Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ted, I agree we can’t rely on this info, it also states ST is a paedophile. Again I wouldn’t say that’s confirmed, IF it’s true he certainly couldn’t have been convicted in May 2007 or his statement wouldn’t appear publicly in PJfiles as we know any statements from such people would have been excluded.

It was The Sun who originally reported that info but I will not post the link!

When was the £20k reward initiated? Was it at the 10th anniversary?

I think the rewards total over 2m.

'The joint appeal from the British, German and Portuguese police includes a £20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction of the person responsible for Madeleine's disappearance. Those with information can contact the Operation Grange incident room on 020 7321 9251'

BBC NEWS | UK | Madeleine reward rises to £2.5m

Madeleine McCann assumed dead - German prosecutors

Last edited:
Actually, I think the £20k reward is recent. I can’t find mention of a 10th anniversary reward. There was a £2.6m reward for safe return. Just shows there should be rewards for info.

OK so 'understanding Sunday' is over! I'm back to 'cynical Saturday' where HB is concerned!

The letter from Holland mentioned scrubland in Odiaxere. Thttps://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/scrubland-search-for-madeleine-called-off-6590200.html?amp

There was also a theory that an alarm set off in Odiaxere was a decoy to divert police.Is this phone call the key to finding missing Madeline McCann?

MT & CB bought the Bedford from a Moldovan garage in Oxiadere.Madeleine McCann suspect's sick confession to judge - a year before she vanished
Remember this?

The hunt, near the Algarve resort where she went missing in May, followed an underworld tip-off to lawyer Marcos Correia.

Divers hunt for Madeleine McCann's body in a remote reservoir
Was it the Odiaxere reservoir?

Last edited:
The letter from Holland mentioned scrubland in Oxiadere. Thttps://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.standard.co.uk/news/scrubland-search-for-madeleine-called-off-6590200.html?amp

There was also a theory that an alarm set off in Oxidare was a decoy to divert police.Is this phone call the key to finding missing Madeline McCann?

MT & CB bought the Bedford from a Molavan garage in Oxiadere.Madeleine McCann suspect's sick confession to judge - a year before she vanished

Was it the Oxiadere reservoir?

No Pixie it wasn’t Oxiadere, it was Barragem do Arade, Silves.

Last edited:
No it wasn’t Oxiadere, it was Barrigem Pixie.
I thought Barragem was in Odiaxere but seems Odiaxere is in the address because it’s the nearest town.

Attachments

• 2DD4AAC5-80F4-4DDA-8714-264C07C7D545.png
    2DD4AAC5-80F4-4DDA-8714-264C07C7D545.png
    319.7 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics