Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Portuguese programme 'Sexta' Facebook page; 'The German prosecutor adds that he is in close collaboration with the Portuguese authorities and that there will be other crimes, other sexual abuse against children that will also have happened in the Algarve at the same time and that are under the target of the authorities.'

This is why it will take so long to get results, there are other crimes not just Madeleine.

I think they'll end up getting him for some of these other things.

Prosecuters are said to be still assessing the finds of the hannover investigation (see video!).

Madeleine McCann: Suspect Christian B investigated over separate child sex abuse claim in Portugal

Also shows that he was taking a road trip from Portugal to Germany 5 weeks before MM went missing, this might be a regular trip/route for him to take, makes sense to why they are looking at his German houses as well?

It also says earlier this week they excavated another one of CB's former homes? There must be more going on that what we know.

Good find!

So the second garden has been excavated? Was there as much publicity or coverage about as it was going on (or prison van)? Or was the publicity around the first search deliberate to show/make him nervous him (on his prison tv) that it was happening

Changing topics.
LE took soil samples from the property in Hanover. What is the likely reason?
- to try to link him to a crime scene, either one already known or in case one is found later?
- to search for biological material in the samples (what could there be after all this time?)
- to search for tiny pieces of fabric from clothing in case any was buried?
- to see if there are samples that don't match each other and could indicate the need to go back and search again?
- simply because it's standard procedure to create a profile of the soil during such a search?
-Is there another potential reason?

I think I read that they had soil in the Monica Pawlak case.

Also shows that he was taking a road trip from Portugal to Germany 5 weeks before MM went missing, this might be a regular trip/route for him to take, makes sense to why they are looking at his German houses as well?

It also says earlier this week they excavated another one of CB's former homes? There must be more going on that what we know.

Good find!

I think, Brunt means the hitchhikers road trip to germany, not CB's and IMO he is referring to the Hannover excavations as the second one. The first one may have been Neuwegersleben. Here in Germany are no news about excavations in Braunschweig, sorry!

Advogado de Christian Bruckner garante que o principal suspeito do caso Madeleine é inocente

"Christian Bruckner's lawyer guarantees that the main suspect in the Madeleine case is innocent of all the crimes he has been accused of. In an interview with RTP, Friederich Fulscher considers it impossible for Bruckner to be the author of the sexual abuse of a 10-year-old German child, on Salema beach, just a month before Madeleine's disappearance on Praia da Luz, in the Algarve.

The report is from RTP's special envoys to Germany, Sandra Felgueiras and Carlos Pinota."

FF is so vocal, claims CB is innocent of all crimes he is accused of. In a previous video people who knew CB claimed he was "friendly, relaxed and funny", I personally think CB is a psychopath which can make a horrible person appear charming. I believe FF really think he is innocent of all these crimes because of CB's supposed 'charm'.

Advogado de Christian Bruckner garante que o principal suspeito do caso Madeleine é inocente

"Christian Bruckner's lawyer guarantees that the main suspect in the Madeleine case is innocent of all the crimes he has been accused of. In an interview with RTP, Friederich Fulscher considers it impossible for Bruckner to be the author of the sexual abuse of a 10-year-old German child, on Salema beach, just a month before Madeleine's disappearance on Praia da Luz, in the Algarve.

The report is from RTP's special envoys to Germany, Sandra Felgueiras and Carlos Pinota."

FF is so vocal, claims CB is innocent of all crimes he is accused of. In a previous video people who knew CB claimed he was "friendly, relaxed and funny", I personally think CB is a psychopath which can make a horrible person appear charming. I believe FF really think he is innocent of all these crimes because of CB's supposed 'charm'.

TY for that info. A typical FF IMO. Putting doubt on every witnesses credibility.

I do think, he knows what person he is dealing with. He should be experienced enough for that. But as a solicitor, he is just doing his job.

Although i do not understand, why he let's himself getting filmed with a coffee cup on that balcony. Just the dressing gown was missing. I think he enjoyes the publicity he's getting a lot!

PS: The bottle of beer beside the law books is also funny!:D

Last edited:
Changing topics.
LE took soil samples from the property in Hanover. What is the likely reason?
- to try to link him to a crime scene, either one already known or in case one is found later?
- to search for biological material in the samples (what could there be after all this time?)
- to search for tiny pieces of fabric from clothing in case any was buried?
- to see if there are samples that don't match each other and could indicate the need to go back and search again?
- simply because it's standard procedure to create a profile of the soil during such a search?
-Is there another potential reason?
LE think that the murders of 2 women in Germany are linked. 1 being Monica P and another lady "Rosa". There was a few years between each murder, the similarities being that both women were dismembered, placed into blue bin liners and discarded of at different underpasses on the same river. The non similarities being 1 lady was black, the other white. 1 was chopped up, 1 was cut very professionally. I think there are more similarities for them not to be linked though. One of the bin liners had been rested on soil that did not match any samples from the area of where the bodies were discovered. Police say the murders occurred where pet dogs/cats were kept and that the killer must have access to a workshop and/or a gazebo of some sort! Experts say the serial killer who has no MO or preferred type' (ie. Kills both sexes, all ages, all races) is the most dangerous serial killer of all the different categories that serial killers fall into. I think there could be similarities to the earlier murder of Tristan B, being the water, underpass, mutilation, removing and keeping of body parts. Whatever has been going on, there has been a very dangerous individual walking amongst the population for years! These cases need solving.

SKY News just reporting that CB is being investigated as the suspect in the case of a sexual offence toward a 10yr old German girl on a beach in Portugal, whereby a man revealed himself to the youngster in a sexual manner, 4 weeks before MM vanished X

TY for that info. A typical FF IMO. Putting doubt on every witnesses credibility.

I do think, he knows what person he is dealing with. He should be experienced enough for that. But as a solicitor, he is just doing his job.

Although i do not understand, why he let's himself getting filmed with a coffee cup on that balcony. Just the dressing gown was missing. I think he enjoyes the publicity he's getting a lot!

PS: The bottle of beer beside the law books is also funny!:D

FF is defo enjoying his publicity, it will be huge for him if he wins the case.

CB has pretty good draftsman skills - His pic reminds me of the Bauhaus interiors.

He also kept a library at his property in Neuwegersleben. So he seems to be in some kind of art and literature. Another side of him seems to be in committing serious crimes.

It's not that unusual, that creativity mixes up with psychological disorder. I also read, that he wanted to use the old box factory as an art-exhibition.

I believe CB is much more dangerous than we may think and able to do much more horrible things than rape and child abuse.

Even as a proven sadist. Reminds me of the Peter Madsen case.

Last edited:
I don't see any parallel with Peter Madsen, sorry. That's an unremarkable guy without a criminal record who committed one crime and was sentenced to life.

I don't see any parallel with Peter Madsen, sorry. That's an unremarkable guy without a criminal record who committed one crime and was sentenced to life.

It is correct, that madsen had no criminal record before his murder. Right.

But he had a lots of footage of torturing and killing women at his hard drives and lots of literature about that topic. He raped, tortured and dismembered his victim very brutally also. Very sadistic urges and behaviour. And he is very intelligent, even built rockets and submarines.

That's what i wanted to point out as i wrote, that some assets of CB remind me a bit of PM. I hope thats a little bit clearer now.

The violent snuff *advertiser censored* watched by Peter Madsen directly contributed to the death of Kim Wall

Last edited:
He also kept a library at his property in Neuwegersleben. So he seems to be in some kind of art and literature. Another side of him seems to be in committing serious crimes.

It's not that unusual, that creativity mixes up with psychological disorder. I also read, that he wanted to use the old box factory as an art-exhibition.

I believe CB is much more dangerous than we may think and able to do much more horrible things than rape and child abuse.

Even as a proven sadist. Reminds me of the Peter Madsen case.

I agree, I think he is very dangerous but has not been caught until now. He has got away with things for so long however, he reminds me of Martin Ney. I think the German LE is taking so long because they have so many investigations into CB.

CB has pretty good draftsman skills - His pic reminds me of the Bauhaus interiors.

Agree, his perspective is very good.

Is it usual for cells to have curtains? Apart from possibility of being used in suicide attempt, they irk me as are "homely" o_O

Well, prison itself - the loss of all and every freedom - is the punishment for crime. Civilised societies with informed and thoughtful prison systems put rehab of inmates at the top of their remit and reject ongoing punitive measures. CB-aside, 'homely' curtains, for someone eg. who's never actually had any home life worth talking about, let alone homely curtains, could actually be key to their ultimate safe reintroduction back into society. I'm all for homely touches. Kindness as cure

Last edited:
Agree, his perspective is very good.

Well, prison itself - the loss of all and every freedom - is the punishment for crime. Civilised societies with informed and thoughtful prison systems put rehab of inmates at the top of their remit and reject ongoing punitive measures. CB-aside, 'homely' curtains, for someone eg. who's never actually had any home life worth talking about, let alone homely curtains, could actually be key to their ultimate safe reintroduction back into society. I'm all for homely touches. Kindness as cure
Whilst I do support Human Rights etc, as a deterrent, I dont think prison sentences are harsh enough for convicted criminals. I dont agree with prisoners having access to what Is not a necessity but a luxury ie, television. I would go as far as saying, for certain criminals who are not serving a life sentence, that contact with loved ones should be via telephone only. Deprive them of visitation. Give them a reason to not want to ever go back inside. People will disagree no doubt, but the fact is, most prisoners are re offenders as it is and the 1st timers will go on to re offend too. Prison is no deterrent in this day and age X MOO

I've just been browsing through the PJ files. I read some absolutely shoddy investigative work that was done with regards to the comings and goings of various shady boats and their crews. At the very bottom was a list of criminal activity that had been reported in the area in the months before MM abduction. And knowing what we know now And reading what is written at the very end, it makes my blood boil. The Portuguese officials, telling such lies in a case of utter urgency and 1 which absolutely needed those details is criminal in my opinion! This is not how LE works! None of them men are worthy of the badge. Makes me sick!! X

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-06-02-53-07-705.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-06-02-53-07-705.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics