Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can also, was just messing again with the pic and it is almost like the actual image has been lifted and all that is left is a shadow kinda thing ??

Something just crossed my mind on this which may have been mentioned before. The footage of the rapes with the older Italian woman and the young German woman was destroyed by MS and HB so we’re told.

The rape of DM was at her home in PDL.

So neither of the images of the room with the beam could come from these crimes. That means that German LE almost certainly have other footage or images of crimes that happened in this room that haven’t been made public.

Makes me wonder if things have been edited out of these images.

The Netflix documentary was in March 2019.
HB came forward in 2017.
HB could have read or been told of new details/information re the case from any News source. After 10yrs there has to be something that triggered his decision. HB did not offer his info for exchange re early release. It seems he did not benefit in any way at all. He is a convicted criminal of quite serious crimes. I read he was arrested in 2011 for assaulting a female beggar. He doesn't seem to be the type of person who does deeds from the goodness in his heart X

The footage of the rapes with the older Italian woman and the young German woman was destroyed by MS and HB so we’re told... So neither of the images of the room with the beam could come from these crimes. That means that German LE almost certainly have other footage or images of crimes that happened in this room that haven’t been made public.

Makes me wonder if things have been edited out of these images.
The police have busted CB several times and confiscated cameras, USB sticks and memory cards. The photos may just have been part of his private photo collection from his time there (The same is likely true of the Jag pic outside ABs house and 2 of the westfalia pics). HB and MS could have corroborated that it was indeed the same room where they saw the rape of the German girl take place on the destroyed video.

FF is on the case.

'The weeks ahead promise more and more in the way of ‘revelations’.'
German police investigating Maddie suspect “have eye on” 16-year-old Praia da Rocha rape case - Portugal Resident

Thanks for link, Ted. Interesting -
Hazel B said the perpetrator had a noticeable tattoo or birthmark on his right buttock”, explained Fülscher. “That excludes Christian B straight away as he doesn’t have anything like that”.

That sounds kind of definite, doesn't it? ie. in that we can presume and conclude that FF has had a good look at said buttock and can verify that it is both tattoo and birthmark-free...

Thanks for link, Ted. Interesting -

That sounds kind of definite, doesn't it? ie. in that we can presume and conclude that FF has had a good look at said buttock and can verify that it is both tattoo and birthmark-free...

I would say, that he checked it very soon or his client showed him. But that doesn't rule a possible suspect out. What a poor rape-victim assumed as a tattoo or birthmark on a perps backside, could also have been a bruise from a "burglary with accidents", if the first floor hasn't been reached at the first time. ;)

Of course it would be an argument, but does that really rule a possible suspect out for sure, if some modus operandi matches a former conviction of a rape nearby? Hard to think that they build up a possible charge, just according to a marked b**t!:)

Last edited:
Yes Mendel, it seems the info HB had regarding CB and MM was his own grubby 'get out of jail free card' that he kept in his pocket for years just in case he should need it some day.
A nice little pardon or shortened sentence for himself instead of giving the MC's some kind of closure from years of hell and misery.
JMO
Would that work across jurisdictions? I can understand bargaining by giving info on crimes committed or linked to the same country but this would be a Greek prisoner giving info about a British victim, a Portugese crime and a German suspect. Surely nothing there to interest Greek LE?

I would say, that he checked it very soon or his client showed him. But that doesn't rule a possible suspect out. What a poor rape-victim assumed as a tattoo or birthmark on a perps backside, could also have been a bruise from a "burglary with accidents", if the first floor hasn't been reached at the first time. ;)

Of course it would be an argument, but does that really rule a possible suspect out for sure, if some modus operandi matches a former conviction of a rape nearby? Hard to think that they build up a possible charge, just according to a marked b**t!:)

'She also recalled a distinctive mark on the top of his right thigh, “either a pull in the tights, a birthmark or a tattoo”. In descriptions of Brückner in the German media, he is said to have birthmarks on his upper right thigh'
Rape victim asks Madeleine McCann detectives to review her case

Is that CB's anterior thigh or posterior thigh, which is not necessarily his gluteus maximus ?

Would that work across jurisdictions? I can understand bargaining by giving info on crimes committed or linked to the same country but this would be a Greek prisoner giving info about a British victim, a Portugese crime and a German suspect. Surely nothing there to interest Greek LE?

I was wrong - it seems HB had left prison before he contacted LE.

Although...
She also recalled a distinctive mark on the top of his right thigh, “either a pull in the tights, a birthmark or a tattoo”. In descriptions of Brückner in the German media, he is said to have birthmarks on his upper right thigh.
So yes, confusing as ever. I guess we need a picture of the buttock concerned so we can judge for ourselves.

Maybe CB could draw it for us... :)

Last edited:
'She also recalled a distinctive mark on the top of his right thigh, “either a pull in the tights, a birthmark or a tattoo”. In descriptions of Brückner in the German media, he is said to have birthmarks on his upper right thigh'
Rape victim asks Madeleine McCann detectives to review her case

Is that CB's anterior thigh or posterior thigh, which is not necessarily his gluteus maximus ?

Right, a thigh is a thigh and a buttock is a buttock! But we do not know what FF knows or wanted to be shown to him by his client.

IF german prosecuters will build a case in the HazelB rape, obviously not only according to reported body-marks. And that maybe will be decided after the possible rejection of the appeal in the known rape case IMO. A similar modus operandi should be more useful to a possible sentence, than birthmarks, that a lot of people call their own.

Of course Greek police is an interested party. First they invoked the Dutch international alert and then they are a party to SIS II and thus must comply with the rules. Otherwise SIS II would be useless.

I can also, was just messing again with the pic and it is almost like the actual image has been lifted and all that is left is a shadow kinda thing ??
Okay I know it’s a long shot, but does that look like the shadow of the back of a mans head on the left?

ETA: it’s the same style of shadow I am seeing the MM looking shadow in
ETA#2: do we have a source for this lightened edit?

This is the German article with the description of Christian B.

Fall Maddie: Christian B. missbrauchte Tochter (5) seiner Ex-Freundin

Der Mann wird so beschrieben: Sein Gesicht sei pockennarbig, er habe ein Rauchergebiss und abgekaute Fingernägel, Narben am rechten Bein (Oberschenkel und Hüfte), Muttermale am ganzen Körper. Christian B. hat blondes, volles Haar, ist 1,82 Meter groß und schlank. Er spricht mit fränkischem Dialekt, kann Portugiesisch.

The man is described as follows: his face is pockmarked, he has smokers' teeth and chewed fingernails, scars on his right leg (thigh and hip), moles all over his body. Christian B. has blond, full hair, is 1.82 meters tall and slender. He speaks with the Franconian dialect and can speak Portuguese.
This is very ambiguous. They describe "the man" and then Christian B. Man's description seems to be Irish's victim but I can't find any mention to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld