Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"....is known to have frequently driven the 1,600 miles between his native Bavaria and the Algarve, through France and Spain and possibly Switzerland and Belgium."

Madeleine McCann case: Police map suspect's 20-year route across Europe

That made me think of the possible sighting of M and the German registration campervan in Spain. Was he taking her somewhere?

Technical question - do we have to post a link everytime? I just noticed that some of my posts were "snipped" Thanks

"....is known to have frequently driven the 1,600 miles between his native Bavaria and the Algarve, through France and Spain and possibly Switzerland and Belgium."

Madeleine McCann case: Police map suspect's 20-year route across Europe

That made me think of the possible sighting of M and the German registration campervan in Spain. Was he taking her somewhere?

Technical question - do we have to post a link everytime? I just noticed that some of my posts were "snipped" Thanks

Someone said upthread that the van had Portuguese plates. I can’t confirm though.

From The Telegraph... if true, this is really significant but I’m wondering how substantiated it really is.

Christian Brückner is alleged to have had an “inside man” at the complex where the McCann family stayed in 2007, and that he had the German’s phone number in his contacts.

Correio da manhã, a Portuguese national newspaper, reported that this friend has now gone to police, saying that he had tipped off Brückner about the poor security measures taken by British tourists, and that the apartments were ripe for theft.

The friend said Brückner would have only intended to steal valuables, but would have been startled by the presence of three children, and in a panic he may have grabbed the eldest, the newspaper reported.“

Desperation, because they think he's committed other crimes. He's due to be released back into public at some point soon and they know he's dangerous; they want as much information as they can so they can keep him inside. Even a couple of more minor misdemeanours might buy them a few months.

Having said that, has anyone got a list of what has actually been released by the German police? Which photos and facts have officially come from the police?

I am sceptical this will go anywhere.

Any serious investigation would surely require heavy on the ground work from PJ? Yet they say not much is happening and all this was looked at before.

Meanwhile the media is contacting witnesses and publishing details which could compromise witness evidence

I am sceptical this will go anywhere.

Any serious investigation would surely require heavy on the ground work from PJ? Yet they say not much is happening and all this was looked at before.

Meanwhile the media is contacting witnesses and publishing details which could compromise witness evidence

I read that he has media access in prison too, so he knows what they do and - more importantly - don’t know.

From The Telegraph... if true, this is really significant but I’m wondering how substantiated it really is.

Christian Brückner is alleged to have had an “inside man” at the complex where the McCann family stayed in 2007, and that he had the German’s phone number in his contacts.

Correio da manhã, a Portuguese national newspaper, reported that this friend has now gone to police, saying that he had tipped off Brückner about the poor security measures taken by British tourists, and that the apartments were ripe for theft.

The friend said Brückner would have only intended to steal valuables, but would have been startled by the presence of three children, and in a panic he may have grabbed the eldest, the newspaper reported.“
"startled by the presence...."
Not if he and someone else had been watching the apartment with the intention of breaking in. They would have known that they were coming and going to check on the children.

‘The female tenant was German and had a young daughter. She also had a young teenage girl living with her who was not her daughter. The woman would fly kids over from Germany and was supposedly running a rehabilitation programme for troubled youths.’

The villa, which is understood to have never been searched by police, was rented between 2002 and 2009 by a German woman called Nicole who is said to have used it for a rehabilitation programme for troubled teenagers.

Lia Silva, the owner of the property in Foral, said an intimidating German man would visit the villa and visit Nicole. At one point it is claimed he helped track down one of the German teenagers who had run away.

‘Suddenly a German guy turned up, and the rumours were that he was a private detective of some nature,’ said Ms Silva. ‘Some people were afraid of him when he used to go to the restaurant.

‘Eventually, the guy found the runaway girl … and it turns out she was pregnant. It was a major problem. It was then that Nicole was no longer allowed to receive kids from Germany, so she lost all her income.’

When Ms Silva was shown a photograph of Brueckner, she said: ‘Yeah that looks like him, it could be him.’

She added that Nicole abandoned the villa in 2009, allegedly owing 10,000 euros in rent.

‘I found syringes and used needles and a spoon and bricks of hashish in a shoebox,’ Ms Silva added. ‘I was devastated to find that in my house.’

Could evidence in this house lead police to Madeleine McCann? - Internewscast

This all sounds very suspicious, I certainly wouldn’t want CB looking for a runaway girl Neither would I wish any kids needing guidance going to stay here, I’m chilled to the bone by all I’ve already read & fear the horror of it all is still to come

"startled by the presence...."
Not if he and someone else had been watching the apartment with the intention of breaking in. They would have known that they were coming and going to check on the children.

What is this though? I can’t even discern where it’s come from? Is this Diogo? A friend of a friend. I can’t work out the legitimacy but if he had a friend at Ocean Club who really did tip him off around the same date and that friend has gone to the police then that’s huge, but it’s also surely not proof they’d release publicly yet so I’m not sure.

‘The female tenant was German and had a young daughter. She also had a young teenage girl living with her who was not her daughter. The woman would fly kids over from Germany and was supposedly running a rehabilitation programme for troubled youths.’

The villa, which is understood to have never been searched by police, was rented between 2002 and 2009 by a German woman called Nicole who is said to have used it for a rehabilitation programme for troubled teenagers.

Lia Silva, the owner of the property in Foral, said an intimidating German man would visit the villa and visit Nicole. At one point it is claimed he helped track down one of the German teenagers who had run away.

‘Suddenly a German guy turned up, and the rumours were that he was a private detective of some nature,’ said Ms Silva. ‘Some people were afraid of him when he used to go to the restaurant.

‘Eventually, the guy found the runaway girl … and it turns out she was pregnant. It was a major problem. It was then that Nicole was no longer allowed to receive kids from Germany, so she lost all her income.’

When Ms Silva was shown a photograph of Brueckner, she said: ‘Yeah that looks like him, it could be him.’

She added that Nicole abandoned the villa in 2009, allegedly owing 10,000 euros in rent.

‘I found syringes and used needles and a spoon and bricks of hashish in a shoebox,’ Ms Silva added. ‘I was devastated to find that in my house.’

Could evidence in this house lead police to Madeleine McCann? - Internewscast

This all sounds very suspicious, I certainly wouldn’t want CB looking for a runaway girl Neither would I wish any kids needing guidance going to stay here, I’m chilled to the bone by all I’ve already read & fear the horror of it all is still to come

So already the idea that he fled Portugal after the disappearance turns out not to be true ... if indeed this stuff can be believed.

There was a Maddie documentary tonight on ID tonight & when New Scotland Yard became involved in 2012 they checked phone records for the night Maddie went missing & identified 3 employees at ocean club who were described as hot due to the amount of calls made that night. Neither of them were named as DS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams