Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From JC's book, p404 to p405:

He also admitted that the first tip on Brueckner had come into the BKA police department in 2013 and, in retrospect, it could have been handled better. ‘I only know it was a tip off from the UK without any details,’ explained Wolters. ‘There was no concrete reason or suspicion. No-one said how he might be involved. It was just; “take a look at Christian B.” So, the British police didn’t know anything. They just thought, “What is this? Who is this?” In Germany there was no investigation at the time into Christian B and because the BKA didn’t know Christian B, they gave it to the Braunschweig Police department, and they then spoke with him as a witness and they only asked him a few questions. And basically he answered the questions and did not seem suspicious, so they sent the information to the BKA, and the BKA sent this to the British police. And then nothing happened.’ When pressed on why they hadn’t done a bit of probing first, cross-checking with his previous record, other federal regions of Germany or other European countries, he skirted around it. ‘Look, we had no concrete evidence, nothing to go on, so we had to approach him in a very open way and write to him to tell him what it was about,’ he said. ‘And he insisted he had nothing to do with the crime and so that was that, done and dusted. Because one couldn’t hold anything against him. One could not confront him with any findings. ‘Looking at it today, with hindsight yes it was unfortunate, but at the time we didn’t have any knowledge.’

This is the point I was making the other day. Profiling only takes you so far.

The perp may be included in your long list - but unless you have something specific to tie the perp to the case you are still stuck. Limited powers to question. Can't get a search warrant without cause. Yes he had a record, but frequently the perps in these cases have no record.

Profiling is an important tool that can help you narrow down the field or find potential suspects - but if you can't then find any evidence, chances are your theory is wrong. This has always been the biggest problem in the case. As far as we know, the focus on the abduction theory never generated any solid evidence until 10 years later.

I think people also forget that the dozens of potential suspects have been IDed in this case over the years.

Let's just see, what MWT may have found out. In 2020 he quoted to have identified the second caller, another german peado and that he reported it to the authorities.

The phrase "crumbling case" sounds more like the tabloid itself, not MWT. It's obvious, that there are doubts, after 4 years of investigation without a charge IMO.

Every kind of movement in the case can be seen as positive.

So has someone who worked on the MWT new program leaked info? Or just clickbait? What do we think, there's nothing on MWT twitter about it today

Well at least the programme should give us all something new to talk about. I'll reserve judgement until I see the finished product.

Some of MWT's judgements in the near past have been questionable to say the least. That rather unsavoury accusation over the phone number towards some teen girl that was clearly not NM left a bad taste in my mouth in particular. The same phone number he then later claimed to belong to some darkweb paedo.

Knowing some of the people he has approached for this documentary does not fill me with confidence to be honest.

His Pistorius documentary was a farce. Interview the killer, then pronounce him innocent. Typical access journalism.

Let's just see, what MWT may have found out. In 2020 he quoted to have identified the second caller, another german peado and that he reported it to the authorities.

The phrase "crumbling case" sounds more like the tabloid itself, not MWT. It's obvious, that there are doubts, after 4 years of investigation without a charge IMO.

Every kind of movement in the case can be seen as positive.

So has someone who worked on the MWT new program leaked info? Or just clickbait? What do we think, there's nothing on MWT twitter about it today
So at 9.30 he was 30 minutes away supposedly... possibly the alibi will be provided by NF together with other people attached to them. Some still leaving in Portugal and NF in Germany

Madeleine McCann suspect Christian Brueckner told his girlfriend he WAS near the holiday villa | Daily Mail Online
This tells a different story, that he was there, so I'm leaving it at that for now, as unless I was there, then I can't say which if any are true

Insults are never acceptable in discussions although they do show up as the last throw of the dice to discredit .
I have seen the name in full of the person TS identified who was interviewed at length .View attachment 329289

Not sure if she identified, maybe just the PJ, I know the name too, I read different things about it

TS did not identify anyone! Where have you seen that ?

She said that she can recognise the man both personally and photographically, and create a photofit.

Therefore I interrupt the present deposition and show the deponent photographs of individuals with similar characteristics.

I resume the deposition where it is consigned that the diligence resulted negatively, according to a report that is annexed.

She didn't say anything further. The deposition is read and approved, ratified and signed together with the interpreter that assisted.

P.J. POLICE FILES: TMS AGED 12

The PJ decided its a man called mg, and the SY asked for all documents to be removed from the PJ files

I’m aware of Redwood’s view that Tannerman is Dr JT. Dr JT came forward during the initial investigation. Also, he was walking in the opposite direction to Tannerman ... we have covered this ad nauseam on previous threads. These details were always available.

OG commenced early in 2011. IMO, something happened, perhaps further questioning of the T9, between 2011 and 2013 that makes them think the abduction is after the Tannerman sighting and GM’s check. I think Dr JT is just a convenient reason for the public but not the real reason they arrived at this conclusion.

My 2 cents is that Redwood was just providing an off ramp for JT.

That part of the Tapas' timeline never made sense according to both PJ and the Met

IMO it is significant that Redwood believed Smithman was a potential key sighting.

My gut feeling on this case is that HCW went public because he needs the body. He obviously believes they have the right perp, and no doubt felt there was a good chance someone would come forward with the key evidence if he went public.

What I am still really curious about is HCWs conduct following the initial media splash. Why does he do such an indepth interview with MWT or Olive Press guy? That stuff still makes no sense to me.

I guess it's possible he knows who he wants to come forward and this is all a pressure campaign?

Be interesting to see what comes out in the MWT programme.

"A team led by an ex-detective have discovered the sex predator, 44, was “30 minutes away” from the resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Madeleine disappeared."

We don't know the exact time MM disappeared though.

If CB has a rock solid alibi from 8.30 until 10pm - this could get very interesting,
My guess is his rock solid alibi comes from NF

And she seems very trustworthy, not

"A team led by an ex-detective have discovered the sex predator, 44, was “30 minutes away” from the resort in Praia da Luz, Portugal, when Madeleine disappeared."

We don't know the exact time MM disappeared though.

If CB has a rock solid alibi from 8.30 until 10pm - this could get very interesting,

Surley the time frame for the alibi would be circa 9:05 pm til circa 10 pm.

If they are admitting to an alibi, that still would give him 90 seconds to grab the baby, then it is not an ironclad alibi. It is actually like admitting it is possible but a very tight window of time....
Interesting you should give a time frame of 90 secs, from where is the start point and end , entry and exit ?

Well if MWT is in contact with the alibi then you can determine the BKA are as well, now it may become clear why he's not even been questioned, its said the BKA have but one chance clearly imo that chance is far away, didn't CB's lawyer also talk of an alibi ?

A... L... ....... , these are initials, that have been knocking about on social media etc, of a person with an alibi, and its said that GA would name in his book, but he didn't, some of you will already know this, but I don't think anyone knows who it is

When you say TS identified a man, it means that she herself identified a real person. Which did not happen

The PJ identified instead a man that they thought looked like the efit that TS created. She did not recognise any of the men, photos of whom she was shown that day. So to say that TS recognised or identified a specific man is completely wrong!
If you say so lol, but see what Chiatos said ,below .

I must admit Zuleika, that I too interpreted your previous post #612 as though TS had actually identified an existing person (and had mentioned his full name).
Only after your explanation I understood what you actually meant.
(Sometimes writing / reading / understanding can prove to be rather difficult....)
Thankyou !

The PJ decided its a man called mg, and the SY asked for all documents to be removed from the PJ files
Thanks for that confirmation of what I said ( except the full name) Lilly b.
People will have to draw their own conclusions as to why SY asked for all documents to be removed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixel8