Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel awfully upset, despite it being my hunch all along.

Property identification appears to be of paramount importance now. Hoping and praying for further information for justice and closure for MMs loved ones.

Yeah it’s the worst thing that could have happened. But maybe, if it runs deep, this is also the reason it never happens to a lot of other children.

Double post, which i've since removed

Last edited:
Ever since I read about wigs and clothing I suspected he was making performative sexual violence material to sell. The range of sexual violence just seems so indiscriminate but makes sense in the context of film to order.
Or CB dressed in drag at times?

I have something niggling in the back of my mind and can't recall it properly and can't find it yet...but does anyone remember watching the documentary that came out (I think the one the parents weren't aware of beforehand) and it mentioned something about the hotel restaurant.

It was along the lines of an employee writing something on a notebook / or paper (I believe something innocent ) like about parents dining with no kids or something like that. I could be remembering it completely wrong but throwing it out in case any of you remember.

I'll keep looking for it.

MOO

ETA I believe the Netflix documentary. Will try find the transcript.

Yes it was the Netflix doc. The note was that the childre were being left alone, it was in the bookings book and Kate thought it could have been seen by anyone.

Yep. And if they are suggesting they know the method she died then I can only assume the video they may have showed this. When I read the article my blood ran cold. I was reading up the dog evidence earlier and had started to believe that he killed her during a bungled burglary and ran away with her body in a panic. But having read this article now it doesn’t seem to be, which means her suffering was prolonged, the question is how much and what extent. So so heartbreaking. I hope her parents are being kept informed and supported. I can’t imagine what they are going through.

Just a gentle reminder that cadaverine takes a few hours to develop. The dog was wrong imho.

At first it was bad enough her being abducted. But this is just awful. But without a body they are surely just speculating?

Was it confirmed that Madeleine was crying the nights before? I mean people heard her? Also did she tell a nanny at the resort she was sad? If so that’s so heart breaking

Heartbreaking. I so wished that Madeliene hadn’t suffered but this is leaning toward something going on for a period of time or at least enough time for video / photos. I can’t fathom out how else they can be sure she is dead without a body tbh.
Madeleine had a birth mark on her calf - could have been identified in video footage from this? As ghastly as it seems, horrifc, a snuff video?

Maybe he passed her off to someone?

Maybe they don't have perfect memory of what the person looked like?

Or maybe that wasn't Maddie that they saw?

Weren't the Smith family the ones that accused Gerry after seeing him carrying one of the twins down the plane stairs and thinking it looked similar.

I really hope they can nail the *advertiser censored*.

I suspected this all along but l can't see how this will bring any sense of peace to the McCanns. I think l would prefer to think she was out there and happy than this.

I feel heart sorry for her parents. Of course they done wrong leaving them but no-one deserves this. I’m sure every eventuality has played out in their heads but actually hearing this must tear out their hearts.

Now they need witnesses of inside that house and fast, I hope the underage ex-girlfriend comes forward with information on this sicko I mean why wouldn’t she if she is not guilty of anything....

I really hope they can nail the *advertiser censored*.

I suspected this all along but l can't see how this will bring any sense of peace to the McCanns. I think l would prefer to think she was out there and happy than this.

I don’t how you could make this better. I guess it’s better than years. He talked of wanting to keep a child for days rather than long term.

ill be honest, i'm a bit disappointed with this. i was convinced in my head that the smith sighting was CB. Although it was 13 years ago, in a dark side street, whilst they had all been drinking and not paying particularly much attention to him at the time, so i'm not sure anything can be fully reliable at this point. also...

Mr Smith admitted he was not wearing his glasses at the time he later said he thought the man could have been Gerry McCann. :rolleyes:

Madeleine McCann: Police say Irish family could have seen Maddie being taken | Daily Mail Online
Gerry M and the suspect dont look that different from each other, if you put their pix side by side. In a dark alley, after drinking, would the witness really be able to know the difference?

The HONR Network has been successful in helping the Rzucek family get victim-blaming content removed from the internet. They have a large FB group and use mass reporting to get the attention of the SM people responsible for removing content.

Info on how you can report that FB group to HONR is here

https://www.honrnetwork.org/report-online-hate

I think what’s resonating so painfully with everyone is that this is the worst possible outcome, and it’s seeming more and more likely as the days go on. There was a level of blissful ignorance (especially on my part) with it remaining unsolved (possibility of being alive and unaware).

I get the sense that there’s still a really key person yet to come forward/them to find. I feel there’s a little bit more to push them into making themselves known as the days go by.

I feel exactly the same. My heart is aching for them and poor Maddie. For so long it’s been easy to be under the illusion that Maddie was taken for a childless couple and would one day show up. I keep thinking of poor Kate and Gerry, how they got through those first days and weeks I will never know. I feel sick, teary, anxious and I’m just a random stranger. God only knows how they function through this. I’m absolutely devastated for them and little Maddie. How could anyone harm that beautiful innocent little girl. I pray she didn’t have to suffer for days or worse :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744