Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The letter from Holland mentioned scrubland in Odiaxere. Thttps://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/scrubland-search-for-madeleine-called-off-6590200.html?amp

There was also a theory that an alarm set off in Odiaxere was a decoy to divert police.Is this phone call the key to finding missing Madeline McCann?

MT & CB bought the Bedford from a Moldovan garage in Oxiadere.Madeleine McCann suspect's sick confession to judge - a year before she vanished

Was it the Odiaxere reservoir?
That is only 30 mins from PDL !

The letter from Holland mentioned scrubland in Odiaxere. Thttps://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/scrubland-search-for-madeleine-called-off-6590200.html?amp

There was also a theory that an alarm set off in Odiaxere was a decoy to divert police.Is this phone call the key to finding missing Madeline McCann?

MT & CB bought the Bedford from a Moldovan garage in Oxiadere.Madeleine McCann suspect's sick confession to judge - a year before she vanished

Was it the Odiaxere reservoir?

Just to clarify Pixie.
Barragem da Bravura near Odiaxere was said to be MM final resting place location of tip off letter placed at door of apartment 5a in 2008 & is also close to location of Dutch tip off. It is also mentioned in the most recent media article posted by dlk saying MM detectives are looking for drifter friend of CB as a witness who may have lived there.

Barragem do Arada near Silves is the location of search due to tip off made to lawyer Marcos Correia where 17 feet rope & small bones were found. This is also near to the sighting where a woman passed a child looking like MM to a man.

Hope this makes more sense!

Last edited:

Thank you, @onemoremiletogo. Very much appreciated.
As per the article, the bones were sent to Barcelona:

Telma Fernandes, assistant to lawyer Aragão Correia, said in statements to the press that this material went to Barcelona where it will be analyzed.

I’m assuming that was due to Método 3’s apparent involvement and Correia’s supposed links to them.

Método 3

ETA - pure presumption on my part. And those poor cats :(

Last edited:
Well with the German prosecutor saying no more news this year i guess the excitement is over for now unless there is some kind of breakthrough

One suspects the announcement is in part driven by how bad the Sky exclusive sit down looks. So no more set pieces. Wonder if he'll keep drip feeding or if thats over now.

I do wonder if all he's got are these witness statements and going public was the last throw of the dice after 2-3 years on this.

Last edited:
The EUROPOL Section is responsible for the materialization of Council Decision 2009/371/JHA regarding the establishment of the European Police Office (EUROPOL). It is the National Service, the link with Europol whose seat is in the Hague/the Netherlands

For clarification, it's all in here.............
INTERNATIONAL POLICE COOPERATION DIVISION - Ministry of Public Order & Citizen Protection
Europol is/was an EU agency operating under the European Commission and is no part of Dutch authorities.
To me it is strange that Dutch authorities were being mentioned in July 2017 while Europol was not.

Last edited:
Just to clarify Pixie.
Barragem da Bravura near Odiaxere was said to be MM final resting place location of tip off letter placed at door of apartment 5a in 2008 & is also close to location of Dutch tip off. It is also mentioned in the most recent media article posted by dlk saying MM detectives are looking for drifter friend of CB as a witness who may have lived there.

Barragem do Arada near Silves is the location of search due to tip off made to lawyer Marcos Correia where 17 feet rope & small bones were found. This is also near to the sighting where a woman passed a child looking like MM to a man.

Hope this makes more sense!

This is probably nothing but the M537-1 route from PDL to Barragem da Bravura is a very direct route with with no tolls (possibly b-roads). It goes via Monte Judeu and I’m wondering if anyone knows if the Monte Judeu house was occupied 3 May 2007. I seem to recall some discussion on this house and the date in an earlier thread but I can’t find it now.

Europol is/was an EU agency operating under the European Commission and is no part of Dutch authorities.
To me it is strange that Dutch authorities were being mentioned in July 2017 while Europol was not.

Europol and 'Sirene' (mentioned on the document) are departments of the Schengen information system.
GB is not part/was not part of the Schengen area.
A bureaucratic process that I don't have time to unravel but nothing fishy about the Dutch authorities imo.
I'm sure if you did a little research you'd find the answer.
Maybe UK has a separate information exchange agreement with Netherlands due to our maritime borders.

Last edited:
This is probably nothing but the M537-1 route from PDL to Barragem da Bravura is a very direct route with with no tolls (possibly b-roads). It goes via Monte Judeu and I’m wondering if anyone knows if the Monte Judeu house was occupied 3 May 2007. I seem to recall some discussion on this house and the date in an earlier thread but I can’t find it now.

There's some info - If you put 'Monte Judeu' in the search bar, top right of this page, it'll show all old posts relating to the house.
From memory CB used to walk the dogs of a German woman who lived there.
I don't think we established anything re 3-5-07

There's some info - If you put 'Monte Judeu' in the search bar, top right of this page, it'll show all old posts relating to the house.
From memory CB used to walk the dogs of a German woman who lived there.
I don't think we established anything re 3-5-07

Yes, thanks, I was just looking at that.

The entire journey from the OC to the Barragen da Bravura (This is the dam, the reservoir is the Albufeira da Barragen da Odiaxere) is 21km - pretty close.

From what I can see, the Escola Vehla Monte Judeu is on route. The map below shows where I think this house is circled in red.

From doing a forum search, it seems the German lady who owned the house let him stay there when she was away.

Some big “Ifs” here but if the three-sites theory is correct in this instance then perhaps OC is the abduction, MJ house could be where the crime took place and the reservoir is the disposal location.

Or perhaps it’s all nonsense and someone will tell me the 3 May 2007 and the MJ house cannot work.

Attachments

• BF03C107-25A7-4024-8353-ECE9D3719812.jpeg
    BF03C107-25A7-4024-8353-ECE9D3719812.jpeg
    168.4 KB · Views: 27
Europol and 'Sirene' (mentioned on the document) are departments of the Schengen information system.
GB is not part/was not part of the Schengen area.
A bureaucratic process that I don't have time to unravel but nothing fishy about the Dutch authorities imo.
I'm sure if you did a little research you'd find the answer.
Maybe UK has a separate information exchange agreement with Netherlands due to our maritime borders.
However the UK has been a member of Europol since its creation in 1998. The UK was member in 2017 and probably still is.

Yes, thanks, I was just looking at that.

The entire journey from the OC to the Barragen da Bravura (This is the dam, the reservoir is the Albufeira da Barragen da Odiaxere) is 21km - pretty close.

From what I can see, the Escola Vehla Monte Judeu is on route. The map below shows where I think this house is circled in red.

From doing a forum search, it seems the German lady who owned the house let him stay there when she was away.

Some big “Ifs” here but if the three-sites theory is correct in this instance then perhaps OC is the abduction, MJ house could be where the crime took place and the reservoir is the disposal location.

Or perhaps it’s all nonsense and someone will tell me the 3 May 2007 and the MJ house cannot work.

I’m of the opinion that it’s very possible MM was taken to the house in Monte Judeu. I really wish we knew for sure if the interior of CBs house that we seen photo of was Escola Vehla (the one with the beam & sofa dog). I know I’m banging on again & most don’t agree but I can see a still see a small child very similar to MM sitting on the floor!

I’m of the opinion that it’s very possible MM was taken to the house in Monte Judeu. I really wish we knew for sure if the interior of CBs house that we seen photo of was Escola Vehla (the one with the beam & sofa dog). I know I’m banging on again & most don’t agree but I can see a still see a small child very similar to MM sitting on the floor!
CB's ex indicates the photo with the beam released in the press was of the farmhouse near PDL, not Escola Vehla in Monte Judeu.

Portuguese detectives have quizzed the woman about Brueckner’s farmhouse on the outskirts of Praia da Luz.

She spent many nights with him in the run-down property, less than a mile from the Ocean Club resort where Madeleine vanished from while on holiday with her family in May 2007.

She said: “I never lived with him but I often stayed over though. His house was OK, it was old but he kept it tidy and clean. It had one bedroom. I’ve seen the photos and instantly recognised the big tree trunk in the middle of the room.”

Madeleine McCann suspect's ex says police should find his battered estate car

CB's ex indicates the photo with the beam released in the press was of the farmhouse near PDL, not Escola Vehla in Monte Judeu.

Portuguese detectives have quizzed the woman about Brueckner’s farmhouse on the outskirts of Praia da Luz.

She spent many nights with him in the run-down property, less than a mile from the Ocean Club resort where Madeleine vanished from while on holiday with her family in May 2007.

She said: “I never lived with him but I often stayed over though. His house was OK, it was old but he kept it tidy and clean. It had one bedroom. I’ve seen the photos and instantly recognised the big tree trunk in the middle of the room.”

Madeleine McCann suspect's ex says police should find his battered estate car

Thanks Dlk, I still don’t think we have enough evidence to which house that photo was taken, there has been too many media errors in this case so far. Also I wouldn’t refer to beam in said photo as a tree trunk & we have also seen a similar beam in the attic belonging to AB where CB was staying..... many houses occupied by him could have similar features imo. This ex also claims in the article CB didn’t have the white/yellow vw in May 2007, which contradicts most other info we have read. I also find it strange she says she wants to keep her identity private to protect her family yet allows her photograph to appear in the media. I don’t think this ex is one of the 4 main witnesses in MM case. However I do believe the location of the photo in question...wherever it is, is the place where MM was taken (or at least one of the places). We do know for sure HCW refuses to confirm/rule out photographic evidence.

Do you have a link to the picture please?

It's pretty troubling to find reliable witnesses in CB's entourage. Though in HB's case it seems SY and the German police both deem him as trustworthy. So they must have info they don't share.

Or maybe they're just desperate to put this to bed and are throwing their lot in with the pond life of witnesses that have come forward and hoping it'll all come right and together in the end.

Forgive my cynicism but...

What on earth do the Dutch authorities have to do with anything regarding MM's disappearance, Operation Grange, and article 32?

It may be that every EU member state received a notice, we have just seen the document that was sent to the Dutch authorities, after all it's an information sharing system.

4. In order to fulfil (satisfy) the request of the London Metropolitan Police, please let us know of any available information which arises from the files kept by your Service.
5. The Services to which this document is notified are requested to be informed and to act competently and consequently inform us in this regard.
6. Please let your answers be communicated to the other recipients hereof for their information.

Thanks Dlk, I still don’t think we have enough evidence to which house that photo was taken, there has been too many media errors in this case so far. Also I wouldn’t refer to beam in said photo as a tree trunk & we have also seen a similar beam in the attic belonging to AB where CB was staying..... many houses occupied by him could have similar features imo. This ex also claims in the article CB didn’t have the white/yellow vw in May 2007, which contradicts most other info we have read. I also find it strange she says she wants to keep her identity private to protect her family yet allows her photograph to appear in the media. I don’t think this ex is one of the 4 main witnesses in MM case. However I do believe the location of the photo in question...wherever it is, is the place where MM was taken (or at least one of the places). We do know for sure HCW refuses to confirm/rule out photographic evidence.
The picture with the beam is stated to be the farmhouse in several of the papers, I haven't seen it claimed to be Escola Vehla anywhere. Also, the windows at Escola Vehla look to be lower to ground level than the one in the beam picture.

As for a tree trunk in the middle of the room, it's the only photo I've seen in the media that fits that description. His ex obviously isn't talking about AB's attic as the house she used to stay over.

Also, she doesn't state CB didn't have the camper in 2007, she is referring to when they were together back in 2005. At that point he didn't have it.

I haven't seen any evidence to suggest MM was taken to the room with the beam. It's almost certainly the farmhouse in the picture and CB was evicted from there prior to MM going missing. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay