Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At what distance was his abode from 5a ?
We don’t know, since he was no longer living at the yellow house, adjacent to PdL, at the time. He was released from prison in December 2006 with no fixed abode. His abode could have been anywhere within close proximity to 5A. Either, overnight parking/camping areas, with a friend, in an abandoned building, etc

At what distance was his abode from 5a ?
We don’t know, since he was no longer living at the yellow house, adjacent to PdL, at the time. He was released from prison in December 2006 with no fixed abode. His abode could have been anywhere within close proximity to 5A. Either, overnight parking/camping areas, with a friend, in an abandoned building, etc

Seems like a clash between the media who reveals the next "bombshell". To me it seems very unlikely, that reporters do achieve more info, than prosecutors from at least three countries.

"For our documentary "Sat.1 investigative", journalist Jutta Rabe has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past few months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.," explains Sat.1 editor-in-chief Juliane Eßling."

Sat.1 plant Doku über Fall Maddie McCann

But Great Britain mentioned again. That's interesting to me.

Are you reading that as they think he may have been
offending in England as well ?

Are you reading that as they think he may have been
offending in England as well ?

Many people keep asking, why HCW is frequenting english spoken media as well.

I'm still asking, why a native english speaking child went missing in portugal, although the streets should be roamed with portugese children.

Posters of MM are decorating the walls of english speaking peados, as recent reports are claiming.

So yes, until further notice i'm still interested in possible links to english speaking regions!;)

Or maybe english spoken regions? Please excuse my ignorance! Not my native language! But i assume, you fathom what i'm trying to say, between all of these false friends!

Many people keep asking, why HCW is frequenting english spoken media as well.

I'm still asking, why a native english speaking child went missing in portugal, although the streets should be roamed with portugese children.

Posters of MM are decorating the walls of english speaking peados, as recent reports are claiming.

So yes, until further notice i'm still interested in possible links to english speaking regions!;)

Agreed , a much bigger picture sadly I think.
CB was a key sicko to order IMO. I dread to think
what the BKA have had to process not just for MM
either .

IMO poor MM was a job! An order! Poor little girl!

Something reminded me the other day that keeps me
thinking that . I’m sure somebody put a post up about some horrendous film made to order that was done for
thousands of euros . That in itself is a harrowing thought
but also a grim reality. JG formerly at the UK Child Protection Squad highlighted the ease of which these
sickos can now interact. Truly awful .

Was looking at MWT twitter to see if any MM doc release updates…
He hasn’t posted anything since 5th Jan . If you look back at his normal pattern , this length of silence is unprecedented .
He normally tweets about all sorts of major news stories , and there have been plenty of those recently , in addition to news of his upcoming MM/CB doc.
Bit curious ..imo…maybe he’s on holiday mind you...or just needing a time-out ?
Or is there something going on connected to police asking him to be silent re. MM etc ?

Last edited:
Can you quote some sections? I cannot access it
Here is a quote: "He (CB) was no more than five minutes away from the Ocean Club, as far inland as Espiche, to the cliffs to the East and a bus stop to the West of Praia da Luz", explained Rabe ....

And: "Our lead journalist Jutta has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past few months, which Christian B. is heavily incriminated in."

Here is a quote: "He (CB) was no more than five minutes away from the Ocean Club, as far inland as Espiche, to the cliffs to the East and a bus stop to the West of Praia da Luz", explained Rabe ....

And: "Our lead journalist Jutta has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past few months, which Christian B. is heavily incriminated in."
Thank you! So this distance comes from the azimuth data? Or is it also from witnesses who knew where he was staying at the time?

Was looking at MWT twitter to see if any MM doc release updates…
He hasn’t posted anything since 5th Jan . If you look back at his normal pattern , this length of silence is unprecedented .
He normally tweets about all sorts of major news stories , and there have been plenty of those recently , in addition to news of his upcoming MM/CB doc.
Bit curious ..imo…maybe he’s on holiday mind you...or just needing a time-out ?
Or is there something going on connected to police asking him to be silent re. MM etc ?
Interesting. Of course he could just be ill at the moment...
I am very much interested as to why MWT has n0t shared his 'evidence'with the BKA. the German journalists clearly say they did share their findings with BKA and HCW was oblivious to these 'new' evidence by MWT. HCW stated that they are not aware of an alibi. This could mean that either MWT did not tell him or that it is nothing.

Thank you! So this distance comes from the azimuth data? Or is it also from witnesses who knew where he was staying at the time?
Re-reading it, sounds like the determination of the caller being within 2.5km may just be to do with which mast it registered on in PDL. The records show it was in contact with the Vodafone Luz Center mast and due to the placement of other masts to the east, west and north, I guess they are saying the phone must have been within that distance of the PDL centre else the call would have connected through a closer mast. If the doc makers had access to azimuth and/or tilt data, they would have been able to narrow the location down further than this.

Interesting. Of course he could just be ill at the moment...
I am very much interested as to why MWT has n0t shared his 'evidence'with the BKA. the German journalists clearly say they did share their findings with BKA and HCW was oblivious to these 'new' evidence by MWT. HCW stated that they are not aware of an alibi. This could mean that either MWT did not tell him or that it is nothing.
I would think that it is the second one, that it is nothing. HCW only mentioned that CB and FF have not spoken of any alibi (didn't mention MWT), and given how quickly BILD came out and debunked the whole alibi woman thing, they obviously knew what MWT's doc was talking about and that BKA had already spoken to her.

Given the sensitivity of the subject and the fact the doc makers could inadvertently reveal something that could jeopardise an ongoing investigation, I would have expected their lawyers to have disclosed their findings to BKA first. JMO.

Interesting that neither the MWT or the German docs have any release dates yet. Co-ordinated perhaps with the BKA?

Had to be staying somewhere, what of the girlfriend he was with, he wasn't described as being looking like a tramp, he looks clean shaven so his ablutions were done somewhere .Point is if staying/ living in Luz he could have been inside an house using his mobile.

I think I have cracked where MWT says CB was on the day, around 30 min away. Considering that he is tweeting with hidden connotations often, from his tweet on the 22nd of Sept - while filming for the documentary, he has a picture taken from Carvoeiro, with the tweet:
"Been hot today - very picturesque location for a PTC (Piece to camera) our second camera is also a drone flyer so allows from some beautiful shots ."
What do you think?

eta: unless Carvoeiro is in relation to the British pedophile OG was looking into who lived in Carvoeiro and has already died?? But then, I guess this documentary is about CB, no?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member