Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks , was that tractor mans wife ? He was ruled out as a suspect as his DNA did not match ???? and match to what I do not know o_O:confused::confused::confused:

No, a completely different man and wife who worked at OC.
He worked on the night of May 3 in the Tapas kitchen and also worked as a car painter in Lagos.
He was Bulgarian, a convicted paedophile, they both moved to Bulgaria shortly after MM.
His wife denied being 'purple woman'

P.J. POLICE FILES: STEFAN KOTSEV TODOROV

Last edited:
It's pretty troubling to find reliable witnesses in CB's entourage. Though in HB's case it seems SY and the German police both deem him as trustworthy. So they must have info they don't share.

What I infer from the news is that SY and Braunschweig LE make a completely different interpretation of HB's words.

SY keeps investigating a disappearance while Braunschweig LE are investigating a murder.

What I infer from the news is that SY and Braunschweig LE make a completely different interpretation of HB's words.

SY keeps investigating a disappearance while Braunschweig LE are investigating a murder.
This is an interesting take. They have the same informants though Braunschweig LE might also have more evidence ( from the boxfactory?)

ETA now that I think about it, it certainly does make sense why the two have come to different interpretations. German LE definitely have more evidence. They are not only based on witnesses...

Last edited:
Thanks , was that tractor mans wife ? He was ruled out as a suspect as his DNA did not match ???? and match to what I do not know o_O:confused::confused::confused:

I believe he had been implicated in another crime and was ruled out of as suspect due to DNA - ETA-

'His mobile phone was logged as being active in the area on the night that Madeleine disappeared, he was a former employee at the Ocean Club – apparently sacked for petty thieving – and his description matched that of a suspect sought for alleged sex attacks on British children in the Algarve between 2004-2006.
A semem sample recovered from one of the attacks was tested against Euclides own DNA, but, as JN revealed last week, it has been found to be different. As there was also no DNA evidence linking Euclides with the McCann’s Ocean Club apartment, the dead man’s family’s claim that he was being used as a scapegoat would appear to hold some weight.'

Madeleine: DNA finally clears dead suspect - Portugal Resident

Last edited:
I might have missed the info, but who is the 4th witness mentioned in the press? And what about the other 3? Is it HB, MT, the ex-gf?

The British gf, is she the one that was recently interviewed for 12 hrs? And the 4th witness, an inmate of CB ?! What would he know?

The 12-hour one is not his ex.

Did they serve prison together in Germany?

They were friends who apparently committed burglary’s together in luz, it was Helge & Manfred who broke into CBs home & stole the camera with evidence of CB raping several victims on it, this was done in 2006 while CB & MT we’re serving a jail sentence for stealing fuel in Lagos.

"Madeleine McCann detectives are searching for a second German drifter who lived in the Algarve at the time she vanished.

It is thought he lived in a camper van near a remote reservoir nine miles from Praia da Luz.

They said he may have stayed up at Barragem da Bravura.

Notes left at the resort in Praia da Luz a year later and sent to a Dutch newspaper are said to identify the vast area of water as Maddie’s “final resting place”.

The area was searched days after Maddie vanished but local news reports said police spent only two hours there and did not send divers into the water

Madeleine McCann police hunt 2nd German drifter who was pals with rapist suspect

Last edited:
Who can the witness be who served time with CB in a german jail?
"Prosecutors are talking to another new witness — who was in jail near Hanover with Christian B while he was on remand for rape in 2018. He is the fourth witness to come forward." (From the sun)

I might have missed the info, but who is the 4th witness mentioned in the press? And what about the other 3? Is it HB, MT, the ex-gf?
Martin Ney? He had exclusive info re crime scene.

I guess it’s possible he said something to one of the Braunschweig bar friends.

So I’m thinking HB (newly released from prison, no money, no-one to help, save MS) did it for the reward. There’s a £20k reward for info.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Martin Ney? He had exclusive info re crime scene.

I guess it’s possible he said something to one of the Braunschweig bar friends.

So I’m thinking HB (newly released from prison, no money, no-one to help, save MS) did it for the reward. There’s a £20k reward for info.

When was the £20k reward initiated? Was it at the 10th anniversary?

It's in my previous links but agree it was a terrible mess in reporting at the time so have asked for my posts to be deleted due to probable misinformation on the links and after reading this........

Anorak News | Madeleine McCann: The Todorovs, a dead Bulgarian and a purple haze

Thanks Ted, I agree we can’t rely on this info, it also states ST is a paedophile. Again I wouldn’t say that’s confirmed, IF it’s true he certainly couldn’t have been convicted in May 2007 or his statement wouldn’t appear publicly in PJfiles as we know any statements from such people would have been excluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ME-