Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BKA discovered CB and his possible involvement to MM through their investigations into paedophile rings. CB had been mentioned to the police a few times but he was never investigated. I think they found something to link him as there have been thousands of MM sightings and tips I don’t think they can investigate every one and a lot of them won’t be credible. I think it’s why CB hasn’t been prosecuted yet, he’s part of something much bigger so they don’t want to make the evidence public yet. The pressure tactics by the German LE isn’t just for CB to collapse under pressure but other people involved to IMO.

Very very likely! Could also explain some HCW and FF statements in the past!

I think BKA discovered CB and his possible involvement to MM through their investigations into paedophile rings. CB had been mentioned to the police a few times but he was never investigated. I think they found something to link him as there have been thousands of MM sightings and tips I don’t think they can investigate every one and a lot of them won’t be credible. I think it’s why CB hasn’t been prosecuted yet, he’s part of something much bigger so they don’t want to make the evidence public yet. The pressure tactics by the German LE isn’t just for CB to collapse under pressure but other people involved to IMO.
I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a connection. JMO
These investigations take a long time in weeding out the vermin.

I'd be very surprised if there wasn't a connection. JMO
These investigations take a long time in weeding out the vermin.

He has already been investigated in 2013 in the MM-case. IMO same year, somebody (hard to think is has been himself) set up a FB profile with his real name and a MM-like profile picture.

So he could have been betrayed by one of his former accomplices or even clients, because he talks to much, when he is drunk? Trying to push him from the stage? He is said to got a burn out syndrome about 2016/2017. From running a kiosk???o_O

Kiosk near a school by the way, while keeping properties in Neuwegersleben and a garden plot in Braunschweig! Stuffing out cellars....;)

Many similarities to the belgian MD case IMO, without deceasing witnesses of course!

Screenshot_20200904-170124_Maps.jpg

Last edited:
He has already been investigated in 2013 in the MM-case. IMO same year, somebody (hard to think is has been himself) set up a FB profile with his real name and a MM-like profile picture.

So he could have been betrayed by one of his former accomplices or even clients, because he talks to much, when he is drunk? Trying to push him from the stage?

View attachment 262568

That profile/image was posted Dec 2011, that doesn't make it less likely to have been posted to spite CB in some way though.

That profile/image was posted Dec 2011, that doesn't make it less likely to have been posted to spite CB in some way though.

Aah, ok, so in 2011 already! Wow! One year after buying the box factory, nobody knows why he did it and what he did there. Seems like he used the area between 2010 and 2013 very undisturbed.

Would like to know, in what year he told L.J. that "the child is dead now".

Also the allotment in Braunschweig was used by him from october 2013 until april 2016. Maybe he abandoned the Neuwegersleben area in 2013 due to the MM-interrogation and buried some things. In early 2016 should have started the investigations against him in the IG case and maybe the case of molesting his ex-gf's daughter?!

From about that time he should have been running away from the authorities.

Next prison-stop was not earlier than 2017 and after that followed the arrestment in italy 2018.

Screenshot_20200904-181353_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fall Maddie: Christian B. missbrauchte Tochter (5) seiner Ex-Freundin

So he could have been betrayed by one of his former accomplices or even clients, because he talks to much, when he is drunk? Trying to push him from the stage? He is said to got a burn out syndrome about 2016/2017. From running a kiosk???o_O

Kiosk near a school by the way, while keeping properties in Neuwegersleben and a garden plot in Braunschweig! Stuffing out cellars....;)

Many similarities to the belgian MD case IMO, without deceasing witnesses of course!

View attachment 262568

I think in the ITV documentary HCW said he hadn’t been investigated previously but his name had come up. Scotland Yard refused to comment if they had looked into him before though which makes me think they have.

He is said to have run the kiosk between 2012 and 2014. Lenta J. was an employee. So he must have told her between 2012 and 2014 that MM is dead now. In the End of 2013 he was interrogated about MM. Also in 2013 or further he fantasized to his pals about building a cellar at the Braunschweig allotment and asked the owner for permission to build one.

He already had an allottment in Hannover in 2007 including a cellar and a shed, he wanted to stuff out with styrofoam. Sitting and drinking beer all day long, repairing the westfalia.

After that he frequented portugal again and told D.F. about transporting kids. He is also said to use an abandoned house in Portugal.

By 2010 he purchased that big area in Neuwegersleben.

That even could be some kind of pattern.

having an allotment if you live in an inner city apartment is not that unusual in germany. It is basically your garden

HCW is doing an interview on a Portuguese programme tonight. I think it will be mainly about the recent article of CB being guilty of assaulting the 10 year old girl in 2007.

From the Portuguese programme 'Sexta' Facebook page; 'The German prosecutor adds that he is in close collaboration with the Portuguese authorities and that there will be other crimes, other sexual abuse against children that will also have happened in the Algarve at the same time and that are under the target of the authorities.'

This is why it will take so long to get results, there are other crimes not just Madeleine.

Madeleine McCann: caso pode ser... - Sexta às 9 - RTP | Facebook

If anyones interested there's a short unseen clip of CB's house from 2013 (I think the abandoned factory) for the Portuguese programme tonight. It's also headlined 'Madeleine McCann: case it can be closed next year' so hopefully the Portuguese programme will give some insight.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 18.26.50.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 18.26.50.png
    564 KB · Views: 39
So, Mr Wolters who presented the world MM's main suspect, like there's no others, based on allegations by friends, but can't charge him, ignores CB stole 100.000€ from 2 Portuguese women and molested Portuguese children on a playground, both in Algarve, but he's concerned CB molested a German child in Algarve. Sick, perhaps. It's time for Mr Wolters to behave like a man and charge his main suspect-to-be like so instead of keeping feeding MSM like he's a hero building sandcastles and claiming evidence he doesn't hold. Braunschweig LE is something strange.

From the Portuguese programme 'Sexta' Facebook page; 'The German prosecutor adds that he is in close collaboration with the Portuguese authorities and that there will be other crimes, other sexual abuse against children that will also have happened in the Algarve at the same time and that are under the target of the authorities.'

This is why it will take so long to get results, there are other crimes not just Madeleine.

We're expecting them to charge him with MM's crime and all they can do is charging him with unrelated crime after unrelated crime. Great work, but that happens all day with any common criminal. They offered MM's main suspect and so far have nothing to support that except small talking.

So, Mr Wolters who presented the world MM's main suspect, like there's no others, based on allegations by friends, but can't charge him, ignores CB stole 100.000€ from 2 Portuguese women and molested Portuguese children on a playground, both in Algarve, but he's concerned CB molested a German child in Algarve. Sick, perhaps. It's time for Mr Wolters to behave like a man and charge his main suspect-to-be like so instead of keeping feeding MSM like he's a hero building sandcastles and claiming evidence he doesn't hold. Braunschweig LE is something strange.

HCW never said, that CB abducted her in PDL and then killed her in Portugal also Mendel!

Because if, he would be pressured due to the limitation period of 15 years for murder in Portugal.

In germany murder hasn't got such a period! He also quoted, that the investigation could even go on for years.

But other things that happened in the past could support his claim in the future.

Last edited:
We're expecting them to charge him with MM's crime and all they can do is charging him with unrelated crime after unrelated crime. Great work, but that happens all day with any common criminal. They offered MM's main suspect and so far have nothing to support that except small talking.
It is frustrating and I still think it will take months before we get answers, I think the media tactic was to get info about the vehicles/phone number.

CB involved in another sexual assault against a child very close to PDL, victim has said she's 99% sure it's CB and FF has refused to comment. This happened only 1 month before MM was abducted.

Fall Madeleine McCann: Weiteres Ermittlungsverfahren gegen Verdächtigen Christian B. - DER SPIEGEL

'The case occurred in early April 2007, about ten kilometers from Praia da Luz, where Madeleine McCann disappeared from an apartment complex on May 3. The then ten-year-old victim visited Salema beach with parents and a family friend, where she played with other children. There, as the girl described it to Portuguese investigators at the time, a naked man grabbed her, held her tight and masturbated in front of his eyes. When his brother saw this, he called the adults. The fathers pursued the man. He escaped."
Early April is soon after CB was in Malaga and Vera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member