Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO the only source that referred to the unreliable victim as the bar-confession guy, is The Sun. So he must be out of prison in 2017 and be imprisoned later in a foreign country.

But does it really make sense, to talk about his reliability NOW and not earlier? o_O

I think we are probably talking about a "new" witness.
I don't think so personally, I believe he is referring to the bar confession person(s). It's the only damning 'witness' evidence that the police have made public of how CB is involved with the MM abduction. How would FF know about a new witness? He is not privvy to any of the evidence yet. Hence why he says "if the witness is who I think it is".

My guess is that CB has recently told him who he spoke to in the bar and they are now working on trying to discredit that person as part of his defence and to pile the pressure on the Prosecutor.

Last edited:
I don't think so, I believe he is referring to the bar confession person(s). It's the only damning 'witness' evidence that the police have made public of how CB is involved with the MM abduction. How would he know about a new witness? He is not privvy to any of the evidence yet. Hence why he says "if the witness is who I think it is".

My guess is that CB has recently told him who he spoke to in the bar and they are now working on trying to discredit that person as part of his defence and to pile the pressure on the Prosecutor.

Of course you might be right! But someone must have told L.E. about the hidden cellar on the allotment. Even FF said, the allotment was known years before. So they could have dug it up before june 2020. And that much more quietly, without worldwide attention.

So CB could also have told FF, who should have told L.E. about it.

Last edited:
Of course you might be right! But someone must have told L.E. about the hidden cellar on the allotment. Even FF said, the allotment was known years before. So they could have dig it up before june 2020. And that much more quietly, without worldwide attention.

Yes, I found it interesting how FF said he 'knew' the police were aware of the allotment 2 years ago. How does he know that? Of course, it may be they did indeed know of the allotment but only recently learned about the cellar underneath and hence why they are only now digging it up.

For me, it makes total sense that the person who CB told about MM in the bar was a dodgy character himself. We speculated as much earlier in the threads. You don't go keeping a secret like that for 13 years and then risk telling some moral upstanding citizen about it, and then show them a video of you raping an old woman. CB must have known beforehand that the person would be open to such things.

Last edited:
Yes, I found it interesting how FFsaid he 'knew' the police were aware of the allotment 2 years ago. How does he know that? Of course, it may be they did indeed know of the allotment but only recently learned about the cellar underneath and hence why they are only now digging it up.

They probably knew that from discovery on other charges against CB

Is it confirmed, that FF is talking about the bar-confession witness? Why that late? Is it just assumption by the media?

Doesn't fit with the argument, that the witness wants to get out of prison earlier. There should be no bars in Prison.

Could there be a new witness, he is talking about now? Someone that is in prison now and that has been investigated? Someone that gave hints about the alottment?

Yes it seems likely.
Maybe the bar confession was to someone who has since been imprisoned?
I doubt that FF thinks it's Bjorn who is in prison talking to LE as he only recently filmed the documentary (Mein Freund CB) unless he's been banged up since. Seems unlikely to me.
jmo

Is it confirmed, that FF is talking about the bar-confession witness? Why that late? Is it just assumption by the media?

Doesn't fit with the argument, that the witness wants to get out of prison earlier. There should be no bars in Prison.

Could there be a new witness, he is talking about now? Someone that is in prison now and that has been investigated? Someone that gave hints about the alottment?
Could this be the reason for the prison van at the dig ?

Have I missed discussion on the thread about this?
I remember CB saying that he had borrowed it in the reports about the Malaga trip.
- So who actually owned it? He reportedly sold it for 5k and BP used it after so who sold it to BP? Or is the 5k sale to BP just nonsense, as BP couldn't have bought it off himself if he had loaned it to CB.
Confused............

Both the German police and Operation Grange say the VW T3 was not Brueckner’s. And Christian Brueckner agreed. He had merely borrowed it. Judging by the length of time he used the vehicle, he was on good terms with the owner, who has been identified by the police, but not named in public.

Shining In Luz

Last edited:
Could this be the reason for the prison van at the dig ?

IMO it's not confirmed, that there was a prison van. It could have been a usual transporter, maybe for the forensics.

In the video linked below you can see, that the van was parked directly at the allotment in the beginning. Later on i remember pics of that van parked at the side of the main street. So it can't be kept as a prison transporter for sure.

Last edited:
Have I missed discussion on the thread about this? Is it correct?
If correct BP couldn't have lent CB the Westfalia as it was he,who reportedly bought it for 5k so he couldn't have bought it off himself! - So who actually owned it?

Both the German police and Operation Grange say the VW T3 was not Brueckner’s. And Christian Brueckner agreed. He had merely borrowed it. Judging by the length of time he used the vehicle, he was on good terms with the owner, who has been identified by the police, but not named in public.

Shining In Luz

According to the BKA-notice, the van was not registered to CB, at the time of MM disappearance (english verson available).

Screenshot_20200814-200311_Samsung Internet.jpg

https://www.bka.de/DE/IhreSicherhei...4.live0602?nn=26874#detailinformationen132470

Of course you might be right! But someone must have told L.E. about the hidden cellar on the allotment. Even FF said, the allotment was known years before. So they could have dug it up before june 2020. And that much more quietly, without worldwide attention.

IIRC it was the neighbour who told about the cellar

According to that article, the neighbour is just for the last two years the neighbour and assumed the existence of an "not so unusual" old cold-cellar, as he has seen L.E. dug out a foundation and used a sniffer dog at it.

Vermisstenfall Maddie: Ermittler stoßen in Kleingarten auf unterirdischen Raum

I keep checking on maybe the owners statement.

Got it.

According to a witness, CB lived there with two dogs and a van. There was a house above the cellar until end of 2007, that CB wanted to staff out with insulation-plates and the cellar has been built by a former user of the garden plot.

Fall Maddie: Lebte der Mord-Verdächtige Christian B. über dem Keller in der Parzelle?

Last edited:
I don't think so personally, I believe he is referring to the bar confession person(s). It's the only damning 'witness' evidence that the police have made public of how CB is involved with the MM abduction. How would FF know about a new witness? He is not privvy to any of the evidence yet. Hence why he says "if the witness is who I think it is".

Yes it seems likely.
Maybe the bar confession was to someone who has since been imprisoned?
I doubt that FF thinks it's Bjorn who is in prison talking to LE as he only recently filmed the documentary (Mein Freund CB) unless he's been banged up since. Seems unlikely to me.
jmo
FF won't have access to that info. But he will have names given to him by CB.

It sounds to me like CB is desperately trying to work out who has given certain information. If he's narrowed it down to a specific person then my guess would be it's specific info he's worried about. If it's specific info it's useful and IMO he's worried enough about it to get FF to waffle mysteriously.

More than just a confession in a bar IMO. Reporting Confessions in bars start investigations they don't lead to statements by prosecutors of the magnitude we've heard.

I'm not sure how giving info about a German investigation into a German national would help somebody with their sentence for a crime in a different country. Not sure things work like that. Unless he's referring to a future trial in Germany after that sentence?

The cryptic comments of the prosecutor about CB being behind bars and loyalties changing comes back to mind!

IIRC it was the neighbour who told about the cellar
Surely it would take more than that to generate the sort of major search that LE undertook. As FF said it had been known about before

FF won't have access to that info. But he will have names given to him by CB.

It sounds to me like CB is desperately trying to work out who has given certain information. If he's narrowed it down to a specific person then my guess would be it's specific info he's worried about. If it's specific info it's useful and IMO he's worried enough about it to get FF to waffle mysteriously.

More than just a confession in a bar IMO. Reporting Confessions in bars start investigations they don't lead to statements by prosecutors of the magnitude we've heard.

I'm not sure how giving info about a German investigation into a German national would help somebody with their sentence for a crime in a different country. Not sure things work like that. Unless he's referring to a future trial in Germany after that sentence?

The cryptic comments of the prosecutor about CB being behind bars and loyalties changing comes back to mind!

Very good statement IMO!

No, things do not work in Germany that way. You do not get lower punishment by helping to solve other cases. But i see two possibilities for inmates, that could work out!

The witness is imprisoned and is planning an appeal for being released earlier on parole.

The witness is serving a sentence, that has been made including preventive detention.

In both cases, working with L.E. to solve another crime could be a useful way to a faster release in germany and maybe also in other countries.

haden .... wow , why so harsh ? ... I have never mentioned GA in any of my previous posts as you insinuated .... and as far as off topic content plenty of that in these recent threads .... not to mention all the talk about anal plugs and trailer hitch balls and work benches .

Anyway , I can handle that , and I do not complain other than to say it can become tedious some days to plod thru hundreds of posts about nothing ... to find the 5 that are often very interesting.

Betty_Boop88 ..... thank you and you guessed correctly .... I was not parent bashing ... I simply had never heard GA's version of events until now so I posted the link in case anyone else also wanted a fast overview.

I do admit GA makes a couple of good points that are head scratchers ... I have also found a free online English version of his book and once I have read it I will post my opinions in the proper thread

best wishes

IMO GA is a fantasist. If he was a good policeman he would be there at the crime scene on day 1.
He did not pursue the proper policing strategies. Instead, he worked on his instinct which was wrong.
He cannot blame anyone else because he was in charge!!!!
He messed it up big time which cost the life of the missing child.
He then created big propaganda and show off, similar to Mexican soap operas.
Not to mention what he did to these poor parents while making millions on the case he totally failed.
I cannot stand neither him nor his followers.

Okay... I forgot to mark this thread "Watch"... so now I'm 800 plus posts behind. Question?
Has the Advocate General made a decision yet? I have note that says it will be "in a few weeks".
Few to me - means about 3 weeks? Like August 27th maybe?

TIA! if you can help me!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

Okay... I forgot to mark this thread "Watch"... so now I'm 800 plus posts behind. Question?
Has the Advocate General made a decision yet? I have note that says it will be "in a few weeks".
Few to me - means about 3 weeks? Like August 27th maybe?

TIA! if you can help me!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif.pagespeed.ce.ql2rp-xM7d.gif

No final decision yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads