Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don’t get is the video camera, that had the footage of him raping the 72 year was stolen by his “mate” .. so how was he able to show that same footage to a pal in the pub in 2017? He must of made back ups, but the police could never find anything could they? Or did his mate break in after 2017?

I would say backups on a hard drive or USB,and in later years uploaded to a secure cloud account or similar, easily accessible on his phone for his own personal reasons or as a catalogue of some description

This mass of media releases could also mean that the German LE and SY are trying to spook someone they know is involved. They are probably watching someone ( another accomplice not in prison) who may do 2 things. Come forward and surrender ( best option) or bolt and do something out of the ordinary ( contact others, leave the country and job, go to the murder site etc etc).

Both actions will give good results. Hope that is the plan.

I just hope it’s solved. People can be charged with murder without a body, look at April Jones case. Mark Bridget never disclosed her body ( god bless her). He even got a whole life tarif.
I hope the whereabouts of MM is found.
I’m just watching the start of the Netflix programme now.

I just hope it’s solved. People can be charged with murder without a body, look at April Jones case. Mark Bridget never disclosed her body ( god bless her). He even got a whole life tarif.
I hope the whereabouts of MM is found.
I’m just watching the start of the Netflix programme now.

mark Bridget confessed to taking April but then said his mind has gone blank as to what happened to her. Even to this day.

Can someone link to MSM re these other vids, l missed that bit.

I assumed there was confusion over whether the video was stolen or shared with someone by accident or whether it was the 2017 drunken bar confession rather than both. If he has been on their radar all this time why on earth has it taken them all this time...unless some new evidence has been the catalyst.

He potentially had an alibi which placed him in Germany at the time. Read about the re-registering of the vehicles etc

No, they didn't. There isn't a single German article or press conference transcript where the German police stated that they have evidence that Maddie is dead.
Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told Sky News: 'After all the information we got, the girl is dead. We have no information that she is alive.

they must have changed their stance

Pictured: The teenage girlfriend Maddie McCann suspect used to beat up, who could help solve mystery | Daily Mail Online

That was thoroughly investigated. Witnesses described him as African. The chief suspect died. Madeleine McCann suspect 'died in 2009'

The perpetuation of disproved theories just goes to show you cannot use the Netflixs documentary as a reputable source for this crime.

This is also my beef with using supposed sightings out of the daily mail.

There have been dozens of absurd suspects and 'suspicious' lurking eastern Europeans down the years. Amazing anyone could stay at ocean club with all the creeps hanging about

Can someone link to MSM re these other vids, l missed that bit.

I assumed there was confusion over whether the video was stolen or shared with someone by accident or whether it was the 2017 drunken bar confession rather than both. If he has been on their radar all this time why on earth has it taken them all this time...unless some new evidence has been the catalyst.

The 2017 confession triggered it all. Police investigated the report from the bar witness of the video of the rape of the elderly woman. They found DNA at the scene. Following that, this people who stole the video camera confessed about what they’d seen - this was about ten years after they’d found the video camera. There were at least two copies of that video. In addition to the elderly woman, the pair who stole the video camera reported seeing two further rapes videoed from inside his house. It’s not clear whether these are strangers or abused partners.

Crazy thought, but thought I’d put it out there. Martin Ney is a convicted German pedophile who is in jail. He seemed to prefer young boys. The sketch done for MM’s case really resembles him.

Now with this new information coming out about CB and possibly sounding like photo/video could be involved (speculation), could these two have been working together that night? Maybe they were the two talking on that phone call?

Martin Ney...see photo side by side with sketch...
New Madeleine McCann suspect: German paedophile was in Portugal when she vanished

Madeleine McCann detectives identify German child murderer and pedophile as latest suspect in the case

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters told Sky News: 'After all the information we got, the girl is dead. We have no information that she is alive.

they must have changed their stance

Pictured: The teenage girlfriend Maddie McCann suspect used to beat up, who could help solve mystery | Daily Mail Online

"We have no information that she is alive" is different than evidence that she is dead.
German police are very sure that she is dead because of what C.B. said but they don't have any evidence (yet).

Maddie McCann: Wird Christian B. trotz aus Haft entlassen? Schwere Vorwürfe aus England | Welt

Update of 7 June 2020, 9.47 a.m.: "He went completely crazy once when we were sitting in the kiosk with friends talking about the Maddie case. He wanted us to stop talking about it. He shouted, 'The kid's dead now, and now that's a good thing.' And, 'You can make a body disappear really fast. Pigs eat human flesh!'"

Crazy thought, but thought I’d put it out there. Martin Ney is a convicted German pedophile who is in jail. He seemed to prefer young boys. The sketch done for MM’s case really resembles him.

Now with this new information coming out about CB and possibly sounding like photo/video could be involved (speculation), could these two have been working together that night? Maybe they were the two talking on that phone call?

Martin Ney...see photo side by side with sketch...
New Madeleine McCann suspect: German paedophile was in Portugal when she vanished

Madeleine McCann detectives identify German child murderer and pedophile as latest suspect in the case

I have never seen that e fit in relation to Madeleine's case before now.

“"At the moment we also don't have enough proof for a trial at court, but we have some evidence that the suspect has done the deed.”

This is feeling more solid.

The most interesting part of this is how dang forthcoming the German police are being. I know they didn’t release his full name, but man is a lot of info coming directly from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist