Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH is convinced if there was a vid and IF it was sold someone would have come forward or tried to sell it to a paper. Thoughts?
If there was a video it would be on the dark web buried really deep , there was a video called daisy destruction that was on the dark web that was so hard to get ,that people didn't no if it was true or not

Going on what we (allegedly) know:

One filmed rape of the older lady - video camera witnesses/ bar witness.

Reported film of rapes of two other women (40-50 and 15-20) as seen on the video camera by witnesses.

Police reach out re: physical features of the houses he’s lived in - the beam, etc.

The vague and ambiguous media comments around knowing the method of death.

I’d be shocked now if it wasn’t documented. He would never not document something like that - it’s his ultimate trophy.

Another question -why doesn't the man carrying the child to the beach come forward? Surely anyone in the area was aware of the case and would follow enough to know about that publicized sighting? That alone makes me think it is the abductor.
It could have been a tourist from another country, that was not really following all of the details. If they left the area before that witness sighting was reported, he may have not known about it .

Looks like he used to live here in my hometown from 2010 to 2011.

2011 a young woman from the small village I grew up in was murdered in Hannover, apparently at least one person thinks Christian looks a lot like the police sketch.
Don't know about that, I rather feel like people try to link every crime that happened at a place he used to lived to him now.

I'd love for that murder to get solved though, I still see her son from time to time, he is being raised by her grand-parents.

Yes, they were trying to implicate him in the murder of a sex worker from Hannover too. Is that the same one?

Last edited by a moderator:
The papers do that all of the time, when they have a new murder suspect. Look at all the crimes that they wanted to link to Ted Bundy, and the Green River Killer and Israel Keyes. Journalists will do much like we do here at WS---look up missing persons or bodies found in general area, and in general time frame, and see if they can find a connection.

It is not going to lead to a lawsuit, if the suspect has already been convicted of similar crimes. How can you sully the reputation of a man who has been convicted of sexual abuse of children, child *advertiser censored*, and the brutal assault on a 72 year old widow? :rolleyes:...not to mention drug trafficking and robbery....

Yes, poor Chris J (not posting his full name!) in the Joanna Yeates case faced 'trial by media' based purely on him being an eccentric neighbour. No other reason whatsoever other than he looked a bit odd, no previous convictions, no arrests, nothing. Absolutely torn to shreds he was.

After that, media laws changed in the UK. But... the BBC are reporting much the same as the tabloids on this latest news, and the BBC usually plays it super super safe, so I'm thinking behind the scenes within the media there is more certainty that this is the right man.

My DH is convinced if there was a vid and IF it was sold someone would have come forward or tried to sell it to a paper. Thoughts?

In all likelihood, it’s not that simple to make out the victim or the perpetrator - hence the focus on the physical features of the home.

And anyone in possession of a video like that has a lot of questions to answer. Furthermore, people like that don’t want to limit their capacity to have access to this kind of thing. They work hard to protect what they cultivate.

“A German prosecutor has said he has evidence Madeleine McCann is dead as he appealed to British tourists to help identify the suspect's former homes.”

From Sky.

But can we have @Schlumpfchen or another German speaker confirm this is what he actually said, because last time the translation by the media got it a bit wrong.

But can we have @Schlumpfchen or another German speaker confirm this is what he actually said, because last time the translation by the media got it a bit wrong.

There’s a whole article now, whereas before we had one line that was repeated over and over. We were working from the initial statement - I think it’s gone quite far beyond that now but yes, if we can find the original source, that’s a good idea.

“"At the moment we also don't have enough proof for a trial at court, but we have some evidence that the suspect has done the deed.”

This is feeling more solid.

Wow. :(

"At the moment we also don't have enough proof for a trial at court, but we have some evidence that the suspect has done the deed.“

So... video? Maybe something where it’s impossible to identify the perp?

To me, this says they know it was Madeleine if there’s a video, but maybe can’t tell who the adult is?

Germany police never said they know that's she's dead, only that they believe it.
I thought they said they have evidence that she is dead and they have an idea of where the body may be. Jmo

Going on what we (allegedly) know:

One filmed rape of the older lady - video camera witnesses/ bar witness.

Reported film of rapes of two other women (40-50 and 15-20) as seen on the video camera by witnesses.

Police reach out re: physical features of the houses he’s lived in - the beam, etc.

The vague and ambiguous media comments around knowing the method of death.

I’d be shocked now if it wasn’t documented. He would never not document something like that - it’s his ultimate trophy.

Can someone link to MSM re these other vids, l missed that bit.

I assumed there was confusion over whether the video was stolen or shared with someone by accident or whether it was the 2017 drunken bar confession rather than both. If he has been on their radar all this time why on earth has it taken them all this time...unless some new evidence has been the catalyst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member