Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he took her swimming costume? Swimming costumes would likely be draped over a chair or balcony to dry.

If anything was taken from the apartment it's quite plausible that this hasn't been made public in order to verify the abductor. Just musing.

I know the last pic of MBM was taken at the pool that afternoon. She's in shorts and a tee shirt. However, the kids may have been in the pool earlier that afternoon or in the previous days and the costumes/bathers were probably hung up to dry.

Interestingly I haven't seen any photos of the children/family in the pool or in their swimming costumes afterwards (holiday pics here in Australia usually feature picnics/ice creams on the beach with the whole family in bathers and towels). And now I'm querying if the absence is significant. But all JMOO. I think I'm starting to dig round in circles while we wait for anything to be confirmed by LE...

Timeline: the day Madeleine McCann disappeared
MM did have a swimming pool visit (to a different pool) during that thursday afternoon kidsclub session, as detailed on this timetable, 3.30-4.30pm.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/04 - VOLUME IVa_Page_873_prosesso.jpg

Last edited:
NF pretended that CB was her husband/boyfriend/whatever Mathias and that CB was in the yacht business in Vilamoura.
xtv5oId.jpg

Red, the pic is supposed to have been shot before 2.30pm IIRC.
Yes. She went to 2 pools on the 3rd IMO.
1. The published photo at a pool was taken during lunchtime with her family after morning kidsclub ended and before the afternoon kidsclub session began.
2. Seperate from that, later that afternoon, she went to another pool IMO with the lobster kidsclub group, as described in the timetable posted above, and also it is in the statements of the nanny in charge.

Also, considering some statements and pages of the PJ files have not been released in the public domain. It may well contain something related to the current investigation into CB. IMO
IMO the police crimescene photos of the apartment, which have been released in the files, might be the complete set? Or might include only some of the photos taken that night?

NF was reported as buying new sims before making calls. Maybe it was her with a new sim card again?

If no one has come forward about this number being CBs, I know 13 years is a long time but someone may have the number saved on their phone if they were friends with CB or bought drugs from him etc, perhaps the SIM card was bought specifically for this ‘job’ (MM) and no one else apart from the caller on the other end can place CB. Not even MS, MT or HB can confirm this was CBs number.

This was from one of the 'confessions', wasn't it? (Either in a bar or at a festival) That he had supposedly mentioned some detail that 'only the perpetrator would know'?
Perhaps this simply means 'only the perpetrator, not the person reporting his confession' would know that detail. So it needn't be something very mysterious, just something the reporting person couldn't have picked up easily from the foreign press. The British public probably know far more detail (from our tabloids' obsession with the case) than one of CB's random acquaintances - who may not even read English - would be familiar with.

Yes but CB was almost local and he could have followed the news in detail. This can be used in his defense but if he said something like " the front door was left open accidentally by GM after his last check." then this is something nobody else would know, not even GM.

If no one has come forward about this number being CBs, I know 13 years is a long time but someone may have the number saved on their phone if they were friends with CB or bought drugs from him etc, perhaps the SIM card was bought specifically for this ‘job’ (MM) and no one else apart from the caller on the other end can place CB. Not even MS, MT or HB can confirm this was CBs number.

It was discussed in previous threads that the proof the number belonged to CB was an entry from on old diary held by a former OC employee.

I think that speaks well for him, as a person, that he's not all polished and poised in the art of deception.

Refreshing imo, particularly when you view it in the light of the historic bombasticity and condescension that accompanies this case.

It could be an act of course, he knows he's on tv, in which case it is a perfect deception. Body language is overrated, it is un scientific load of bunk most of the time

The big robbery was on November 1, 2007.

This robbery is a strange one. Is it possible that it was a staged robbery as a staggered or later payment for something rather than a meeting in public with the glare of MM media and searches etc... the risk of being checked. WHy so much money in house, payment for a certain job in May? and unable to bank it due to said strong media and police presence in PDL. If NF was a babysitter for this house, it seems very odd and surely must have something to do with the case.

I think this would be the next on their agenda thanks to SF. Unless Germans are protecting NF for some reason and don't suspect her at all.

HCW could be hanging NF out. Any calls around that call should give police the user. It’s possible that NF told police that CB had that phone on that day.

There was a Kik user associated with the phone which MWT thought was NM but she looks like NF’s daughter. A What’s App linked to the phone was used in UK in July last and NF was there in June.

With MWT also putting it in the hands of a German paedophile, it may be that the phone/SIM was being passed around.

If the caller stayed well North of PdL s/he’s ok but if the caller drove in to Luz to meet CB & they can put those phones together after 10pm the caller would have some explaining to do.

Attachments

• 89AD6BAC-C143-4950-B8A6-E6C435EBC34F.jpeg
    89AD6BAC-C143-4950-B8A6-E6C435EBC34F.jpeg
    21 KB · Views: 50
  • 5DEDFC74-DDEC-4493-B649-BB3B85D00802.jpeg
    5DEDFC74-DDEC-4493-B649-BB3B85D00802.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 64096242-E949-4A32-901A-A9F22D8ACCDA.jpeg
    64096242-E949-4A32-901A-A9F22D8ACCDA.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 57
This robbery is a strange one. Is it possible that it was a staged robbery as a staggered or later payment for something rather than a meeting in public with the glare of MM media and searches etc... the risk of being checked. WHy so much money in house, payment for a certain job in May? and unable to bank it due to said strong media and police presence in PDL. If NF was a babysitter for this house, it seems very odd and surely must have something to do with the case.

Alex, that was broadly discussed before. They were in an attorney's firm where they received money from real estate. They couldn't deposit the money because the bank had just closed and it was Friday. So only next Monday. NF was a babysitter for that house almost pro bono.

Even if they found Madeline's swimsuit in the campervan is no proof he killed her, or the also found a lot of blood from Madeline..

Oh absolutely, but if CB told someone he took a swimsuit or whatever, and this person relayed the previously publically unknown info to LE, it is certainly adds weight to the charge of abduction. All hypothetical as we don't know for sure if he took anything at all. But I do think it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac