Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don’t get is the video camera, that had the footage of him raping the 72 year was stolen by his “mate” .. so how was he able to show that same footage to a pal in the pub in 2017? He must of made back ups, but the police could never find anything could they? Or did his mate break in after 2017?

Was the Bible a prop or is there a crack in the dam in the blocked conscience of CB?
Let’s bloody hope so.
What I don’t get is the video camera, that had the footage of him raping the 72 year was stolen by his “mate” .. so how was he able to show that same footage to a pal in the pub in 2017? He must of made back ups, but the police could never find anything could they? Or did his mate break in after 2017?

Yes. He had copies. I’m assuming on his phone whereby the original film was on the video camera. Wonder where else it was shared to?

Sorry, I didn't word that too well. I meant innocent of any of the crimes that's he's been linked with in the last few days.
I was thinking about the barrage that's been printed about him and how sure they must be of him to do so.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was linked to the other two cases as well. It's too early to know for sure, but if they can solve all three of these cases and this suspect is responsible at least the families will finally have some closure.

The McCanns have worked tirelessly all these years to find their daughter and have had so many obstacles along the way. All I wish is for them to finally have justice.

Was the Bible a prop or is there a crack in the dam in the blocked conscience of CB?
According to the DM report, he was set up to come in for a new passport. The police didn't know anything about a link to M they wanted him on a drugs charge. Would he carry a bible to get a new passport?

All of which took place before he confessed in a bar to snatching her and simultaneously confessed to the rape of the 72 year old woman which led to a conviction.

It's an 'alleged' confession because a third party is telling the police. It wasn't recorded, wasn't heard by police. They need more than that. His defence would just say he didn't say it and the witness was unreliable. You also can't charge someone because they have a record for other assaults or rapes.
They need more evidence or they wouldn't be appealing to the public. All they have is that he was in the area and he's a rapist.

It's an 'alleged' confession because a third party is telling the police. It wasn't recorded, wasn't heard by police. They need more than that. His defence would just say he didn't say it and the witness was unreliable. You also can't charge someone because they have a record for other assaults or rapes.
They need more evidence or they wouldn't be appealing to the public. All they have is that he was in the area and he's a rapist.

I know - I’m speaking as to why it would warrant serious investigation. I know it isn’t proof.

My DH is convinced if there was a vid and IF it was sold someone would have come forward or tried to sell it to a paper. Thoughts?

It’s a sensible notion. Here’s my thoughts:-

1) probably isn’t obvious from whatever vile media this potentially is, that it’s MM.

2) probably far too risky too come forward if this has “landed in your lap”

not sure though. Offenders of this nature can have peculiar mental and moral fibres. I’m not sure we’d be even to hedge a guess at some of their thought processes.

I did attend an interesting lecture on serial killers a short time ago that argued contrary to popular belief, many serial killers treat their animals well. They value the way they love them (the owner) unconditionally as many of the view they’ve indeed, never been loved. Only mentioning it as I was surprised to read of CBs alleged dog mistreatment. To be fair, absolutely nothing to legally say he’s a SK.

The HONR Network has been successful in helping the Rzucek family get victim-blaming content removed from the internet. They have a large FB group and use mass reporting to get the attention of the SM people responsible for removing content.

Info on how you can report that FB group to HONR is here

Report Online Hate — HONR

Thank you!

Was CB raised in a religious home? Any info on this? Maybe his adoptive mother could coax him into a Confession.

So either CB is a very slick serial killer with all these unsolved murders (even with his DNA available, I assume?) or the media is wildly speculating. I understand why - but if all this turns out not to be him, are all these papers at risk of a lawsuit? He seems a horrible person and guilty of awful proven things, but being linked to 5 child murders if he didn't do it seems unfair. I hope this post does not come off wrong. I am sure LE is 99% positive of his guilt (at least in the MM case) and trying to get enough to convict, but just trying to educate myself on what is "libel" and what is fair game!
The papers do that all of the time, when they have a new murder suspect. Look at all the crimes that they wanted to link to Ted Bundy, and the Green River Killer and Israel Keyes. Journalists will do much like we do here at WS---look up missing persons or bodies found in general area, and in general time frame, and see if they can find a connection.

It is not going to lead to a lawsuit, if the suspect has already been convicted of similar crimes. How can you sully the reputation of a man who has been convicted of sexual abuse of children, child *advertiser censored*, and the brutal assault on a 72 year old widow? :rolleyes:...not to mention drug trafficking and robbery....

Yes I know that. I just meant hypothetically if Jane Tanner just spoke to the man at the time...if only..
Yes, they certainly could have ruled him out sooner. LE named so many people as suspects in the beginning. I can't even remember how many.

Not necessarily a convert if she came from an Albanian family as reported.

Yeah, maybe not a convert, but based on the photos she went from not covering her hair to wearing a full niqab at some point

Looks like he used to live here in my hometown from 2010 to 2011.

2011 a young woman from the small village I grew up in was murdered in Hannover, apparently at least one person thinks Christian looks a lot like the police sketch.
Don't know about that, I rather feel like people try to link every crime that happened at a place he used to lived to him now.

I'd love for that murder to get solved though, I still see her son from time to time, he is being raised by her grand-parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1