Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was DF he told avout the 50kgs, not NF.

I agree though, you don't transport that quantity of weed while its wet, and if this 50kg is genuine dried weight, he would have been running it for a much bigger fish, not drying it out in AB's attic and selling it himself.

One thing I think we should consider with all the the other get-rich schemes he had going is that he was growing it himself. Would make sense why he had so many properties. Take 2013, at this time he owned a motorhome, the WF (and possibly other vehicles), a kiosk, an allotment and the box factory. The whole reason he was doing no gardening on these allotments but talking about insulating the buildings and renovating the basement could have been to set up a grow room. Same with the box factory. The weed he was drying out in 2007 might even have yielded from the hannover allotment.
I don't see him as someone who would grow weed. Not in those amounts. Takes a lot of nurturing. CB is not a nurturing type.

50kg grow room would take approx 200 plants and 10 lights and 10 weeks to grow. Does this work with the size of the cellars and his timelines. If it was a grow room, perhaps a smaller operation?

Large electricity bill too.

He probably hacked some bush weed with him on his way up through Spain.
He was broke for the most of 2006/7 and couldn't afford to lay out for any quantity of anything. It's debatable whether he came into money Nov 2007

Yes, and where's the long blonde hair GA claimed CB was supposed to have at this time?
Did the blonde hair thing come from the person seen by Jeremy Wilkins. Man with blonde dreadlocks seen heading from road to reception and then in toilet.

I think somebody else said he was later identified as just a tourist staying there but can't remember who.

P.J. POLICE FILES: JEREMY WILKINS ROGATORY

Where did CB and the VW go next? And where did the Winnebago come from to turn up in Foral in what looks to be April? April also being one of "the months before" as DF put it.

I don't see him as someone who would grow weed. Not in those amounts. Takes a lot of nurturing. CB is not a nurturing type.[/QUOTE

All sorts grow weed,it takes no particular skill set and as long as it has water and light it's going to grow,it was money for him,and he could have had places out of the way he could grow it even outside

Allotment with a cellar is even more perfect....

He may of lived poor but if he had a grow like that, certainly explains the exuberant purchases.

I don't see him as someone who would grow weed. Not in those amounts. Takes a lot of nurturing. CB is not a nurturing type.
I have to disagree, it really isn’t hard to grow and when you live his lifestyle most cases would it even come back to him if found?

These tip offs seem to be coming from people that had bumped into him, he certainly could of been growing large amounts on properties, if anything I wouldn’t be worried about that.... it’s the multiple rapes that really open my eyes, and then flitting between Germany and anywhere else that really strikes me odd...

If anything, these are hallmarks of someone who clearly thinks he is above the law... everyone apparently knew him has a drug dealer? That doesn’t alarm you.....

No one truly lives off the grid in this day and age, and if you think that, well you may as well get back in the bunker you think they live in.

Edit: I am sorry if I come across confrontational, that isn’t my intention.. I love the ideas passed around these pages, I guess we are all stressed with this.

Them poor parents

Last edited:
Kidnap campervan

Talk about making things up out of thin air
Very true, sensational journalism at its finest but I do welcome this in depth look at him, and again I am not forgetting what German police said. We have evidence this is a murder investigation.... I think we are all going to drive ourselves mad ruminating on tidbits but I really want to believe they ain’t giving us the full story.

Kidnap campervan

Talk about making things up out of thin air
For most people this is a heartbreaking tragedy we want solved for justice and for her parents. For the Daily Mail, Express and Sun it's a welcome distraction from the political fallout of what's happening in the UK. They'd make a story out of anything at the moment. Hate them

For most people this is a heartbreaking tragedy we want solved for justice and for her parents. For the Daily Mail, Express and Sun it's a welcome distraction from the political fallout of what's happening in the UK. They'd make a story out of anything at the moment. Hate them
Well, our news is barely giving it the time of day... wouldn’t say it’s a distraction, if anything it’s frustrating.

Check out post #431 about the reality of CB's drug empire/affiliations. The media span him into being a big time dealer/user/trafficker.
I’ve followed everything, and you are right they made out he was a big time dealer, but that must of come from tip offs. I’d just like to think my weed dealer hasn’t hid children’s body parts around Europe.

If anything he seems like a great dad and I certainly know I am providing his family with food, shelter and the rest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meadams14