Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"A team led by an ex-detective have discovered the sex predator, 44, was “30 minutes away” from the resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Madeleine disappeared."

We don't know the exact time MM disappeared though.

If CB has a rock solid alibi from 8.30 until 10pm - this could get very interesting,
My guess is his rock solid alibi comes from NF

But on the other hand since the first appeals for info on the phone, they haven't raised the issue again!

True! We already speculated on here that they probably got what info they needed… Perhaps it was the case that they haven’t been able to rule out that he gave it to a gf (you could be right in suggesting NF)

… In the back of my mind, I keep thinking this is MWT this is coming from, though :rolleyes:
And it doesn’t exactly match up to what he’s alluded to on Twitter previously… But who knows!

Either way, things might be about to get interesting. And at least we might have new info to fall out over :p

"A team led by an ex-detective have discovered the sex predator, 44, was “30 minutes away” from the resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Madeleine disappeared."

We don't know the exact time MM disappeared though.

If CB has a rock solid alibi from 8.30 until 10pm - this could get very interesting,

If CB has a rock solid alibi then that makes the BKA and HCW some of the dumbest investigators in the world - I really, really don’t think this is the case.

Call me cynical but this looks like click-bait from MWT to promote his doco. I do however hope he shares something of substance.

If CB has a rock solid alibi then that makes the BKA and HCW some of the dumbest investigators in the world - I really, really don’t think this is the case.

Call me cynical but this looks like click-bait from MWT to promote his doco. I do however hope he shares something of substance.
Completely agree! When is his new docu meant to air? And @Betty_Boop88 def coming from MWT- don't recall what he alluded to on twitter

Completely agree! When is his new docu meant to air? And @Betty_Boop88 def coming from MWT- don't recall what he alluded to on twitter

I’ll try to find the post, @C.greek, I completely dismissed it at the time and thought it was to do with another case. It was something to do with being arrested based on a false alibi, and I dismissed it because CB is already in prison.

I’ll try to find the post, @C.greek, I completely dismissed it at the time and thought it was to do with another case. It was something to do with being arrested based on a false alibi, and I dismissed it because CB is already in prison.

'Mark Williams-Thomas tweeted 30 Aug 2021 –

“Just finished paper edit for a taster tape .I had forgotten how powerful and compelling the interview is . It is with the prime suspect who has for the first time on record admitted things which I hope in due course will lead to his arrest.”

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I think NF plays quite a sinister part in all this 'new' info. Was looking again at all these efits and the only female one could actually look like NF with a short hair wig on... conspiracy theories here I come...

Surely her testimony will support the prosecution’s case - no?

'Mark Williams-Thomas tweeted 30 Aug 2021 –

“Just finished paper edit for a taster tape .I had forgotten how powerful and compelling the interview is . It is with the prime suspect who has for the first time on record admitted things which I hope in due course will lead to his arrest.”

https://twitter.com/mwilliamsthomas?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Hmmm... I hate those 'tasters'. But how could he have interviewed CB? Maybe talking about another of his cases?

Well at least the programme should give us all something new to talk about. I'll reserve judgement until I see the finished product.

Some of MWT's judgements in the near past have been questionable to say the least. That rather unsavoury accusation over the phone number towards some teen girl that was clearly not NM left a bad taste in my mouth in particular. The same phone number he then later claimed to belong to some darkweb paedo.

Knowing some of the people he has approached for this documentary does not fill me with confidence to be honest.

Last edited:
This is formally called "quotation" and by referencing exactly your source you are not plagiarising anyone. It is perfectly acceptable and especially in academic circles (and one of the first things we professors teach students at university). Or have I misunderstood you?
You have misunderstood me ...once again !Nothing to do with plagiarising .
I was saying ( to another member) that I do wonder how people quote word for word what someone else has said . An example of which was what friends of CB said he said ....word for word . Memory is a tricky thing .

Somehow PJ managed to establish that TS saw a man, Michael G., whose name was featured in PJ files but several pages of investigations into him were redacted. Having seen pics & videos of this man, imo the TS efit bore no resemblance to him.
IMO the same lack of resemblance to efit also applied to the man seen by Lance Purser, who was identified as BGN.
This is proof of what I was pointing out earlier . Much more than several pages ....gone from the PJ files . How was I to supply proof of those "on demand " in here ?
The fact remains that man was thoroughly investigated . Why those pages have gone we are not meant to know imo .

Last edited:
This is proof of what I was pointing out earlier . Much more than several pages ....gone from the PJ files . How was I to supply proof of those "on demand " in here ?
The fact remains that man was thoroughly investigated . Why those pages have gone we are not meant to know imo .
Are you alluding to having insider information or just looking for ways to avoid having to back up your baseless claims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen