Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a recent article in which the man said he had stolen the video camera from CB years ago, and saw the video of the 72 yr old being raped. It sounded like he still had the video, because police saw it too, I believe?

Police have never seen the video. It’s all second hand. But, I do think that the video camera thief’s and the bar witness wouldn’t necessarily have known about each other’s testimony which makes it quite compelling.

Apparently the McCanns didn’t want the Netflix programmes made. But how did the film makers get the footage? Lots of footage of the family before the holiday and during.
I assume they got the footage without the McCanns permission?
Really heartbreaking seeing MM on video.
Also book writers appear on it.. did they get the story from the McCanns?

Last edited:
If this is true, then the whole Diogo Silva who worked at the Ocean Club think is bull. Unless of course, she worked there.
Yeah, I don't believe there was ever a Diogo Silva or Santos.

The most interesting part of this is how dang forthcoming the German police are being. I know they didn’t release his full name, but man is a lot of info coming directly from them.
I agree, it's unprecedented.

I speculate it's because he was in a foreign country, and it's hard for German and UK police to depend on PJ to investigate, plus he was associating with a variety of murky, underground associates who don't want to talk to police or talk about each other to police, and have probably dispersed over the last 13 years.

By making it clear that that police are only interested in him because it's such as serious crime, I think they have a better potential to connect with the petty criminal network/marginal people who would have known him.

Apparently the McCanns didn’t want the Netflix programmes made. But how did the film makers get the footage? Lots of footage of the family before the holiday and during.
I assume they got the footage without the McCanns permission?
Really heartbreaking seeing MM on video.
Lots of their family videos were released early on when Madeleine was reported missing. Netflix wouldn't just illegaly use any private footage, I don't believe. They had to "buy" it from someone, be it media archives or from the family directly.

Interpol red notices don't mean there will be some force actively looking for her.

All it means is that if she is encountered in any border or anywhere LE get her name on an official capacity (unrelated arrest for traffic offences for eg) her name will ping with the red notice. So they can then execute the interpol warrant.

Yes, I agree. That would be memorable. That's not what I was saying. I wrote specifically excluding witnesses to an actual crime.

But none of these witnesses of supposedly 'suspicious' men, believed they were suspicious when they saw them. Because no crime had been committed yet.

Do you go about your pleasant, happy days at a safe vacation resort, seeing people and saying to yourself: that person looks suspicious, I'd better try to memorize what they look like?

No, it is only after a horrible crime, which you did not experience yourself, but you go back in your mind thinking: did I see him, the abductor? Maybe he was actually hanging around the resort in the days before hand. And especially if you read in the news/hear by gossip stories of other witnesses, then you try to recreate a memory of someone you glanced at days before. That is what I am saying is unreliable.
In this case, the woman thought they were suspicious because they were standing on the deck of an otherwise empty apartment. Not being aware of a crime yet, it wasn't suspicious enough to report. But it was suspicious, nonetheless.

Breaking ; German authorities issue red notice for the immediate apprehension of #ChristianBrueckner ex girlfriend #NakscijeMiftari . I can confirm that she is the person who held the number +351 916 510 683 that the police wanted to trace. How did police not find this out ?

(Video)

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1270098671951056896?s=21

Is the YL person definitely the same person as Nakscije Miftari? I'm not entirely convinced. Another photo of Miftari to compare here

Attachments

• BeBcc7AIcAAeVxS (1).jpg
    BeBcc7AIcAAeVxS (1).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Lots of their family videos were released early on when Madeleine was reported missing. Netflix wouldn't just illegaly use any private footage, I don't believe. They had to "buy" it from someone, be it media archives or from the family directly.

Yes - they can get get archival footage from the copyright holders.

You can also use public domain stuff via fair use - at least to a limited extent.

He has quite the rap sheet... I think the possible connection was brought up in thread 1.

Martin Ney - Wikipedia

He also looks VERY like the photofits from Madeleine's case

af6d5eb0-6f2e-11e9-8629-57806d850684_800_420.png

2019050641.jpg
Yep. I agree. I think I brought it up in Thread one. It's what G Amaral said about this that got me thinking about Ney. GA said that 'they' were looking at the wrong man(I assume he means CB), and they should be looking at another German paedophile who is also in prison. I know a lot of people don't rate Amaral, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.
'they' as in German Police?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member