Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I read that German LE are holding back on charging CB because under German law, FF is instantaneously granted access to all the files in relation to CB involvement ?!
That sounds about right to me re handing over the files at the time of charges being pressed.. Is this not what happens in other Countries?? When would they normally be handed over? X

I read that German LE are holding back on charging CB because under German law, FF is instantaneously granted access to all the files in relation to CB involvement ?!
That sounds about right to me re handing over the files at the time of charges being pressed.. Is this not what happens in other Countries?? When would they normally be handed over? X

In germany, the suspect and his lawyer have got the right to get access to the files, at the first attempt of an official interrogation. The suspect has to be informed, that he is kept as one and he's got the right to remain silent. The interrogation builds up the end of the investigation, normally.

Until that happens, no solicitor has got the right to get access to the files.

But i must mention another fact! The first interrogation is far away from the step of the prosecutors, to make up an official charge by a german court! Even after the interrogation of a suspect, the case can be closed without a charge of the suspect, or any charge at all!

Last edited:
This is getting pretty interesting IMO.;)

From "fantastic four" to the "furious five". Great! One of them will break, if not even had!

Somebody knows how similar belgian accent is to dutch accent and what could have been a crucial event in the MM-case, media-reported, by around July 2017?

Wanted and 'dangerous' paedophile found hiding among expat community on Spain's Costa del Sol in eerie similarities to Maddie prime suspect Christian Brueckner - Olive Press News Spain

I think this ‘drifter’ the German LE are trying to locate will be the missing link, hopefully! I don’t want to get my hopes up. I think if they have located all involved the perps will all be looking out to save themselves and will stab each other in the back/take a deal to give info!

Cool, or maybe kind of naive....?

I don't see 'naive', Superdad, although that, of course, is possible.

But just to clarify, I don't mean cool in the sense that you may have interpreted it, I mean it more in the guileless/direct sense, the way he seemingly has no fear in publicly stating that he wouldn't trust his client around his/any other children. He plainly sees that as just an objective, considered fact and feels no need to pretend otherwise or worry that he's saying something out of turn. It reveals imo an innate respect for people's intelligence.

Like I said, his openness and lack of guile just appeals to me, particularly when placed alongside the taciturn Wolters from whom we get little other than confusing and unsatisfactory crumbs that lead nowhere useful.

I think this ‘drifter’ the German LE are trying to locate will be the missing link, hopefully! I don’t want to get my hopes up. I think if they have located all involved the perps will all be looking out to save themselves and will stab each other in the back/take a deal to give info!

Maybe they are already doing it? Why should one of the group tell the other one about abducting a person without any correlation to something, that has happened in the past and somebody known is related to?

One paedo to another like, "hear what i did" because they got the same urges? Bragging around? Maybe!

HB a peado? No clues about that! A trafficker? Maybe!

"Hey H.B.! Nice party isn't it? By the way, can you remember last year as you told me, there is money to be made by driving people across europe? You can't imagine, how easy it was!"

Or maybe:

"Remember the raid at the OC Club last year? Wanna know, what i did either?"

THAT seems more logical to me, by looking at the actions and testimonies of the "gang". More than the fact, somebody starts to speak and accuse a former friend just TEN (!!!) years later. We'll see!

Or maybe some of the entourage became aware of some investigations against a former pal by around 2016 and further, and became panicking, so they try to save themselves by putting one if them in focus. Maybe the most perverted of them all?!

Huh, clap is coming soon.....;)

Last edited:
Also interesting, that FF gave statements to the credibility of the known witnesses, although he knows, that they maybe had been "partners in crime" in the past and spent a lot of time together.

Why that? Why not something like "They put the blame on my client, not to be kept as the real (or other) suspects."? For a solicitor it should be pretty hard to take other argumentations without blaming his own client, if somebody of the group could be linked to OC at the time. So the solicitor could be limited to the fact, that some witnesses are as crooked, as his client and that creates kind of reasonable doubt. Wouldn't it link his client to OC at the time either?

Was the prime suspect some kind of head of that gang of at least four persons, due to his known mental state. Did he treated his lackeys bad, as it was reported he treated some close guys and girls bad? Is it a kind of revenge of them, as a dinner served cold? Did the main suspect "surprised" his gang, as he didn't return with the estimated bait or even returned to them waiting around the corner with an unestimated one and suddenly they were part of something, that led them to remain silent and split up the gang, without talking to L.E. for at least 10 years?

The behavior of that 3 witnesses seems odd to me, due to the huge time-relay.

The media-rumored statements of MT and HB sound like a pretty repulsive attitude according to CB, although they knew much earlier, what kind of person they were dealing with. Did the main suspect brought them into a situation back in 2007, that they didn't have expected but had to keep quiet, due to estimated charges by L.E.?

The most credible witness is a witness, that charges himself of anything, even knowledge about a crime, even if he is/was crooked himself. JMO
Something rattled them imo. Something about where LE were searching perhaps?

I don't see 'naive', Superdad, although that, of course, is possible.

But just to clarify, I don't mean cool in the sense that you may have interpreted it, I mean it more in the guileless/direct sense, the way he seemingly has no fear in publicly stating that he wouldn't trust his client around his/any other children. He plainly sees that as just an objective, considered fact and feels no need to pretend otherwise or worry that he's saying something out of turn. It reveals imo an innate respect for people's intelligence.

Like I said, his openness and lack of guile just appeals to me, particularly when placed alongside the taciturn Wolters from whom we get little other than confusing and unsatisfactory crumbs that lead nowhere useful.

Obviously you may be right. I see some kind of paradigm shift according to FF.

ECJ a month ago - No comment to british tabloids!
Now: Nice to see you again. Got no kids, but wouldn't let them be sitted by my client. But maybe i would let him sit my dog-daughter. One is called "Bettina".

To me, that sounds more as an unsafe behavior, than making tactical statements, if a journalist tries to trigger me.

My answer would have been, that none of my clients would be a babysitter of my family, because work and private life should be seperated, by a professional solicitor.

IMO

Last edited:
Something rattled them imo. Something about where LE were searching perhaps?

Of course! Thirteen (!) years without a breakthrough! FF drives down south for a few days and says, that he will bring big things up the next week. Sounds more pathetic to me than anything else. C.B. must have told him something.

Was it the truth? I don't know! Even solititors have to deal with lies!;)

How professional is it, to share some personal information to the media, according to his clients convictions report in this case? Very odd and unwise behavior IMO.
I was thinking this also, so could this be a new strategy? admitting CB is indeed a child rapist and not safe about children, BUT is he a murderer ?? I know what I think IMO yes, but he could be playing the game, yes he is bad really bad but not quite THAT bad ? :rolleyes::mad:

Sandra Felgueiras: 'Sexta Às 9' regressa para mais uma temporada

O procurador de Braunschweig que investiga este crime confirmou à RTP que tem "provas materiais" de que a criança está morta e que terá morrido em Portugal. Iliba os McCann e desqualifica a investigação conduzida por Gonçalo Amaral garantindo que a justiça alemã "jamais teria apresentado Bruckner publicamente como suspeito com base em suposições."

O último abuso sexual de uma criança alemã, pelo qual está a ser investigado na Alemanha, aconteceu na praia da Salema, em abril de 2007. A GNR arquivou o caso em 24h.

Google translate

The Braunschweig prosecutor investigating this crime confirmed to RTP that he has "material evidence" that the child is dead and that he died in Portugal. Clear the McCanns and disqualify the investigation conducted by Gonçalo Amaral ensuring that German justice "would never have publicly presented Bruckner as a suspect based on assumptions."

The last sexual abuse of a German child, for which he is being investigated in Germany, took place on Salema beach, in April 2007. GNR closed the case in 24 hours.

It was also announced by RTP:
Manfred S. interviewed via Skype. "Bruckner's friend who found videos of rapes at the Praia da Luz house describes him as a “psychopath”.

Last edited:
What could mean, he seems to turn away from former claims, that there will never be a charge against his client. Hard to think he visited portugal just to check the location and doing "bit of own investigation".

His client spoke about something to him. I'm pretty sure of that.
Hmmmm is FF maybe going to say he did take her ? maybe they know LE has vid etc, but maybe no murder on this vid, if they have one? could CB say she then went to another perp? and he has no idea what they/he did with her ? charge would be kidnap and child rape, but no murder ?

I was thinking this also, so could this be a new strategy? admitting CB is indeed a child rapist and not safe about children, BUT is he a murderer ?? I know what I think IMO yes, but he could be playing the game, yes he is bad really bad but not quite THAT bad ? :rolleyes::mad:

Yes! Coming forward piece by piece!

"My client is innocent!"
"My client isn't a harmless sheep, but..."
"My client isn't the best babysitter, right. But i would handle over my dogs to him maybe! And nobody likes me now. Can't sleep anymore. I'm a victim now too but i will make a bombshell soon!"

IMO pure desperation, sorry!

Come one, that cries after something between CB and FF that has happened.

From today, the new RTP Sextas episode will hopefully expand on this.

“In a preview of the show, Presenter Sandra Felgueiras says: 'German detectives have confirmed the suspicion that Christian Brueckner had an accomplice.” - Has been confirmed rather assumed that CB had an accomplice.[/QUOTE]

Isn't confirming a suspicion simply just having a suspicion?
On these threads we also confirm we have a suspicion there was an accomplice, as we talk about it a lot.
Doesn't mean to say there was one, unless of course there was a 2nd perp outside the window carrying MM away, casing out the appt and so on ;)
JMO

“In a preview of the show, Presenter Sandra Felgueiras says: 'German detectives have confirmed the suspicion that Christian Brueckner had an accomplice.” - Has been confirmed rather assumed that CB had an accomplice.

On these threads we also confirm we have a suspicion there was an accomplice, as we talk about it a lot.
Doesn't mean to say there was one, unless of course there was a 2nd perp outside the window carrying MM away, casing out the appt and so on ;)
JMO[/QUOTE]
I think by the wording to me means first they had only the suspicion of an accomplice to the fact it has now been confirmed that indeed he had ? x

“In a preview of the show, Presenter Sandra Felgueiras says: 'German detectives have confirmed the suspicion that Christian Brueckner had an accomplice.” - Has been confirmed rather assumed that CB had an accomplice.

I bet Sandra Felgueiras talks about NF as an accomplice of CB in robberies.

JMO

So annoying - this ambiguity!

I would think MC's are beside themselves, bad enough the last 13 years and now this too.
I do hope they have indeed been briefed about the evidence, I can't see why not, there's no way they would compromise the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member