going to the Dragon Fest anyway, let's just wait and see ;)

Just looking through the images again of the trio trip and completely speculating here, but I'm just noticing the proximity between him and the lady with the white t-shirt in two of the photos. Possible romantic interest, hence the commitment to this group for the long trip possibly? It's not the first photo we've seen of one girl or another in his company, and we know he liked to have a girlfriend on the go...

MOO

Attachments

• 31376866-8576985-image-m-50_1596122374739.jpg
    31376866-8576985-image-m-50_1596122374739.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 111
  • Screenshot_20200801-062800.png
    Screenshot_20200801-062800.png
    512.5 KB · Views: 108
Another thing I have picked up from this new series of photos and video is how dominant his left hand is eg.

1) pointing at the map
2) pointing in the distance at the view in one photo
3) making the peace hand gesture in the photo posed by the side of the van

All done with his left hand. And as research shows, psychopathy and mental disorders are associated with more mixed dominance or left handedness....

Just looking through the images again of the trio trip and completely speculating here, but I'm just noticing the proximity between him and the lady with the white t-shirt in two of the photos. Possible romantic interest, hence the commitment to this group for the long trip possibly? It's not the first photo we've seen of one girl or another in his company, and we know he liked to have a girlfriend on the go...

MOO
Or could be just so they can all get in the photo

After finding out about this yesterday morning, CB's video/new pics released, and a lot of wasted time, I have managed to put this very long but IMO interesting post together.

I was searching for some info on someone else yesterday and randomly found this info about the relatively unknown murder of 'YS' in Bruanshweig/Hanover Oct 1996

CB would have been 20 and was said to be in Portugal at the time of this murder Oct 96. That in itself can't rule CB out of any involvement. The only connection so far with this and CB is the fact the girls legs were found within 3-4 kms from where CB was known to live in Hanover at different periods of his life, and the similarity to the murder of MP

The method seems similar to what happened to MP in 2010. Very surprised the media haven't included this poor girl in their long list of possible victims, I see nothing on MSN yet mentioning her name. If LE suspect CB might be connected to MP's murder then they should also look at a possible connection with CB to this murder. Unless they are/have already.

I cant really see CB chopping up bodies myself, maybe there was another killer/butcher around Hanover back then or 2 different killers, there is a 14 year difference between these two similar murders.
UELZEN: Tötungsdelikt z. N. von Jasmin Stieler (1996)
Google Translate

"October 5, 1996:
YS, 18 years old student from Uelzen, wanted to take the train to Braunschweig in the evening to the Atlantis disco in Braunschweig. Actually with a friend who didn't feel like it, so YS left alone. She never arrived at the disco. Her body was found dismembered (filigree sawn) on the railway embankment near Vechelde about nine days later. Weeks later, her legs were found in the Ricklinger gravel ponds near Hanover. Some time later a mushroom picker found the head in the forest near Hämelerwald. The arms with the hands are still missing today."

Ricklinger, where YV's legs were found is ~4 kms from Linden Hanover where CB lived in 2010/12, where MP went missing and some of her body parts found, and the latest search sites in Ahlem

--------------
Something I noticed from the linked article was that LE had a 'HV' in for questioning in this case and I remembered the name as one of the persons sentenced last year from the Detmold pedo/CP bust was a HV. I even did a quick search on the name back then.

"Along with a third suspect, HV, they were accused of 450 instances of child sexual abuse.
Prosecutors said more than 40 children fell victim to the men at the "Eichwald" campsite between 1998 and 2018.
Most of the children were between three and 14 years old at the time."

https://www.thelocal.de/20190905/two-jailed-for-over-a-decade-in-german-campsite-child-abuse-case

Campingplatz Eichwald, Lügde, Detmold
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

"The Youth Protection Chamber, chaired by Judge AG, sentenced HV. to a two-year suspended sentence on July 17 for inciting and helping to inflict serious sexual abuse on children. The prosecutor's office had ordered a sentence of two years and nine months."

Not sure yet, but I think this sentence was reviewed and withheld, more info in the link. There was a noted public outrage about HV's suspended sentence.

Lügde-Prozess: Bewährungsstrafe gegen Heiko V. rechtskräftig | Lokale Nachrichten aus Lügde
Google Translate

---------

YS was living in Birkanlee, Detmold, at the time she was murdered.

It looks as though HV may have slipped out of the net 24 years ago with YS and may have slipped the net once again in the Detmold CP case.

I remembered the name HV because I thought when I first read the article that he could possibly have a connection with CB .

Could HV be the person that called CB 03 May, or have some other connection with him? Could CB have delivered MM to HV? Could LE have found something in that bust that incriminates CB in some way? Or something in the other major bust linked in the article?

What is the Braunshchwieg - Hanover - Detmold connection, if there is one?

Who actually did kill and butcher the girls? The same murderer, or 2 different killers?

Is HV even the same person as HV, I would say so. 1 letter difference in first name.

So many questions arise from this.

Last edited:
Or could be just so they can all get in the photo

I can see that in the one by the van, but in the other, she seems to be very close to him given they have only recently met, although I suppose that sense of closeness works come from traveling together. Just a thought, nothing majorly significant.

To arrange to meet with CB in Malaga in late March 2007 these 3 Germans I guess had CB's mobile number? I wonder if they still had the number written down in 2019 to give to German police?
That is a possibility, but I believe that CB had more than one mobile phone. I believe that the phone number LE made public was his secret phone, the one he would have used for his dirty doings. I don't believe that he would have used that number for a clean and sociable job such as giving those youngsters a lift for a TV show.
It's just a hunch for I have no proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member