Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on... Wouldn’t the ex girlfriend have been about 10 in 2007? This is crap. That’s not her and he did not call her on the night.

Well, 17 year old gf isn't the one he called in the night, MSM have said she went to Portugal in 2o17. But we don't know about YL yet?

The reason the Met place high importance on the Smith sighting is that it was a large family group and could firmly anchor the sighting in time and place.

I believe they even said hello to the man they passed.

If CB is guilty, I wonder if the Smith sighting was just a random dad. Seems unlikely CB would be wandering the streets with a presumably dead child like this

I don't think she was dead at that point. But agree that this sighting isn't relevant.

The reason the Met place high importance on the Smith sighting is that it was a large family group and could firmly anchor the sighting in time and place.

I believe they even said hello to the man they passed.

If CB is guilty, I wonder if the Smith sighting was just a random dad. Seems unlikely CB would be wandering the streets with a presumably dead child like this

Why "presumably dead", jitts?

Sorry guys - post edited. I should have knew better.

ETA, reported my post, too late to edit. :/

Well, 17 year old gf isn't the one he called in the night, MSM have said she went to Portugal in 2o17. But we don't know about YL yet?

I don't think she was dead at that point. But agree that this sighting isn't relevant.

YL is the one that they’re claiming IS the ex girlfriend under a pseudonym.

Perplexed by the German police admission that they know she is dead but don't have a body. Why reveal your hand.

Are they hoping to spook an accomplice who thinks that police must be close to finding the body and may try to move it. And get caught red handed.

Not sure about the dutch/german link but the two blonde men were seen a few hours before madeleine went missing apparently spying from an unoccupied apartment terrace. Was discussed further upthread. Bastardo linked the original article.
Thanks. That might be what I'm thinking of. I've been looking for the article ever since I first saw it the other day. It was in German and had a lot of information.

Hang on... Wouldn’t the ex girlfriend have been about 10 in 2007? This is crap. That’s not her and he did not call her on the night.
omg your so right, wtf! what a complete and utter lie by mark williams thomas, not that i'm too surprised mind.

Definitely not her. Nose and ears are different, look at the tops of her ears. Irresponsible of him to post that on twitter.

I don’t know re: age of adulthood across countries but could her parents simply have put out a missing persons that led to her deportation? She was 16/17.
Exactly. She wouldn't be the first young teenage girl to fall for a very dodgy older man. Now, not only is she dealing with him turning out to be a confirmed sex criminal, paedophile, and prime suspect in the MM case, but her name and photo from 6 years ago are being splashed all over the internet.

Someone sold that photo of her to the DM, people will do anything for money.

omg your so right, wtf! what a complete and utter like by mark williams thomas, not that i'm too surprised mind.

I am so chomping at the bit to take it on but I like my anonymity cloak.

German prosecutor says there is 'some evidence' Madeleine McCann was killed by new suspect
''A German prosecutor has said there is “some evidence” that Madeleine McCann was killed by the new suspect but not enough to bring him to trial.

Hans Christian Wolters said police do not have enough “hard evidence” that Christian Brückner abducted Madeleine. He appealed for anyone with information about properties where the suspect previously lived to contact police to allow them to search for Madeleine’s body.

He told Sky News: "All indication we have got that I can't tell you points in the direction that Madeleine is dead.

"We got things we cannot communicate that speak for the theory that Madeleine is dead, even if I have to admit that we don't have the body."

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media
''Madeleine is dead, even if I have to admit that we don't have the body."We got things we cannot communicate that speak for the theory that Madeleine is dead, even if I have to admit that we don't have the body."

Mr Wolters continued: "The hard evidence we don't have, we don't have the crucial evidence of Madeleine McCann's body.''

"At the moment we also don't have enough proof for a trial at court, but we have some evidence that the suspect has done the deed.

information from people , especially places he has lived so we can target these places especially and search there for Madeleine."" data-reactid="33">"That's why we need more information from people , especially places he has lived so we can target these places especially and search there for Madeleine."

He also believes that over those years there may have been other victims of sex attacks who had not reported them to police.

''He said: "We think our suspect has done more crimes possibly against British, Irish or American people. All these people are asked to call us so we can solve these cases."
rbbm.

Perplexed by the German police admission that they know she is dead but don't have a body. Why reveal your hand.

Are they hoping to spook an accomplice who thinks that police must be close to finding the body and may try to move it. And get caught red handed.
Really, what they said was that this is a homicide investigation.

In Canada, if you classify it as homicide, you get top investigators and resources assigned to your case, you have authorization to work with other agencies, etc., that are just not available if it's classified as a missing person case.

YL is the one that they’re claiming IS the ex girlfriend under a pseudonym.

Yes l know they are claiming it's the same person. But if it's not the same person YL could be the gf at the time rather than some random white has been dragged into it. MN was after this happened and hasnt been laying low as described by her friends, she's changed an SM pic recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284