Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that HCW's "concrete piece of evidence" is something that must happen after 10pm on 3rd May

It cannot come from any of the traditional 5A timeline witnesses
I agree. To warrant someone in HCW's position to say what he has, with conviction, does suggest something major like a video or photographic evidence.

Somebody knows, if the origin of the blood splatters on the curtain and around and on the back of the sofa in the living room of 5A has ever been clarified?

Nose and cheek on this pic look more serious than like a typical sunburn to me...

Screenshot_20201203-154742_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
This is the sort of thing I have been wondering about in my Carnival of Mirrors theory

Maybe the real circumstances are very different to what has always been assumed. If i recall the PJ material, I think the last time anyone outside the group claims to have seen MM alive is a period after 5pm? It seems a reasonable assumption she was put to bed after that. But if GM embellished his 9pm check but was actually watching football, when actually was the last time she was seen alive?
KM statement Sept 2007:
Around 8:30-8:35 they left for the Tapas restaurant. Before leaving they checked on the children, she doesn't know who; however Gerry says it was him. She only knows the children were quiet.
IMO this was simply a listen at the very slightly ajar bedroom door, with no visual check.

That's an interestimg idea. IMO a small child could slide the lounge balcony door open and go out. However this would not explain how the bedroom window and shutter came to be open?
This is the sort of thing I have been wondering about in my Carnival of Mirrors theory

Maybe the real circumstances are very different to what has always been assumed. If i recall the PJ material, I think the last time anyone outside the group claims to have seen MM alive is a period after 5pm? It seems a reasonable assumption she was put to bed after that. But if GM embellished his 9pm check but was actually watching football, when actually was the last time she was seen alive?
Your last paragraph is something I’ve thought about for quite some time Glad someone else has mentioned it !.

When asked whether or not he has proof of CB being inside the apartment, HCW said he does have an answer, but is not going to say it, because to give the answer would prompt more questions.
What do you make of this? If instead he gave a straight answer what would it would be?
Would it be "Yes I have evidence he was in 5A"?
or "No I do not have evidence he was in 5A"?

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick said the force is working “really, really closely” with the German authorities, but did not expect them to share all of their evidence.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the McCann investigation in Germany, has previously said he has “concrete evidence” Christian Brueckner, 43, killed her.
Scotland Yard will continue with missing Madeleine McCann probe

Somebody knows, if the origin of the blood splatters on the curtain and around and on the back of the sofa in the living room of 5A has ever been clarified?

Nose and cheek on this pic look more serious than like a typical sunburn to me...

View attachment 274195
What blood splatters? The only thing I'm aware of was the blood dog and it would be very odd if a family with young children didn't have blood around.

View attachment 274195

I'm confused, Superdad. What are you asking/suggesting? That there's some possible link between the blood splatters in 5A and the colour of CB's nose/cheeks?

If you could clarify please and thanks.

When asked whether or not he has proof of CB being inside the apartment, HCW said he does have an answer, but is not going to say it, because to give the answer would prompt more questions.
What do you make of this? If instead he gave a straight answer what would it would be?
Would it be "Yes I have evidence he was in 5A"?
or "No I do not have evidence he was in 5A"?
I'm guessing any evidence of anyone in 5A has either been contaminated or lost. None has been reported or asked about. Somebody clearly was but my guess is any evidence is from after MM was taken and we'll never get concrete proof of anyone being in there just circumstantial evidence from who ultimately had her.

Dame Cressida told reporters on Thursday, the nature of the investigation has not changed.

She said: "We're continuing to work very closely with our colleagues in the BKA (Germany's Federal Criminal Police Office) in Germany, as you know, and the PJ (Policia Judiciaria) in Portugal.

"We do have our small team still working on that and there's no significant change for us in terms of our resourcing or posture.

"As you know, we have some funding to continue that and we are continuing it.

"We will continue until the time that it is right, either because much more light has been thrown on this and, or, somebody has been brought to justice. Or, if we feel we have exhausted all possible opportunities.
Madeleine McCann cops have no plans to end missing person investigation

What blood splatters? The only thing I'm aware of was the blood dog and it would be very odd if a family with young children didn't have blood around.

I'm confused, Superdad. What are you asking/suggesting? That there's some possible link between the blood splatters in 5A and the colour of CB's nose/cheeks?

If you could clarify please and thanks.

P.J. POLICE FILES: FORENSIC BLOOD SPOT TRACES

It fits the place where the blood tracing dog alerted?

Just thinking about the theory that MM left her bedroom frightened or in panic, without cuddle cat because of the panic, tried to hide behind or under the sofa in a low enlightened environment by running out of her room to the parents bedroom but the abductor was there?

The abductor could have pulled the sofa away and maybe the little girl kicked the abductor in the face for example....

According to the reports, it has been ruled out that the blood was MM's blood (PJ, SY?) and PJ refuses to hand out DNA samples to german prosecuters?

Maybe also a part of a confession like "She nearly or maybe broke my nose" or something as part of the puzzle...?

Also for that a credible T9 timelime would be that crucial.

Last edited:
P.J. POLICE FILES: FORENSIC BLOOD SPOT TRACES

It fits the place where the blood tracing dog alerted?

Just thinking about the theory that MM left her bedroom frightened or in panic, without cuddle cat because of the panic, tried to hide behind or under the sofa in a low enlightened environment by running out of her room to the parents bedroom but the abductor was there?

The abductor could have pulled the sofa away and maybe the little girl kicked the abductor in the face for example....

According to the reports, it has been ruled out that the blood was MM's blood (PJ, SY?) and PJ refuses to hand out DNA samples to german prosecuters?

Maybe also a part of a confession like "She nearly or maybe broke my nose" or something as part of the puzzle...?

Also for that a credible T9 timelime would be that crucial.
I'm amazed PJ are refusing to hand over DNA - that's appalling.

That said it could be anyones blood and could have been there for months and there isn't much. It was also not evident with the naked eye so would have to have been cleaned up which would take time. Nosebleeds, cut knees, shaving cuts etc all very normal

Personally I don't think a small child could draw blood from a adult male. Not enough strength and very easily overpowered.

I'm not sure if a small child would run away from CB either. Nor make it far if they tried. When small kids wake up frightened don't they usually scream rather than run. Or get up and go to find their parents? Personally I think it would take more cognitive reasoning to run and hide than a three year old would have

That's just my opinion. I think if he spoke nicely about going to find mummy and daddy she'd have gone willingly. She was a very young child.

I'm amazed PJ are refusing to hand over DNA - that's appalling.

That said it could be anyones blood and could have been there for months and there isn't much. It was also not evident with the naked eye so would have to have been cleaned up which would take time. Nosebleeds, cut knees, shaving cuts etc all very normal

Personally I don't think a small child could draw blood from a adult male. Not enough strength and very easily overpowered.

I'm not sure if a small child would run away from CB either. Nor make it far if they tried. When small kids wake up frightened don't they usually scream rather than run. Or get up and go to find their parents? Personally I think it would take more cognitive reasoning to run and hide.

That's just my opinion. I think if he spoke nicely about going to find mummy and daddy she'd have gone willingly

There are links that show ways how that pattern could have been arisen, but i won't post them here, because these sites blame it on the parents and i do not follow that crappy theory.

In my opinion a terrified flight of MM could be explained by some horrible experience she made some days before, if the intruder has visited 5A in the days before.

And of course, if a defending child of three that is being abducted after hiding behind some furniture kicks your nose, you will likely bleed in seconds. In the past, when i used to cuddle or tickle my very young children, i had a lot of accidents regarding my handsome face and pretty smile!;):) (just kidding!)

But as i wrote, it's a theory! Not more, not less....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...l-cops-war-dna-evidence-madeleine-mccann/amp/

I watched the Australian '60 minute' video (somewhere above) and according to that, the PJ only took DNA samples from the apartment after it had been rented out - again! Is that correct?

I watched the Australian '60 minute' video (somewhere above) and according to that, the PJ only took DNA samples from the apartment after it had been rented out - again! Is that correct?

So if SY took samples of the blood, german prosecuters may have ruled them out as part of the puzzle and subttitutes their verdict maybe.

That would be strong evidence but to prove a murder (not abuse or abduction), a body is cruicial and they have no need to hurry IMO.

German prosecuters should have access to CB's DNA profile since the DM case in 2018/2019. In the Monika P. case it should have been destroyed as soon, as he had been ruled out as a suspect.

Re blood spatters being asked about. Photos of these are in the PJ files .

I believe that HCW's "concrete piece of evidence" is something that must happen after 10pm on 3rd May

It cannot come from any of the traditional 5A timeline witnesses

CB talked about MM in the chatroom.
Perhaps, during that conversation and the 'bragging' to HB, CB gave specific details away about events the evening of 3rd May, and LE have managed to confirm those details with pics and video's found at the box factory.

JMO

German paedophile 'wrote about Madeleine McCann abduction in web chat room'

Last edited:
There are links that show ways how that pattern could have been arisen, but i won't post them here, because these sites blame it on the parents and i do not follow that crappy theory.

In my opinion a terrified flight of MM could be explained by some horrible experience she made some days before, if the intruder has visited 5A in the days before.

And of course, if a defending child of three that is being abducted after hiding behind some furniture kicks your nose, you will likely bleed in seconds. In the past, when i used to cuddle or tickle my very young children, i had a lot of accidents regarding my handsome face and pretty smile!;):) (just kidding!)

But as i wrote, it's a theory! Not more, not less....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...l-cops-war-dna-evidence-madeleine-mccann/amp/
But then if someone had been in the apartment previously, they're really taking a chance that MM wouldn't have mentioned it (or partly) the next day.
If an abduction had been planned, could visiting the apartment on two occasions not potentially scupper it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot