Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right! But let me tell you, that solicitors usually should make their statements according to facts. And facts are kept in investigation files. Files, no solicitor has access to, unless his client is interrogated. CB hasn't, so FF knows nothing!

If a solicitor makes statements on the info they get from the clients, they are not that smart. Even paedos and killers lie at their solicitors, that even the ceiling will bend! I see acts of desperation from FF. Not otherwise!;)

RSBM

I have no idea what FF knows or does not know but one thing we should be careful about is that if the prosecutor has gone down a rabbit hole then CB will of course know that they can't find anything that will incriminate him in this case (but maybe others).

The thing about "theory of the case" is that if they have the right guy, then evidence should turn up - but apparently we are more than 2 years into this line of inquiry.

I think those expecting anything to happen soon may be disappointed ....

There is no proper thread - that discussion is not allowed here. See the mod note.

It appears you are correct .... thanks

I had taken a quick look at all the historical thread topics for MM and spotted several regarding GA & his book etc .... however I failed to notice they are all closed to further replies .

"Police have identified the Ocean Club employee who passed the information on to Christian B, said the newspaper Correio de Manha.

It also reported that the employee had Christian B's mobile phone number in his own phone.

Last week, the phone number was issued by Scotland Yard and German detectives in a public appeal for information about the suspect."
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Does this mean they know to whom the second number belonged to?

This confuses me because I thought they did not find the owner of the phone number who called CB?

I wonder if this is the unreliable informant???
a “vital piece of evidence” was found before noting that it could have potentially linked the suspect to the case 13 years ago.

She said: “But not before one vital piece of evidence was gathered by the Portuguese – a log of all the phone calls that had been made in the area on the evening Madeleine vanished.

“While investigators pursued other suspects, what no one realised was that, hidden amongst the thousands of numbers, was one that belonged to a convicted sex offender who had once lived less than two miles from where the McCanns were staying.

Madeleine McCann: Kate’s 'horror' discovery while combing through police files

PJ investigated the numbers of POI and scrutinised phone calls as from 21.30 hrs onwards. (Link posted earlier in this thread.)
I deduce that CB's phone number slipped through because:
- only those of POI's before 21.30 hrs were investigated
- the large scale numbers before 21.30 hrs were not investigated

PJ investigated the numbers of POI and scrutinised phone calls as from 21.30 hrs onwards. (Link posted earlier in this thread.)
I deduce that CB's phone number slipped through because:
- only those of POI's before 21.30 hrs were investigated
- the large scale numbers before 21.30 hrs were not investigated
The phone dump included all calls made from the 2nd to the 4th of May. Analysis work was carried out on the numbers but the sheer volume of calls in the log made it almost impossible to identify all of the phone owners, particularly as many were on unregistered pay as you go phones.

According to the recent ITV documentary, when police began investigating CB over MM, they interviewed acquiantances of CB and in the process of the investigation, became aware of an unregistered phone number CB was known to have used back in 2007. They asked the Met to check if that number appeared anywhere in the phone dump logs and that is how they found the match.

The phone dump included all calls made from the 2nd to the 4th of May. Analysis work was carried out on the numbers but the sheer volume of calls in the log made it almost impossible to identify all of the phone owners, particularly as many were on unregistered pay as you go phones.

According to the recent ITV documentary, when police began investigating CB over MM, they interviewed acquiantances of CB and in the process of the investigation, became aware of an unregistered phone number CB was known to have used back in 2007. They asked the Met to check if that number appeared anywhere in the phone dump logs and that is how they found the match.
Is the phone dump of calls from 2nd to the 4th of May included in the processo files?

I guess this was posted several times and I must have missed it, due to vacation time,but nevertheless I hope that someone will post an update asap from German/French/English/ etc MSM as soon as it gets published. (Snipped version of the read)
‘Items including a blue bucket were loaded into a skip after they were found at the search site where detectives found a hidden cellar underneath a long-demolished building

Police officers were seen carrying large blue bags away from a German allotment where kidnapping suspect Christian Brueckner allegedly lived in 2007

The allotment has now been covered in sand with samples of mud and soil sent away for analysis by German investigators.”

German police refuse to reveal what was found in Madeleine McCann search

I guess this was posted several times and I must have missed it, due to vacation time,but nevertheless I hope that someone will post an update asap from German/French/English/ etc MSM as soon as it gets published. (Snipped version of the read)
‘Items including a blue bucket were loaded into a skip after they were found at the search site where detectives found a hidden cellar underneath a long-demolished building

Police officers were seen carrying large blue bags away from a German allotment where kidnapping suspect Christian Brueckner allegedly lived in 2007

The allotment has now been covered in sand with samples of mud and soil sent away for analysis by German investigators.”

German police refuse to reveal what was found in Madeleine McCann search
French (but referring to The Sun); les autorités allemandes auraient trouvé des "preuves concluantes". ... entre autres, un seau d'enfant, une bâche, des blocs de bétons, des sacs de gravier, ou encore des barres de fer.
Amongst others a child's bucket, a tarpaulin, concrete blocks, gravel bags/bags of gravel, iron rods.

The Sun: They include a blue bucket, a plant pot, tarpaulin, a string bag, bags of gravel, corrugated iron, wooden floor boards, iron bars, plastic piping, a laundry bag, plastic covering and a tree trunk.
Maddie cops refuse to reveal what's in bin bags taken from 'hidden cellar'

Portuguese: A polícia alemã encontrou um saco de roupa suja, um balde azul e vários objetos
Police have found a bag with dirty clothing, a blue bucket, and other objects
uma lona, uma mochila, um vaso de plantas, sacos de pedras e tábuas de madeira. -> a tarpaulin, a backpack, a flower pot, gravel bags bags of gravel and wooden planks
amostras de lama enviadas para análise / mud samples to be analysed
Saco de roupa suja, balde azul e uma lona encontrados na cave do suspeito de raptar Maddie

Is it confirmed, that FF is talking about the bar-confession witness? Why that late? Is it just assumption by the media?

Doesn't fit with the argument, that the witness wants to get out of prison earlier. There should be no bars in Prison.

Could there be a new witness, he is talking about now? Someone that is in prison now and that has been investigated? Someone that gave hints about the alottment?

Is it confirmed, that FF is talking about the bar-confession witness? Why that late? Is it just assumption by the media?

Doesn't fit with the argument, that the witness wants to get out of prison earlier. There should be no bars in Prison.

Could there be a new witness, he is talking about now? Someone that is in prison now and that has been investigated? Someone that gave hints about the alottment?

Was it indicated that there was more than one person directly in that conversation, or others who were privy to it? I thought someone mentioned that upthread.

I'm not sure who they're alluding to as this "discredited" witness.

Seems like he’s not sure - there could be a few talking. (Robert & MN may have an interest in better prison conditions.)

He thinks it’s most likely someone with a criminal history for fraud who has secured early release from prison in a foreign country. (Bjorn R?)

Attachments

• 27BDD65B-4168-4B90-AFC7-BDA1C2A805DA.jpeg
    27BDD65B-4168-4B90-AFC7-BDA1C2A805DA.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 18
Was it indicated that there was more than one person directly in that conversation, or others who were privy to it? I thought someone mentioned that upthread.

I'm not sure who they're alluding to as this "discredited" witness.
On the ITV documentary a few weeks ago, they said several people overheard the bar confession between CB and this other person. However, in the documentary, they seemed to claim it was initially one of the people who overheard the conversation that first went to the police, not the person CB was telling. Presumably the police followed it up with the other person though.

Madeleine McCann: The Hunt for the Prime Suspect - Thursday 23 Jul 9pm

Seems like he’s not sure - there could be a few talking. (Robert & MN may have an interest in better prison conditions.)

He thinks it’s most likely someone with a criminal history for fraud who has secured early release from prison in a foreign country. (Bjorn R?)

My thoughts too. MN used to get jobs at education facilities using falsified documents. But he is imprisoned in the town of celle and not another country.

But the alottment raid took place a few days after it was recorded, that a british detective claimed to identify the mysterious caller, that should have been another paedo. Then FF's statement would make very much sense, that someone is whistling due to the hope of an earlier release. MN was also sentented to preventive detention, so he should have a big interest in "good behavior".

He also handed out the passwords of his hard disks, 4 years after he was imprisoned.

Very interesting!

Last edited:
IMO the only source that referred to the unreliable victim as the bar-confession guy, is The Sun. So he must be out of prison in 2017 and be imprisoned later in a foreign country.

But does it really make sense, to talk about his reliability NOW and not earlier? o_O

I think we are probably talking about a "new" witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER