Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"the pickup-style truck that sped past us as we walked back to the apartment from the restaurant that fateful night"
These witnesses JM and family were walking from Dolphin to Estrela da Luz therefore the pickup was probably driving along Rua 25 de Abril or Rua Escola Primeria??? If only we at websleuths knew the road, the direction, the time???

I can't see that from the link provided before, but perhaps this from pressreader can be used instead in case anybody else can't see that too.

PressReader.com - Your favorite newspapers and magazines.

From what he says they had just returned to their apartment from The Dolphin when they heard commotion 4 floors below. So sounds like they were walking on the street just before abduction was discovered. They don’t say what street but route from Dolphin to Ocean Club. I found a readable pic Of the article on Twitter but don’t know if I can post that here?

You won’t be able to post it here on the main thread, Maria... But any chance you could send it to me via PM, please? :)

ETA - Never worry, Mendel’s link should be allowed :)

From what he says they had just returned to their apartment from The Dolphin when they heard commotion 4 floors below. So sounds like they were walking on the street just before abduction was discovered. They don’t say what street but route from Dolphin to Ocean Club. I found a readable pic Of the article on Twitter but don’t know if I can post that here?

editing to add Mendel has found version and posted it below
Yes the M family saw the pickup truck on way home to their apartment, went to bed, and heard the very early searches, this suggests they walked home to Estrela da Luz a little earlier than the S family did.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Yes a headstone of a dog would be silly.
If animals are buried in a shallow grave, the soil can settle around them after a while, thus exposing the animal. Just like when a human is buried, the earth is a large mound to begin with, then settles after a while. Or foxes do have a habit of digging up rotting animals.
Luckily a human is buried deep enough that it doesn't become exposed! :rolleyes:
I don't think it was for fun, but it would be interesting to know whose dog it was.
jmo
You should read 'The truth of the lie. Book Summary' on line.. During MM investigation, GA gets a call from his wife. Somebody has killed 1 of their pet Schitzu. GA goes home to find the dog deceased from a head injury and so attempted to bury it but the ground was too hard. He was in a rush to get back to work and so as to save his children from seeing the dog in this way, he left for work with the dog. And put his body in the trash.. it was whilst he was doing this that the thought occurred "just how easy it would be to get rid of a body"!! -. This man is beyond dodgy IMO. Even cold hearted people don't do that, so I cannot even fathom how the top man in his field of work can come to the conclusion that this is a fine idea and so it be done! His wife was so worried that she begged him to come off the case with GA telling her this is not rational thinking!! NOT RATIONAL THINKING! coming from him?? The man is not right in the head I'm telling yous! X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState