Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of quick points, in this article, the window in, let’s call it square cushion dog picture is a match for the Monte Judeu house and not the PDL farm house, the former being square and the latter rectangle. Granted there could be other matching windows in the PDL house.

In the same image, I see the girl too. She’s too small relative to other things in the picture and the impression is faint. When we discussed it last time, I checked with my TV and PC screens to see if it could be a reflection in a screen i.e. the image is printed and on a document reflecting in the screen from which a photo is then taken - this works and explains both the size discrepancy and the faintness of the image. The image itself does seem to match MM and therefore IMO adds weight (even if only a little) to the German LE having a photo of MM.

You give lots of importance to Escola Vehla house. The article says he left in 2006 (when he was arrested in April 2006 of course, I add). The place was then clean up (if not robbed before, I add) so the picture was taken before 2007 and you claim MM is there?

How have you ascertained that? You are aware the farmhouse has also been extensively renovated since CB lived there as well? Most of the pictures are showing how it looks now, the roof has been completely changed for example, it was multiple sections before, like an extension. Now it is one building.

Further to my earlier post where CB's ex spoke about visiting his house where the beam was, here is another article of her where she is pictured standing outside said farmhouse.

Madeleine McCann suspect 'broke into ex's flat and waited for her under bed'

I’m not very scientific, the PDL house has no windows on either end of it. There is one squarish window in the front but it has a door next to it. The square cushion dog picture has a square window with no door. The PDL house could have a square window at the back or I could be completely wrong.

I think I solved the mystery of HB getting out of prison so early. In 2015 new laws were introduced in Greece that enabled prisoners to be released earlier, as part of Article 12 "Emergency measures to decongest detention facilities"

" Prisoners who at the time of publication of this law serve a custodial sentence shall be released by order of the public prosecutor of the place of sentencing, as follows: a) if their sentence lasts up to three years, if they have in any way served one tenth of it, .... c) if Their imprisonment lasts for more than five years, provided that they have in any way served one-fifth of it."

The article also postulates that the public prosecutor decides on further restraining orders upon their release (as we saw with HB).

I’m not very scientific, the PDL house has no windows on either end of it. There is one squarish window in the front but it has a door next to it. The square cushion dog picture has a square window with no door. The PDL house could have a square window at the back or I could be completely wrong.
Unfortunately the house has changed so much, it's hard to know what features remain from 2007.

Take the photos attached. The first is an aerial shot from 2007 where a white van is outside (that Janosch H said could possibly be the westfalia).

The second is the latest aerial view available on Google maps. As you can see, part of the original building from 2007 is now missing.

The last pic is how the building currently looks. It's clearly been extensively renovated with a new roof and most likely new doors and windows. The frames are certainly different in comparison to picure 4, an older photo of the farmhouse where the two different roof structures can be seen. I also can't match the doors and windows setup with the newer pictures.

ETA: The window frames in the older pic of the farmhouse are black, the same colour as those shown in the picture of the beam. The window frames in Monte Judeu are white.

Attachments

• 29411656-8403371-image-a-32_1591719353010.jpg
    29411656-8403371-image-a-32_1591719353010.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 46
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 54
  • NINTCHDBPICT000587059448-e1591221609811.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000587059448-e1591221609811.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 58
  • 1_Missing-Madeleine-McCann.jpg
    1_Missing-Madeleine-McCann.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
The British gf, is she the one that was recently interviewed for 12 hrs? And the 4th witness, an inmate of CB ?! What would he know?

@C.greek I told you before this wasn't his GF, but that's she indeed. My apologies.

I made mistake mentally with another witness, a 38YO woman, I can't find a link now but I'm still searching.

You give lots of importance to Escola Vehla house. The article says he left in 2006 (when he was arrested in April 2006 of course, I add). The place was then clean up (if not robbed before, I add) so the picture was taken before 2007 and you claim MM is there?

No, I didn’t claim she was there. And, as I understand it he left the PDL house in 2006, the Escola Vehla (MJ) house he never lived at, the owner (older German lady) gave him access to it when she was away.

My only points here are that the MJ house is clearly on the route between PDL and Barragem da Bravura and that based on the clues we have available, the room with the beam in the middle of cannot be the farm house in PDL - the windows are the wrong shape and in the wrong place ... the window does however may the outside of the MJ house.

Like I’ve said before, I could be wrong but these points seem factual to me.

I think I solved the mystery of HB getting out of prison so early. In 2015 new laws were introduced in Greece that enabled prisoners to be released earlier, as part of Article 12 "Emergency measures to decongest detention facilities"

" Prisoners who at the time of publication of this law serve a custodial sentence shall be released by order of the public prosecutor of the place of sentencing, as follows: a) if their sentence lasts up to three years, if they have in any way served one tenth of it, .... c) if Their imprisonment lasts for more than five years, provided that they have in any way served one-fifth of it."

The article also postulates that the public prosecutor decides on further restraining orders upon their release (as we saw with HB).

Someone needs to enlighten FF.
Do we think he knows that HB didn't get a reduced sentence for the MM info or that he's being economical with the truth to discredit the witness further?

Someone needs to enlighten FF.
Do we think he knows that HB didn't get a reduced sentence for the MM info or that he's being economical with the truth to discredit the witness further?

He said he wanted to know about his early release, but we have info in advance thanks to our insider C.greek

Is that thing about a possible nest egg after he left prison already clear up?

Unfortunately the house has changed so much, it's hard to know what features remain from 2007.

Take the photos attached. The first is an aerial shot from 2007 where a white van is outside (that Janosch H said could possibly be the westfalia).

The second is the latest aerial view available on Google maps. As you can see, part of the original building from 2007 is now missing.

The last pic is how the building currently looks. It's clearly been extensively renovated with a new roof and most likely new doors and windows. The frames are certainly different in comparison to picure 4, an older photo of the farmhouse where the two different roof structures can be seen. I also can't match the doors and windows setup with the newer pictures.

ETA: The window frames in the older pic of the farmhouse are black, the same colour as those shown in the picture of the beam. The window frames in Monte Judeu are white.

You may well be right. The only other reference point we have to map the interior to the exterior is the fireplace/chimney. For it to be the PDL house, this means that standing facing the window with the fireplace to my right, there should be a door slightly to the right of the window - it’s not there. As I think Peanut said, could there be a beam in more than one house?

I’m sure he left the Pdl farmhouse in 2006, Ruth went in & cleaned it after MS & HB robbed it? Imo it could be possible he took MM to Escola Vehla in 2007. Also remember Ruth was a friend of DM (CB American victim) a lot less likely if Ruth lived next door to Escola Vehla.

Last edited:
You may well be right. The only other reference point we have to map the interior to the exterior is the fireplace/chimney. For to PDL house, this means that standing facing the window with the fireplace to my right, there should be a door slightly to the right of the window - it’s not there. As I think Peanut said, could there be a beam in more than one house?
The position of the chimney has changed from the old house to the new one. In the new house it is near the centre. If you look at the first pic, in the older house, there is one where the two different roofs meet but mostly on the left roof. I would suggest the fireplace is therefore to the left of that chimney and so is the room in the beam photo. The window we are seeing would therefore be on the opposite side of the house, near the end wall.

We don't have that view of the old house but the second pic shows that side on the new house. To me, that far right window looks pretty square, although it may not be the original window either, the one next to it certainly would have had to been a new addition.

Similarly if you compare pics 1 and 3, this is the same side of the house, old vs new. You can clearly see the position of the doors and windows have been changed around. Point I'm making is there's no way to tell anything by looking at pictures of the new house.

For me, the key thing is the ex spoke about going to his farmhouse (nowhere else) and recognising the beam from the photos (the only photo with a beam that matches is this one). I don't see any reason why she would refer to a beam picture none of us had seen in some other house.

And as I said, the black window frame matches too. See last pic vs pic 1 window on the right hand side.

Attachments

• 1_Missing-Madeleine-McCann.jpg
    1_Missing-Madeleine-McCann.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 58
  • NINTCHDBPICT000587059448-e1591221609811.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000587059448-e1591221609811.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 71
  • 29245956-8389759-image-a-49_1591321125079.jpg
    29245956-8389759-image-a-49_1591321125079.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 0_43-year-old-German-prisoner-suspect-in-disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann-Portugal-03-Jun-2020.jpg
    0_43-year-old-German-prisoner-suspect-in-disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann-Portugal-03-Jun-2020.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 49
You may well be right. The only other reference point we have to map the interior to the exterior is the fireplace/chimney. For it to be the PDL house, this means that standing facing the window with the fireplace to my right, there should be a door slightly to the right of the window - it’s not there. As I think Peanut said, could there be a beam in more than one house?

Has the German lady, owner of the house been located, spoken too?
I'm sure she could explain the (blow up?) bed on the floor and when the pic was taken and if it's suspicious in any way, or if indeed it is her house.

Last edited:
IMO, one of the reasons BKA released pictures of the house with the beam is that they were hoping for the young German girl to come forward who was viewed in the rape videos. This article about the tape found in the farmhouse burglary again seems to imply the rape took place in the farmhouse. My comments in brackets.

Testimony reveals how new Madeleine McCann suspect raped US tourist

There was no trace of a perpetrator for years, until a witness (HB) spoke to police about a video camera from a friend's house in Praia da Luz in 2006.

"The acquaintance (CB) had been detained for diesel theft and he (HB) and a friend (MS) had used the opportunity to break into his home (The Farmhouse).

The man testified at the trial of Christian Brueckner in December, stating he saw a film sequence on the video camera in which an older woman was bound and masked and whipped then raped.

'Then the man (CB) sat on the bed and pulled the mask off his face. Then I (HB) thought: That can't be. ' He recognised the house (Farmhouse) occupant (CB).

A second film showed a younger person (the German girl) in the house (i.e. in the Farmhouse they were robbing). She was tied naked to a wooden beam. The house inhabitant, his acquaintance (CB), had sat on the sofa in this sequence. The young woman had asked him to release her a few times."

A similar version is reported in the Mirror.

German paedophile suspected of murdering Madeleine McCann is named

The other video allegedly showed a younger woman, speaking German, tied naked to a wooden beam inside a house as she begged to be freed. The suspect was sat on a sofa, the friend told police, adding that he recognised the man and the interior of the house.

IMO, one of the reasons BKA released pictures of the house with the beam is that they were hoping for the young German girl to come forward who was viewed in the rape videos. This article about the tape found in the farmhouse burglary again seems to imply the rape took place in the farmhouse. My comments in brackets.

Testimony reveals how new Madeleine McCann suspect raped US tourist

There was no trace of a perpetrator for years, until a witness (HB) spoke to police about a video camera from a friend's house in Praia da Luz in 2006.

"The acquaintance (CB) had been detained for diesel theft and he (HB) and a friend (MS) had used the opportunity to break into his home (The Farmhouse).

The man testified at the trial of Christian Brueckner in December, stating he saw a film sequence on the video camera in which an older woman was bound and masked and whipped then raped.

'Then the man (CB) sat on the bed and pulled the mask off his face. Then I (HB) thought: That can't be. ' He recognised the house (Farmhouse) occupant (CB).

A second film showed a younger person (the German girl) in the house (i.e. in the Farmhouse they were robbing). She was tied naked to a wooden beam. The house inhabitant, his acquaintance (CB), had sat on the sofa in this sequence. The young woman had asked him to release her a few times."

A similar version is reported in the Mirror.

German paedophile suspected of murdering Madeleine McCann is named

The other video allegedly showed a younger woman, speaking German, tied naked to a wooden beam inside a house as she begged to be freed. The suspect was sat on a sofa, the friend told police, adding that he recognised the man and the interior of the house.

'Then the man sat on the bed and pulled the mask off his face. Then I thought: That can't be. ' He recognised the house occupant

I’m reading this different, I am reading the above quote as either HB or MS are saying that they viewed footage of the rape of DM, the man then sat on the bed & removed his mask....we know he dragged DM to the bedroom & that she was bound, masked & whipped. From media articles we were lead to believe the rape footage found on camera the victims were tied to the beam and in the photos we’ve seen with beam we haven’t seen a bed.
I’m quite sure I read the other day that HB said he hadn’t viewed footage of attack on DM.

Last edited:
Sorry, the below is intended for Dlk 79 but I struggled with the quote thingy!

Thanks for the images, it helps a lot. I think I am beginning to agree with you. There are still some oddities though if you are correct which I would be interested to get your input on:

1. The modifications to the house include widening the window from the interior photo and moving the fireplace wall back towards the centre of the house? It would be easier to rebuild and start again?
2. The beam has to be structural, there is no other reason for it but it is close to the end of the house, where an external structural wall would be? It would seem more logical for the beam to be in the middle of the house?
3. The only way to enter/exit this room is from the outside. To access other parts Of the very small house, you would need to go outside and back in through the door at the front of the house? This seems weird.

The Berkshire GF Stating that it is this house was always a strong point but perhaps she could be mistaken?

Last edited:
The Dutch authorities are not involved in these reports about HB. They are only mentioned in relation to the disappearance case of MM.
"We are letting you know that the minor in question is registered in SIS II under Article 32 (Measure for Missing Persons - Minors) by the Dutch authorities, as on 3/5/2007, at the age of four...."
Exactly.
Why mention them at all?

Maybe the dutch authorities had been alarmed by the media, because of the ominous letter, they have recieved?

Cops hunt witness who ‘lived by reservoir where note claimed Maddie was dumped’
It still doesn't make much sense. The note was found in 2008 and was sent to a Dutch newspaper. Not to the authorities.
Apart from the fact that an anonymous note is not an official document etc.
What is the link between MM's disappearance, The Netherlands and Greece?
Normally, the Dutch authorities are not very keen to get involved in any foreign affair concerning missing persons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members