Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To arrange to meet with CB in Malaga in late March 2007 these 3 Germans I guess had CB's mobile number? I wonder if they still had the number written down in 2019 to give to German police?
It's reported in several of the articles that CB messaged them.

A few days later he messaged them to say: “Guys, enjoy your remaining days with all your heart, because reality will catch up with you very quickly.”

Most likely form of a message would be a text you'd think especially given the short length of this message, an email would normally be longer content. This could well be where German LE picked up his phone number from that ties him to the PDL ping on 3rd May.

I find it difficult to believe anyone would be locked up for 2 weeks for non payment of such a small fine if that was the whole extent of the story but not going to keep this argument going, it's not serving any purpose. My point was that I don't think CB really cared about the fine.

You're entitled to your opinion but just think you should state it as your opinion (IMO). You're making assertions like CB was "begging for scraps" and that he must be skint because he didn't pay his (and MT's fine). The things that then don't fit with your argument you just seem to dismiss, like the stored stolen goods MT spoke of, or saying that the rolex's and stolen valuables that AB spoke of must have been in 2008 instead of 2007, or that he must not have owned the winnebago or the factory because he had no money. I'm not saying your definitely incorrect (you might be right) but you don't have proof to any of the above and given what we know, it's equally possible he did have hidden money or came into money/goods.

It's important to keep an open mind. The truth is - we don't really know.
Difficult to discuss with someone that starts with insinuating that I am lying. That he didn't pay his fines is only a small part of the reasoning, so far there is no proof at all that he owned anything, even the Jag is in someone else's name. It turned out the VW wasn't his. If you trust what MT says about the stash, great. MT tells the truth, but I don't.. wow!

There is not even any solid proof that he owns what would be his largest asset.

The reasoning for saying that it was in 2008 that he had the Rolexs ect was because AB said it was on later trips, considering CB arrived there 'pretending' to be skint again late 2007 it would be logical to think that it was 2008

Can you show me where I have said he must not or must own anything, I usually use maybe/might/possibly or even probably, but don't remember using definitve terms like must or does own anything unless there is factual evidence to prove it and not just hearsay.

If you bother to look you might find something and take it out of context, but honestly I don't care.

I mean, look what you just did with the neighbors quote, c'mon you can do better than that.

It must be my writing style or it might be something else that makes you think you can have a dig and hang me out about the authenticity of what I said about being locked up for non payment.

That's not very open minded is it? IMO

It's reported in several of the articles that CB messaged them.

A few days later he messaged them to say: “Guys, enjoy your remaining days with all your heart, because reality will catch up with you very quickly.”

Most likely form of a message would be a text you'd think especially given the short length of this message, an email would normally be longer content. This could well be where German LE picked up his phone number from that ties him to the PDL ping on 3rd May.

I wonder if the internet diary still exists online ?

"Entitled 'Trip of a Lifetime', they had to get the caravan back to Germany by hitching it to trucks and vans volunteered by drivers without any payment."

"Their journey was sponsored by a German radio station and the trio – two competition winners and a DJ – posted regularly online about their adventure and kept an internet diary."

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner in 'kidnap' campervan weeks before she vanished | Daily Mail Online

"Entitled 'Trip of a Lifetime', they had to get the caravan back to Germany by hitching it to trucks and vans volunteered by drivers without any payment."

"Their journey was sponsored by a German radio station and the trio – two competition winners and a DJ – posted regularly online about their adventure and kept an internet diary."

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner in 'kidnap' campervan weeks before she vanished | Daily Mail Online
Am searching no find yet. Radio station was reportedly in Saxony. So checking Dresden and Leipzig.

It states that CB was recommended to them as someone who could help out, and he drove hundreds of miles to collect them and with them.
Imo this is very odd behaviour by someone who was a criminal and should really be laying low.

Could he be setting up an elaborate alibi for something?

Or could it be that it gives him an excuse to drive to Germany, as opposed to it looking like he's up to something more suspicious?

He made money from burglaries at tourist spots and saved money by theft. Please do not think, he only did that in Portugal.

Sylt, Netherlands, Spain, maybe Belgium, we don't know...

He lived like a cockroach, with big endurance. No urges by living in a rusty van. Took what he needed. But by chance, the cake tasted better than the pile of poo...

we will know soon enough i guess. your theory checks out if MM was the first and only abduction.

He probably hacked some bush weed with him on his way up through Spain.
He was broke for the most of 2006/7 and couldn't afford to lay out for any quantity of anything. It's debatable whether he came into money Nov 2007
\i may have missed the debate but i dont think the weed in the attic means anything more than he had some weed he may have been growing somewhere at some point.
my perspective wasnt that he grew it at all. it was that he was involved with much bigger organisation for weed and moved it around europe.
he made cash by commission by taking a cut from the value of the (50kg?) package.

personally i cant see him maintaining a livable income stream and ability to acquire assets from burgs.

Difficult to discuss with someone that starts with insinuating that I am lying. That he didn't pay his fines is only a small part of the reasoning, so far there is no proof at all that he owned anything, even the Jag is in someone else's name. It turned out the VW wasn't his. If you trust what MT says about the stash, great. MT tells the truth, but I don't.. wow!

There is not even any solid proof that he owns what would be his largest asset.

The reasoning for saying that it was in 2008 that he had the Rolexs ect was because AB said it was on later trips, considering CB arrived there 'pretending' to be skint again late 2007 it would be logical to think that it was 2008

Can you show me where I have said he must not or must own anything, I usually use maybe/might/possibly or even probably, but don't remember using definitve terms like must or does own anything unless there is factual evidence to prove it and not just hearsay.

If you bother to look you might find something and take it out of context, but honestly I don't care.

I mean, look what you just did with the neighbors quote, c'mon you can do better than that.

It must be my writing style or it might be something else that makes you think you can have a dig and hang me out about the authenticity of what I said about being locked up for non payment.

That's not very open minded is it? IMO
I could pick out a number of things in that post which I don't agree with but don't want to get into a slanging match with you shark, it's nothing personal, maybe it is just down to writing style why we're conflicting on this.

It's just your assertions are often put across quite strongly as if they're facts, when they are just theories (albeit deduced from hand-picked excerpts from MSM reports). You asked for examples, so here are a few from today:

"He wasn't and couldn't pay for any of that in 2007, he was basically begging for scraps."

"He bought some land for 36000 in 2010, that's about it"

"He was broke for the most of 2006/7 and couldn't afford to lay out for any quantity of anything"

As I said, i'm not necessarily disagreeing with your theory, CB may well have been totally broke throughout 2007 but there are other things in MSM reports which conflict with that assertion. The latest one today is that in March 2007, it appears he drives hundreds and hundreds of miles to give some random people a lift at his own cost.

Just think there should be a clearer distinction made between what is fact and what is educated opinion, otherwise those opinions have a tendency to get recalled as facts by other people later on. The 2008 assertion about AB and the rolex haul was one such example, the reports just said he went there "shortly after" MM and because the report says he brought it back on a return trip from Portugal, you have deduced that it was in 2008. Why couldn't it have just been later in 2007? JMO.

Last edited:
He probably hacked some bush weed with him on his way up through Spain.
He was broke for the most of 2006/7 and couldn't afford to lay out for any quantity of anything. It's debatable whether he came into money Nov 2007

and in 1996 too..each time he was on his *advertiser censored* financially he somehow managed to phoenix.

Yes a mask.
Its meaning maybe could be deciphered by an expert.
MOO it is a specific deity, and when CB bought or received it, MOO the seller/giver relayed its popular meaning.

I'm not going down Psychics Boulevard, but just wondering if there could be some occult references? That's crossed my mind since the dog burials with their heads above ground. Just my own musings.

It was DF he told avout the 50kgs, not NF.

I agree though, you don't transport that quantity of weed while its wet, and if this 50kg is genuine dried weight, he would have been running it for a much bigger fish, not drying it out in AB's attic and selling it himself.

One thing I think we should consider with all the the other get-rich schemes he had going is that he was growing it himself. Would make sense why he had so many properties. Take 2013, at this time he owned a motorhome, the WF (and possibly other vehicles), a kiosk, an allotment and the box factory. The whole reason he was doing no gardening on these allotments but talking about insulating the buildings and renovating the basement could have been to set up a grow room. Same with the box factory. The weed he was drying out in 2007 might even have yielded from the hannover allotment.

good assertion..

in my experience, people who are involved in weed often run for much bigger players whilst growing their own on the side.

they also drug run other drugs too but they prefer to concede maryjane because the penalties are much weaker.

ill contest that his running all over europe wasnt dealing in his home grown stash. you can do that from the same neighbourhood you grow it in.

the properties served both as a purpose to grow and hide things.

How do we explain his property not far from where Inga disappeared?.. just a coincidence that he setup a grow house nearby?

it wouldnt surprise me if he was involved with inga's disappearance but had someone else pull the trigger.

with so many others who like to fiddle with kids, it doesnt make sense to me that he is doing all of his antics alone.

I'm not going down Psychics Boulevard, but just wondering if there could be some occult references? That's crossed my mind since the dog burials with their heads above ground. Just my own musings.
MOO, a power deity.
I never saw that gruesome way the dogs were buried. Can you point me to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23