Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But how can anyone answer things outside any possible factual context? Do you expect people to arrange evidence for you CB didn't tell LE to have HB arrested? HB's crime in Greece was committed in 2011. He was arrested then and when spending holidays in Greece in 2015.

You are right and it stays assumption! But even HCW's statement about HB makes me think about it. He stated, he knows HB by the name. To me that sounds not really like a key witness to german prosecuters.

You are right and it stays assumption! But even HCW's statement about HB makes me think about it. He stated, he knows HB by the name. To me that sounds not really like a key witness to german prosecuters.

Can you offer a link for that? Telling he knows by name is not the same as telling he doesn't know him, the expected answer in case he had nothing to do with HB (unless he took his name from press but not the rest). In the meantime I take your word and would ask: Is there a reason for HCW to discard HB's statement, classified as "cross-checked and found reliable" by OG?

Last edited:
The picture with the beam is stated to be the farmhouse in several of the papers, I haven't seen it claimed to be Escola Vehla anywhere. Also, the windows at Escola Vehla look to be lower to ground level than the one in the beam picture.

As for a tree trunk in the middle of the room, it's the only photo I've seen in the media that fits that description. His ex obviously isn't talking about AB's attic as the house she used to stay over.

Also, she doesn't state CB didn't have the camper in 2007, she is referring to when they were together back in 2005. At that point he didn't have it.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest MM was taken to the room with the beam. It's almost certainly the farmhouse in the picture and CB was evicted from there prior to MM going missing. JMO.

I understand CBs ex defo wasn’t talking about the beam in ABs attic, my point was we have seen a beam in CB home photo, one in AB attic, we saw a photo of tree trunk in the skip at allotment site & I am convinced I also saw a photo of NM beside a beam too....so perhaps several of his properties could have had such features?

Can you offer a link for that? Telling he knows by name is not the same as telling he doesn't know him, the expected answer in case he had nothing to do with HB (unless he took his name from press but not the rest). In the meantime I take your word and would ask: Is there a reason for HCW to discard HB's statement, classified as "cross-checked and found reliable" by OG)?

"Hans Christian Wolters, the lead prosecutor investigating Madeleine’s disappearance, said of Busching: “I know the name, but I see no reason to tell you anything about this person. Hope you understand that.”

Witness in new Maddie probe says suspect must 'stay in jail for long time'

“I know the name, but I see no reason to tell you anything about this person. Hope you understand that.”
Hard to tell from HCW's laconic words HB isn't the witness from May 3, 2017 claimed to have heard it all in a Hannover bar.

Underlined words are enough to tell HCW has information about this person (Again, how could he ignore a German who accused another German and was classified as "cross-checked and found reliable" by OG?)

Last edited:
“I know the name, but I see no reason to tell you anything about this person. Hope you understand that.”
Hard to tell from HCW's laconic words HB isn't the witness from May 3, 2007 claimed to have heard it all in a Hannover bar.

Underlined words are enough to tell HCW has information about this person (Again, how could he ignore a German who accused another German and was classified as "cross-checked and reliable" by OG?)

I just keep thinking about the statement, somewhere along the lines of - 'something only the abductor would know'.
I can't remember when that came out or who said it now.
I think HB has relayed something to LE, including the bragging, not quite knowing the importance of what he has said that makes them certain it's CB.

JMO

Hard to tell from HCW's laconic words HB isn't the witness from May 3, 2017 claimed to have heard it all in a Hannover bar.

Underlined words are enough to tell HCW has information about this person (Again, how could he ignore a German who accused another German and was classified as "cross-checked and found reliable" by OG?)

Maybe german prosecuters are investigating other persons too, so HCW can't make further statements about them.

AFAIK, some witnesses had been said reliable about two or three years ago. Investigations have moved on and according to HCW, not every info was given to PJ and SY and he can't rule out, that there were other people involved, right?

Still wrecking my brain about the circumstances, that lead some (former?) crooks and entourage of CB, small time burglars and far away from law abiding, to talk and put him in focus.

IMO it must have begun with HB, so prosecuters became aware of CB and also MS and MT, who started talking a lot after being interrogated.

And that after 10 years and all of them are likely taken as serious witnesses. Have they been at OC the day or the day before MM vanished by planning a burglary there and suddenly a child and their former pal was gone including massive media reporting from day one?

Most of them should have already known by 2006, with what kind of guy they are dealing with, but didn't care a lot, as long as they could get over the day from the baits of the burglaries/thefts?

And 2017, after a time of expiration of possible charges for organized crime of theft and burglary, they must not fear anymore to be accused of burglary?

Would that be enough to change former loyalities or did they started to shake by watching the 2017 Netflix documentary, because the described prowlers at OC fit not just only CB...?

The MT-statement of being a father now and so he helps police feels a bit underhung to me in relation to the case IMO.
I agree about it possibly being Netflix giving descriptions of 'other' prowlers that prompted this 'witness' to come forward. My initial thoughts on HB were 'what info regarding MM case was revealed in the run up to HB making contact' - I instantly questioned whether HB was 'spooked' into making his move. I can't figure out, (if his info is not definitive ie. no real evidence for 1 - ) why would anybody catapult themselves into this investigation- even placing himself just a stone's throw from the OC. Admitting, he too had access and entered CB residence! Where he found them despicable images/recordings! There has to be more to HB coming forward in 2017.. if he was ever outraged by what he discovered he would not have destroyed the evidence. 10 years is a stretch and a half for a delayed reaction to say the least! X. MOO

I agree about it possibly being Netflix giving descriptions of 'other' prowlers that prompted this 'witness' to come forward. My initial thoughts on HB were 'what info regarding MM case was revealed in the run up to HB making contact' - I instantly questioned whether HB was 'spooked' into making his move. I can't figure out, (if his info is not definitive ie. no real evidence for 1 - ) why would anybody catapult themselves into this investigation- even placing himself just a stone's throw from the OC. Admitting, he too had access and entered CB residence! Where he found them despicable images/recordings! There has to be more to HB coming forward in 2017.. if he was ever outraged by what he discovered he would not have destroyed the evidence. 10 years is a stretch and a half for a delayed reaction to say the least! X. MOO

The Netflix documentary was in March 2019.
HB came forward in 2017.

Maybe german prosecuters are investigating other persons too, so HCW can't make further statements about them.

AFAIK, some witnesses had been said reliable about two or three years ago. Investigations have moved on and according to HCW, not every info was given to PJ and SY and he can't rule out, that there were other people involved, right?

I'm sure PJ and SY, like us all, can't wait to know what core information he has that escaped them for 13 years.

Unfortunately after HCW said he can't tell about HB he made sure he won't open his mouth until year's end (at least).

The present common factor between suspect CB & the people who have implicated him in Madeleine's disappearance is they are all now outside Portugal.
It is possible that the main instigator(s) of this crime still reside/operate in Portugal & they could be prosecuted under Portuguese law if the severity of their involvement warranted that.

I’m of the opinion that it’s very possible MM was taken to the house in Monte Judeu. I really wish we knew for sure if the interior of CBs house that we seen photo of was Escola Vehla (the one with the beam & sofa dog). I know I’m banging on again & most don’t agree but I can see a still see a small child very similar to MM sitting on the floor!
Thanks to you I can’t unsee now, even though I know I’m probs seeing someone that is not there! :oops:

The request dated July 18th was issued by Greek police and was addressed to another Greek police unit.
Why were the Dutch authorities brought into this?

The response dated July 20th was also issued by Greek police and addressed to Greek police.

It looks like we won't find out easily why the Dutch authorities were involved in this Greek twist.

The Dutch authorities are not involved in these reports about HB. They are only mentioned in relation to the disappearance case of MM.
"We are letting you know that the minor in question is registered in SIS II under Article 32 (Measure for Missing Persons - Minors) by the Dutch authorities, as on 3/5/2007, at the age of four...."

View attachment 263658
This is a zoomed in version which was lightened up by another Websleuther, photographer I think.
Original is in this article, in original I also see 2 dogs one on the sofa to the left hand side of photo & smaller dog to the right hand side of the other sofa near to where I see MM, apologies everyone for kickstarting this old debate.
Madeleine McCann suspect's 'absolutely vile' Portugal home near Praia da Luz

A couple of quick points, in this article, the window in, let’s call it square cushion dog picture is a match for the Monte Judeu house and not the PDL farm house, the former being square and the latter rectangle. Granted there could be other matching windows in the PDL house.

In the same image, I see the girl too. She’s too small relative to other things in the picture and the impression is faint. When we discussed it last time, I checked with my TV and PC screens to see if it could be a reflection in a screen i.e. the image is printed and on a document reflecting in the screen from which a photo is then taken - this works and explains both the size discrepancy and the faintness of the image. The image itself does seem to match MM and therefore IMO adds weight (even if only a little) to the German LE having a photo of MM.

Further to my previous post I’ve done a quick google search on the PDL farmhouse. There are photos of three sides of the house. Non of these could match the square cushion dog picture. Does anyone have an image of the back of the house?

Further to my previous post I’ve done a quick google search on the PDL farmhouse. There are photos of three sides of the house. Non of these could match the square cushion dog picture. Does anyone have an image of the back of the house?
How have you ascertained that? You are aware the farmhouse has also been extensively renovated since CB lived there as well? Most of the pictures are showing how it looks now, the roof has been completely changed for example, it was multiple sections before, like an extension. Now it is one building.

Further to my earlier post where CB's ex spoke about visiting his house where the beam was, here is another article of her where she is pictured standing outside said farmhouse.

Madeleine McCann suspect 'broke into ex's flat and waited for her under bed'

Attachments

• 0_THP_CHP_100620SLUG_3771JPG.jpg
    0_THP_CHP_100620SLUG_3771JPG.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors