Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a useful link @snowpea666 .

Three things about MN jump out straightaway:

1) Wearing a mask. As with the break ins involving mainly British children being assaulted in their holiday lets.
2) Evidence he sedated victims, which adds credence to the theory that MM was overpowered in this way.
3) Yet another link to the "homeless centre" / evangelical church.

I think we need a parallel timeline for MN's movements, just to compare with CB's, but as discussed previously MN's appearance and MO match a photo fit and the apparent circumstances of the MM case.

It says:
police think the new suspect may have been working with Ney as part of a sex-trafficking ring that preyed on children in the area at the time....
For a time, they were suspects in the case before being cleared after lead prosecutor Goncalo Amaral felt they were involved.

Comments by Amaral can be heard and read here: 'Concealed' police statements hampered investigation, ex Maddie detective claims
British police allegedly "concealed" statements in the Madeleine McCann case and impeded a line of inquiry into possible links to an international paedophile ring, according to allegations from the Portuguese detective who led the 2007 investigation.
Mr Amaral detailed a potential line of inquiry he believed may have helped work out what happened to Madeleine. It involved the possibility of an international paedophile ring that may have had links to people close to, or in contact with, the McCann family, without the McCanns' knowledge.

Very probable that CB had contacts in an existing ring. That he was not operating alone.
And that that ring had already existed for maaaaaany years!

"Ney’s modus operandi in stealing the children was to don a black balaclava and sneak into their rooms while they slept when their parents had stepped out. He often sedated the children [...]"

"[MN] was working at a homeless center run by an evangelical church in [PDL] area."

"[...] a female worker who had long retired from the Praia Da Luz resort recognized a man—now a suspect—in the grainy footage. She said she had seen him with a man she is sure was Ney."

"[She] had a run-in with the unnamed suspect, who she says she caught stealing from the Ocean Club resort. When she confronted the man, he threatened her, according to an investigator with the Policia Judiciaria in Portugal."

"The second man, who was still working in the area, has been brought in for questioning, according to a source with the Portuguese police."

The prime suspect in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was jailed for sexually abusing the five-year-old daughter of a former girlfriend

Brueckner, who is referred to as ‘Christian B’ by German justice officials, was extradited back to Germany, convicted and given a 15-month jail term in March 2017.

There's something very wrong with this world when that's considered justice. :(
15 months is unbelievable and an insult.

"Ney’s modus operandi in stealing the children was to don a black balaclava and sneak into their rooms while they slept when their parents had stepped out. He often sedated the children [...]"

"[MN] was working at a homeless center run by an evangelical church in [PDL] area."

"[...] a female worker who had long retired from the Praia Da Luz resort recognized a man—now a suspect—in the grainy footage. She said she had seen him with a man she is sure was Ney."

"[She] had a run-in with the unnamed suspect, who she says she caught stealing from the Ocean Club resort. When she confronted the man, he threatened her, according to an investigator with the Policia Judiciaria in Portugal."

"The second man, who was still working in the area, has been brought in for questioning, according to a source with the Portuguese police."
Where is this grainy footage in the Netflix doc?

True - there were a
It says:
police think the new suspect may have been working with Ney as part of a sex-trafficking ring that preyed on children in the area at the time....
For a time, they were suspects in the case before being cleared after lead prosecutor Goncalo Amaral felt they were involved.

Comments by Amaral can be heard and read here: 'Concealed' police statements hampered investigation, ex Maddie detective claims
British police allegedly "concealed" statements in the Madeleine McCann case and impeded a line of inquiry into possible links to an international paedophile ring, according to allegations from the Portuguese detective who led the 2007 investigation.
Mr Amaral detailed a potential line of inquiry he believed may have helped work out what happened to Madeleine. It involved the possibility of an international paedophile ring that may have had links to people close to, or in contact with, the McCann family, without the McCanns' knowledge.

Very probable that CB had contacts in an existing ring. That he was not operating alone.
And that that ring had already existed for maaaaaany years!

Is GA talking about the Gaspar statements here?

Where is this grainy footage in the Netflix doc?

I don't know. Maybe that's not that correct. She simply recognized MN.

According to another source:

"The former worker at the Ocean Club resort, where the McCanns were staying when Maddie vanished in May 2007, said they recognised Ney after they saw a photograph of him in one of yesterday’s newspapers."

Mystery deepens over new Maddie suspect

"The former worker at the Ocean Club resort, where the McCanns were staying when Maddie vanished in May 2007, said they recognised Ney after they saw a photograph of him in one of yesterday’s newspapers."

Green eyes?

But these seem to be two totally different messages:
1. She recognises the companion of MN on Netflix
2. She recognises MN in the newspaper

Morning 3rd MM cries on boat trip, and afternoon 3rd appears unusually tired and wants to be carried. Is it possible an intruder had entered apartment evening 2nd? Or they could be random events not connected?
From what I read and saw (Netflix) Madeleine is/was a very well behaved social young girl.I do think that E1/2 on Netflix that she dived after another girl lost her hat during the boat trip and it caused a lot of commotion.Maybe there were a lot of firm talks after it,about safety and the sea?

I don’t know how, it is in the UK but in NL most parents start with swimming (lessons) at very young age.

Madeleine McCann disappearance: How Maddie 'told nanny I’M SCARED' on day she vanished (boattrip)
I havent read KM book but I do think there would be a better TL regarding to MM,it would be interesting....imo

MN has mostly been online on paedo-sites under the nickname "GerdX". Would like to know, wether there are chats between a "GerdX" and a "wahnsinnderholger".

Dennis-Mord: Der geständige Verdächtige tummelte sich als “GerdX” im Kinderschänder-Forum – bitterlemmer

MWT also claimed, there has been contact between CB and another german paedo at dark web paedo sites and handed over that info to L.E..

Maddie suspect Christian B called by phone linked to 'peado' before abduction

Just about one week later, the allotment was excavated. BKA-man Hoppe told at "XY" before, that the bar confession clue has been insufficient, even to start an investigation just on that claim.

Fall Maddie McCann: Gestand der Tatverdächtiger Christian B. die Tat 2017 in einer Bar?

So the bar-witness should not be the main-witness, FF referred to but maybe another already known criminal. Hard to imagine that the bar confession witness is now the main witness, but BKA said that the confession was insufficient to even start an investigation. The bar witness must not have been another criminal also. CB already just got pals at the time in Braunschweig, as we know. They often use to drink a bit.

So i assume, it is very likely a possible new witness. Maybe the one, about whom MWT handed out info to LE. And maybe that one is chattering now, so save his own *advertiser censored* as good as he can.

I don't think MN is the main witness, because he isn't imprisoned in a foreign country. But it would be a big bombshell if it's him. It is also possible that FF told by purpose "in another country", not to point at him. A confirmed MN-CB connection wouldn't be very helpful for him in the media IMO. But MN was already in focus in 2019 in the MM case and also a lackey, that is now known as CB i think.

Just FF's phrase "worst witness you can get" should hit ne nail in that case!;)

Good grief... could it be MN shared his MO with CB who “gave it a go”? The process heartbreakingly fits the bill of the MM abduction.
Yes I’ve previously suggested possibility he mentored CB. People with these tendencies tend develop networks with like minded people. Could they have become acquainted in the algarve (or even before in Germany?) I’m not convinced by CB explanation that he went there with his girlfriend because they liked the name, have wondered if this was a smokescreen

Yes I’ve previously suggested possibility he mentored CB. People with these tendencies tend develop networks with like minded people. Could they have become acquainted in the algarve (or even before in Germany?) I’m not convinced by CB explanation that he went there with his girlfriend because they liked the name, have wondered if this was a smokescreen

“What I know is that the suspect is not him, it’s another man. He’s also in prison in Germany. He’s also a paedophile.

“Years later, many years later, it appears that in an Internet chatroom there is a conversation between that person and another person where they talk about Madeleine.”

Former Madeleine McCann cop says wrong paedophile linked with her disappearance

There is also a reward for clues to solve the case and MN used to blackmail people for money. That would also fit FF's statements.

Last edited:
MN has mostly been online on paedo-sites under the nickname "GerdX". Would like to know, wether there are chats between a "GerdX" and a "wahnsinnderholger".

Dennis-Mord: Der geständige Verdächtige tummelte sich als “GerdX” im Kinderschänder-Forum – bitterlemmer

MWT also claimed, there has been contact between CB and another german paedo at dark web paedo sites and handed over that info to L.E..

Just about one week later, the allotment was excavated. BKA-man Hoppe told at "XY" before, that the bar confession clue has been insufficient, even to start an investigation just on that claim.

Fall Maddie McCann: Gestand der Tatverdächtiger Christian B. die Tat 2017 in einer Bar?

So the bar-witness should not be the main-witness, FF referred to but maybe another already known criminal. Hard to imagine that the bar confession witness is now the main witness, but BKA said that the confession was insufficient to even start an investigation. The bar witness must not have been another criminal also. CB already just got pals at the time in Braunschweig, as we know. They often use to drink a bit.

So i assume, it is very likely a possible new witness. Maybe the one, about whom MWT handed out info to LE. And maybe that one is chattering now, so save his own *advertiser censored* as good as he can.

I don't think MN is the main witness, because he isn't imprisoned in a foreign country. But it would be a big bombshell if it's him. It is also possible that FF told by purpose "in another country", not to point at him. A confirmed MN-CB connection wouldn't be very helpful for him in the media IMO. But MN was already in focus in 2019 in the MM case and also a lackey, that is now known as CB i think.

I think there was several witnesses at the bar, but only 1 reported it to the police

I think there was several witnesses at the bar, but only 1 reported it to the police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho