Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first it was bad enough her being abducted. But this is just awful. But without a body they are surely just speculating?

Was it confirmed that Madeleine was crying the nights before? I mean people heard her? Also did she tell a nanny at the resort she was sad? If so that’s so heart breaking
P.J. POLICE FILES: MRS PAMELA FENN STATEMENT

She heard crying on the 1st of May

Last edited:
Breaking ; German authorities issue red notice for the immediate apprehension of #ChristianBrueckner ex girlfriend NM. I can confirm that she is the person who held the number +351 916 510 683 that the police wanted to trace. How did police not find this out ?

(Video)

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas/status/1270098671951056896?s=21

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy thought, but thought I’d put it out there. Martin Ney is a convicted German pedophile who is in jail. He seemed to prefer young boys. The sketch done for MM’s case reallyresembles him.

Now with this new information coming out about CB and possibly sounding like photo/video could be involved (speculation), could these two have been working together that night? Maybe they were the two talking on that phone call?

Martin Ney...see photo side by side with sketch...
New Madeleine McCann suspect: German paedophile was in Portugal when she vanished

Madeleine McCann detectives identify German child murderer and pedophile as latest suspect in the case
I've been thinking the same, Buf. He is also referred to as the masked man, or 'the black man' depending on how he disguised himself , reference Wikipedia.

Crazy thought, but thought I’d put it out there. Martin Ney is a convicted German pedophile who is in jail. He seemed to prefer young boys. The sketch done for MM’s case really resembles him.

Now with this new information coming out about CB and possibly sounding like photo/video could be involved (speculation), could these two have been working together that night? Maybe they were the two talking on that phone call?

New Madeleine McCann suspect: German paedophile was in Portugal when she vanished

Madeleine McCann detectives identify German child murderer and pedophile as latest suspect in the case

Interesting that a neighbour spoke of seeing 2 light haired men hanging around the complex at one point also...

Crazy thought, but thought I’d put it out there. Martin Ney is a convicted German pedophile who is in jail. He seemed to prefer young boys. The sketch done for MM’s case really resembles him.

He also seems to fit the description of the guy in the VW with German plates,although I think it has been said that that sighting has been discounted.

He has quite the rap sheet... I think the possible connection was brought up in thread 1.

Martin Ney - Wikipedia

He also looks VERY like the photofits from Madeleine's case

af6d5eb0-6f2e-11e9-8629-57806d850684_800_420.png

2019050641.jpg

Is that tabloid article you are quoting saying that a 12 year old girl, who alleged after the abduction that she'd seen a man before the abduction, is now saying, 13 years later, that she is convinced she recognizes that man?!! That 12 year old who is now 25 must have remarkable powers of observation and photographic memory!

The whole 'witnesses say they saw a suspicious man' has almost no importance to solving the crime, IMO, because none of those witnesses saw these people while the crime was being committed. It's one thing to witness and describe someone you saw during the crime, that will be both a memorable sighting and a genuinely possible perp.

But to have just randomly observed people, who were just normally going about their day, as one does every minute of every day that you are outdoors, and then only after the abduction, to start thinking 'oh, maybe that was suspicious', then try to remember what the person looked like? And for anyone to trust that as a genuine memory that can possibly solve a crime? IMO really not anything you can rely on.
I am not sure I agree, that witnesses seeing randomly observed people, cannot possibly help solve a crime. One of the very first things that LE does when they go to a crime scene is to go talk to the neighbours on all sides, and ask who or what they saw that day. Any cars or people in the area , even if they were just going about their day, are important to the investigation.

And in this case, the witnesses saw 2 men, on the balcony of a supposedly unoccupied flat--from which they were watching the resort---and it was only 2 doors down from the McCann's apt.

I think that could have tremendous importance to this crime. JMO

Madeleine had a birth mark on her calf - could have been identified in video footage from this? As ghastly as it seems, horrifc, a snuff video?

There was earlier mention of CB having scar on hip and thigh, perhaps these would be visable and identifiable on film too. I am assuming he would wear a mask as per American tourist rape video. A big deal seems to being made about the beam in his Portugal residence and identifying the interior of other residences, I am guessing they have multiple footage but need proof it's definitely him in the videos and yes I think the police are trying to match his location and associated child disappearances to children they see in the footage (presumably also masked). Its horrific, he seems to be a prolific professional peadofile, selling his footage and very careful (and so far successful) about disposing of evidence and concealing his crimes. I don't think him carrying a bible is in anyway remorseful, he's probably only sorry he's being caught. I think a lot of his associates were/are scared of him, I just hope that if he's guilty the police can prove it. IMOO

No, they didn't.
According to Sky news, Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters stated that "all indications point in the direction that Madeleine is dead." He said they have evidence that they cannot reveal to the public.

Police are asking for information about where he has lived so they can search for the body. This tells me they 'believe' he killed her and hid the body close to his home.

I think investigators have believed she was deceased for a long time, but they will always continue the investigation as if she were alive, until they have substantial evidence to prove otherwise. I don't think the prosecutor would say this if they did not have solid evidence to back up the claim.

Imo

"We have no information that she is alive" is different than evidence that she is dead.
German police are very sure that she is dead because of what C.B. said but they don't have any evidence (yet)
They seemed to indicate they have more than what CB said in the bar confession if that's what you're referring to. The lates article states -

"We got things we cannot communicate that speak for the theory that Madeleine is dead, even if I have to admit that we don't have the body."

Since they've already told us about the bar confession, they obviously have something else that is more sensitive in nature.

I was thinking about the confession - I wonder what proof was provided to the police by the drinking companion? They couldn't just take his word for it.
There was a recent article in which the man said he had stolen the video camera from CB years ago, and saw the video of the 72 yr old being raped. It sounded like he still had the video, because police saw it too, I believe?

ETA: maybe not....I am not sure if the video still exists

Last edited:

Yikes! Do they put these out just for people they want to talk to, or are they suspecting she is guilty of something too? With all these agencies looking for her, hopefully things will wind up soon. Though the red notice makes it sound like she’s a fugitive, but the comment from her friend or family said she’s “laying low.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member