Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #26

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confident, that we are talking about some lost in translation issue again.

IF HCW spoke to british tabloids, as "printed" in the mirror, and said:

"It is now possible that we could charge. We have that evidence now."

That could mean nothing more than they have got enough evidence to charge "already", but are trying to get every possible evidence. That's all. "now" and "already" have similar meanings in german language.

Also it's obvious, that the prosecutors do have more against CB than a phone number in the area and a boozy bar confession.

Prosecutor '100% convinced' suspect abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann

Last edited:
Not a lot to read because it's a podcast, but his surprise is written in the text.

"Tatort Niedersachsen": Der Fall Maddie - Braunschweiger Zeitung

But here a little bit more info on this topic.

Fall Madeleine McCann – auf die spektakuläre Wendung folgte die Ernüchterung

Thanks for both links, Superdad. Both give a clear and reasonably unambiguous pic of where things are at.

Bottom line though (from link 1), "When it comes to official information on the progress of the investigation, there is only one source for the media representatives: Hans Christian Wolters, the spokesman for the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office." so if HCW is surprised by what's been reported in media not renowned for careful reporting, he only has himself and his own poor judgement to blame.

Less is more.

Last edited:
And CB "reply" to this : - Prosecutor '100% convinced' suspect abducted and murdered Madeleine McCann with this :

Madeleine McCann suspect ‘believes investigators don’t have a shred of evidence’

Christian Brueckner supposedly thinks police comments are a ‘bluff’ to get him to confess

IN MY OPPINION :

This :

“That’s why they are convinced these comments are a bluff designed to get B to crack behind bars and confess to someone. That will never happen."

I don't think to be true.

I do think HCW is "bluffing" but NOT to make CB crack behind bars. CB comment was made probably because of this :

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/ge...sQFnoECAQQAg&usg=AOvVaw2LxIq_vepidjW9LsNUu0NY

I'm thinking more on the lines of the strategy to be only for PEOPLE/PUBLIC to believe that CB is the one who killed/took MM and nothing else, unless HCW/BKA can make PJ provide to them ALL stuff that they have in storage for MM case and by some sort of chance they can find CB DNA among the crime scene items, thing that it's not "unlikely" at all if we think about cases like PK where samples were contaminated and for a good while German LEA was thinking that Nazi guys who killed chinese business mans were the ones who killed PK because their DNA ended up on PK body by "mistake" of the lab (and it had already happened on previouse case on the same lab), etc ...

At any rate even if they can't charge/take CB to trial I guess they will be "happy" with people thinking he is guilty so IN MY OPPINION ONLY it's good to keep things as they are if they can't charge/progress/get something that will clear doubt for good that CB did kill MM.

If they manage to find the "crucial" evidence like DNA/Body they will charge right away. But if they don't have nothing even if they know that they don't stand a chance in trial they will simply try to leave things as they are. OR SO I THINK.

This is starting to be so "pathetic" that there is no way at all for this to be considered a "real" investigation, as no LEA force/team on world would react as BKA/HCW are reacting and all of this is a MESS UP that only makes sense or is credible for a bunch of people that want by all costs for CB to be guilty of MM crime, because for rational people that can try to look at ALL that was stated this makes no sense at all.

I'm not even going to mention now the children, let's talk about OLD WOMANS now.

So, this Helge guy contacts UK LEA and tells them CB did kill MM. He tells them as well that while CB and his other pal Michael were in jail he (Helge) + Manfred go and ROB CB house and there they find the video tape where CB is raping old woman.

So - Helge say that he saw the tape and there was a guy (CB) raping a woman that talked English with UK acent and was 70-80 years old. He describes CB making sex with the woman and calls Manfred to check the tape.
To police Manfred say that he saw the tape and there was a guy he recognize as CB raping an Italian woman. What Manfred describes doesn't match at all what Helge describes and doesn't match the woman that CB is in jail for raping.

Assuming the tape do exist at all - Helge says he left the tape on a van that he did sell and the tape was left there.

So - The guy did sell the van with ta tape with rape and no-one found and complain about it - ok, very logic.

IF it was true at all it would mean that CB would need to rape 3 womans of 70-80 years old on Algarve on that time.

Wouldn't that be on the news ? You see 3 different turists, American, Italian, Uk, old ladies, all raped by CB on the same time and nothing on the news ?

Also 3 old ladies that were ALONE making turism in PDL ?

What sense does this make ? If all those womans were on PLD as tourists wouldn't they be with family visiting stuff ? Are we to believe that at least 3 different families went to PDL, left the old members of the family alone on the house and all 3 were raped by CB ?

Wouldn't this be risky and completly un-realistic ?

So, CB takes a camera, goes to those 3 houses where by luck he could have 70-80 old woman alone, tie the victims, films them, makes all "questionable" stuff to those womans like "shaking the brests of one of them with a ruler like Manfred describes and still have time to rob the house, film the thing and he is never caught by anyone and he is allways lucky to get out prior to family members to arrive on all 3 or 4 or 5 cases if we consider the Irish woman + the one he is in jail for ... and keeps on doing this ?

Sorry, for me it absolutly doesn't make sense.

Even if by chance one or 2 tourists were to be alone ... ok .... now i trully doubt that there would be that many "old womans" there alone for CB to rape and film and for the case not to have been talked on TV like a mass-raping of old womans on PDL !

In other words - story is made up by Helge and Video tape with rape doesn't exist. - MY OPINION ONLY.

Thanks for both links, Superdad. Both give a clear and reasonably unambiguous pic of where things are at.

Bottom line though (from link 1), "When it comes to official information on the progress of the investigation, there is only one source for the media representatives: Hans Christian Wolters, the spokesman for the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office." so if HCW is surprised by what's been reported in media not renowned for careful reporting, he only has himself and his own poor judgement to blame.

Less is more.

Thanks for your honest opinion! HCW didn't say more, than he did months before.

IMO the investigation is still going on. The state of progress may be discussable.

If you ask me, according to MM, we look at....?!

Why should a prosecutor say what he has???

The "problem" is when you have then stuff like this :

EXCLUSIVE: The run down East German box factory where ‘evil’ Maddie McCann suspect Christian B kept 20,000 sick videos and films - Olive Press News Spain

As Chief Prosecutor in the case Hans Christian Wolters told me the following day: “If you want to sexually abuse kids, that is the right place, as nobody would see or hear anything. There are no neighbours!”

Written with the intention to make this stronger :

Could this be where Brueckner made some of his videos? Did he keep women, even children, chained up here?

While the reality is not "exactly" this. In REALITY back in 2016 that allotment was searched by German LEA because ..... neighbours ...
It was neighbours that didn't lilke the "trash", it was them who complained about the smell, etc ... So if neighbours were close enough to smell the dead dog/s and trash and complain about deposit of trash on the abandoned factory wouldn't they ear screems of victims chained up there ? To mention that CB would travel everyday to that allotment so there would be a considerable amount of time he would be away. BIG media manipulation to make people believe that allotment was a "secret" place where CB did torture people, the same CB that would took his girlfriends there without worries.....

So i would go further, unless we can see HCW TALKING on the TV it would be very hard to trust what is written by journalists and even if it's HCW talking i will NOT TRUST it as well without thinking carefully first and without some sort of "evidence".

If later HCW can show something, ok, by all means i will say that i was wrong and i will ask for people to excuse my lack of reason/bad thinking. But with ALL that i've seen so far and with all the stuff that simply doesn't make sense and are written only - IN MY OPPINION - with the intention of creating a "even bigger monster" in the mind of people ... I will not buy this.

CB is not a good person and can ROT IN JAIL. He did already many bad stuff, but untill someone can show that he did in fact kill someone i will keep with the innocent until shown otherwise option,

IF this were to be conducted in other way, like a NORMAL LEA investigation i could still believe that he was guilty even without evidences but because this is already so messed up I can no longer "trust" or believe anything on this untill someone do show evidences. Sorry but it's reality. And i'm not defending CB it's just that NONE of this investigation makes sense, including the HUGE DELAY to aquire evidence with CB already in jail (are they hoping for PJ to supply stuff?) to things like not telling MM parents because they would loose hope that MM was alive ? This for me was the statment that killed for good my trust in HCW when he states that he have enough to charge now ...

If they didn't have "anything" strong enough when this started and now aquired something "by the hand of people" - using the public appeal - you see ... this sounds like "bluff" as CB did mention, what would ordinary people provide to change a sittuation where they don't have enough to charge to something like they can charge now ?

Ok, they would for example supply a photo of MM with CB but let's not forget that this is the MM case and that when MM went missing all over the world people was aware and if they had stuff they did submit that on that time ... What would they submit now ? Yeah, people related to CB could submitt stuff, people like Helge, Manfred, etc ... so what ? This doesn't make sense.

Why to wait anymore ? What are they expecting to get from people now that they claim they have enough to charge ?

This is a high-profile case why not end it up ? They have enough so charge ! At least question CB and provide a chance for him to tell his version of events ? At least tell MM parents what they have instead of keeping them on this agony for maybe "eternity" ? Or are they waiting simply for CB to die in jail ?

Or for CB to confess to all of that stuff that they claim investigators all over the world are investigating him for ?

If the goal was a "confession" they would had target MM case alone. A suspect would be intimidated and would know that LEA would know something about the crime/his link. If they only provide a huge amount of cases suspect will know that LEA is "trying to guess" as he will be innocent for sure of the majority of stuff they are accusing him for and will not confess a thing, I think that anyone can see that even with small intelligence, so it's definitively NOT a "trick" to try for him to confess as well ...

Oh well, again, this doesn't make sense at all, nothing of this.

Good luck HCW, BKA, you guys are going to need it.... I hope that i'm wrong but i can't see how i can be wrong ...

I see you are back to making stuff up again. Post a link to back this up. There was a young girl and an older (not elderly) Italian lady that they saw on video.

It's on the interview with GA that I did post (video).

Both Manfred and Helge described what they saw on the video.

Helge describes an UK woman, Manfred describes an italian one and even tells the words she stated while being raped (in italian). So either they lied about what they saw or they saw 2 different womans. Irish woman is younger so that would make 3 for CB to rape, the one he raped and was arrested for it was American and the rape was not filmed so that would make 4 different ones ....

It's on the interview with GA that I did post (video).

Both Manfred and Helge described what they saw on the video.

Helge describes an UK woman, Manfred describes an italian one and even tells the words she stated while being raped (in italian).
And who claims this, GA? It isn't what was reported elsewhere.

German paedophile suspected of murdering Madeleine McCann is named

https://www.theolivepress.es/spain-...pain-could-be-linked-to-madeleine-snatch/amp/

I see you are back to making stuff up again. Post a link to back this up. There was a young girl and an older (not elderly) Italian lady that they saw on video.

Go to 12:00 you will see what both guys stated to police that they saw on the tape.

GA, yes, but they (CM-TV) have copy of German process and have exact declarations of those guys about the rape. So, declarations they both gave to LEA in germany. They showed/described on CM interview the exact words that are on the german process for the description of the tape content provided by both Helge and Manfred.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the investigation for Germany’s BKA, confirmed to RTP programme Sexta-as-9 that they may have been involved in the snatch of the British toddler from the resort of Praia da Luz, on the Algarve in 2007.

You provided another thing that HCW stated and contradicts himself. Most of the time no-one else is involved apart from CB ... Unless the 2 Russians would snatch MM and then CB killed her but would he be the only one "targeted" by BKA then ? So this JC article is "messed up" as well...

And we could go on and now "catching" stuff that HCW stated to this or to other jornalist and contradict themself...

But sure, let's hope that i'm wrong so that all of this can end and BKA can have all the credit for it, and again i will say that i'm sorry for my bad judgment and will admitt that i was wrong and i was a very lousy "detective"... but from my experience - again - I DID NEVER EVER saw a case "investigated" like this one where i can't understand a single step of the investigation itself and i'm not even talking about the criminal/suspect side, i'm saying i did never saw any missing person case investigated like this.

You are rambling on, @vermisstekindersuche .
You shouldn't take MSM too seriously,they make a lot of stuff up,just to expand the sell.When there is nooo news,they make it up.
We just have to wait and see what build case there is against CB.
For all I care,may he rot in jail.

Just want to add,that it is known that burglars watch the house,to get familiar with the residents habits,they know when nobody is home or when you alone.
They know,how to break in - casing the house...
And of course,it wouldn't be in the news,it is bad for tourism....
Not the first time,serial rapes are kept out of the news.

CB is a criminal,a thief,a burglar.CB is convicted of that,Found guilty
He is a drifter,looking to score,always searching for a thrill,a well known drug abuser as well.
Perfect cocktail to go over the edge,and of course -take it out on others ,when his plan doesn't work out,like beating up his ex gf.
Left abandoned dog(s) to starve.
For all I care,I hope he rots in jail.
And if he is "just" accomplice of the kidnapping of MM,he is guilty as well.
It is disgusting,what abuse goes on (the dark web) and what he chatted about.
It makes me sick.

GA, yes, but they (CM-TV) have copy of German process and have exact declarations of those guys about the rape. So, declarations they both gave to LEA in germany. They showed/described on CM interview the exact words that are on the german process for the description of the tape content provided by both Helge and Manfred.
I don't speak Portuguese so unless you want to translate the words on the screen I suppose I'll have to take your word for it regarding the elderly UK woman, I haven't seen that reported anywhere before though. But does it say the Italian woman was over 70? The German girl was said to be very young.

I still don't get your point though. Are you claiming that these rapes never happened? And why do you assume they were all tourists and all filmed in PDL? There would have been nothing to link the rapes before MS and HB gave their testimony so why would they necessarily be on the news? HCW appealed for other victims to come forward, chances are these filmed rapes were never even reported to the police, most rapes aren't.

Prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters, who is leading the investigation for Germany’s BKA, confirmed to RTP programme Sexta-as-9 that they may have been involved in the snatch of the British toddler from the resort of Praia da Luz, on the Algarve in 2007.

You provided another thing that HCW stated and contradicts himself. Most of the time no-one else is involved apart from CB ... Unless the 2 Russians would snatch MM and then CB killed her but would he be the only one "targeted" by BKA then ? So this JC article is "messed up" as well...

And we could go on and now "catching" stuff that HCW stated to this or to other jornalist and contradict themself...
All HCW said to SF was that they would like to speak to these Russians as far as I recall from watching the interview. He gave no indication they might be involved in taking MM so it does sounds like the press have taken a liberty to state that.

(...)I still don't get your point though. Are you claiming that these rapes never happened? And why do you assume they were all tourists and all filmed in PDL? There would have been nothing to link the rapes before MS and HB gave their testimony so why would they necessarily be on the news? HCW appealed for other victims to come forward, chances are these filmed rapes were never even reported to the police, most rapes aren't.

I'm claiming/saying that for me the mentioned tape with the rapes doesn't exist to start with.

- Manfred and Helge ROB CB house and claim to have a tape where it can be seen a 70-80 yo woman raped by CB. When declaring to police Helge say that on the video/tape CB is doing some stuff to the woman and describes the woman as English speak with UK accent. Then when Manfred is asked the same thing by LEA - What he saw on the tape he describes a woman in a different position, Italian, saying "Help me" in Italian and on another position and with other details. Meaning that either the tape had 2 different rapes of CB (both say they recognize CB as the rapist) or the tape doesn't exist as both declarations don't match. To add to that if the tape do exist we have to sum the rape of the Irish (younger) and the rape of the Australian that CB is in jail for because the rape of that was not filme. So we would have 4 rapes is PDL to at least 3 70-80 yo womans left alone on "vacation" at the hands of CB and no-one (by luck) happen to enter the appartment while CB is doing his things, etc .... no way.

All HCW said to SF was that they would like to speak to these Russians as far as I recall from watching the interview. He gave no indication they might be involved in taking MM so it does sounds like the press have taken a liberty to state that.

That is why I get upset with WS many time, we do have to provide MSM source to support our claims but "sometimes" our "sources" or "knowledge" might be way more reliable than official sources ....

Official sources are very un-reliable. HCW knows that so making all those interviews with all those details don't help him out as well.

You are rambling on, @vermisstekindersuche .
You shouldn't take MSM too seriously,they make a lot of stuff up,just to expand the sell.

I don't take MSM seriously, but here at WS we need to backup our claims with MSM sources. Sources that many times are just wrong.

But you are correct, we should wait and see.

I'm just posting because i want to come back later and say, look guys i did stated this and i was correct, or the other way, say sorry, i was wrong.

Again I don't have ANY inside info on MM case so i'm just "guessing" based on my experience and comparing with other cases (most of them are not even listed/ever talked on WS, press, etc).

For now it might look that HCW/BKA do have something solid and will charge and will win in trial, but i'm saying the opposite. If i'm wrong everyone will know sooner or later. It's just as you stated, a matter of waiting. I'm just trying to figure out what is going on with the un-reliable info that i have for this case (mainly from the media) and it's not easy.

To add to that if the tape do exist we have to sum the rape of the Irish (younger) and the rape of the Australian that CB is in jail for because the rape of that was not filme. So we would have 4 rapes is PDL to at least 3 70-80 yo womans left alone on "vacation" at the hands of CB and no-one (by luck) happen to enter the appartment while CB is doing his things, etc .... no way.
DM was American, not Australian and she was not a tourist but a resident of PDL. She lived alone in a cottage near the coast. The rape of the Irish woman did not take place in PDL, she wasn't a tourist either, she worked as a holiday rep in praia da rocha and lived in an apartment on her own.

Does it actually say the Italian lady was over 70 or just the UK one? It is possible they are talking about two different video clips rather than attempting to describe the same one. And why do you assume the other rapes take place in PDL, or that they're tourists, does it say that?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member