Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks and wow
how would they know though individual details? and have they spoken to the journalists? this is intriguing...
and I cannot but think that there must be a reason why both documentaries haven't given a broadcasting date as @Dlk79 (I think) mentioned...

At first, i wouldn't be too excited about the media reports that there will be "a big documentary with new clues to the case", until having seen these broadcasts. It's just journalism IMO.

But if it turns out as true, that there has been some kind of collaboration between the journalists and the prosecutors it's possible, that the prosecutors made the request for not releasing the infos too early, because it could jeopardise the investigation.

But that's what i mentioned before. It could put some pressure into the investigation and that's not very expedient IMO.

At first, i wouldn't be too excited about the media reports that there will be "a big documentary with new clues to the case", until having seen these broadcasts. It's just journalism IMO.

But if it turns out as true, that there has been some kind of collaboration between the journalists and the prosecutors it's possible, that the prosecutors made the request for not releasing the infos too early, because it could jeopardise the investigation.

But that's what i mentioned before. It could put some pressure into the investigation and that's not very expedient IMO.

I am of the opinion that the investigation into CB's involvement in the murder of MM has stalled for a bit. We are not aware if the fingerprints, the hair and the other forensic evidence from 5a were ever shared with BKA. I would imagine that this would be the last thing they need (given that they cannot get info on the localisation of the body).

I think that perhaps the BKA could have asked them to broadcast after they have pressed charges for the other crimes that CB is suspected of having committed. Jmo

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-investigators-discover-shocking-25980386

The British Press picking up on the German doc now. Their translation/interpretation of that comment is slightly different.

“In his environment there are many German women and men who can describe individual details surrounding the crime."

“Jutta Rabe has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.”

Sat.1 confirmed the show will be airing on German TV but said “no exact broadcast date has been set”.

When contacted by the Mirror, chief public prosecutor Hans-Christian Wolters was unavailable for comment.

His office confirmed in December that they soon hope to charge Brueckner with raping a woman in Portugal.

He is suspected of attacking Irish waitress Hazel Behan in the Algarve three years before Madeleine vanished.

So, interestingly HCW was not given a comment to his favourite tabloid on this occasion. The calm before the storm perhaps....

Last edited:
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-investigators-discover-shocking-25980386

The British Press picking up on the German doc now. Their translation/interpretation of that comment is slightly different.

“In his environment there are many German women and men who can describe individual details surrounding the crime."

“Jutta Rabe has researched shocking material in Germany, Portugal and England over the past months, which heavily incriminates Christian B.”

Sat.1 confirmed the show will be airing on German TV but said “no exact broadcast date has been set”.

When contacted by the Mirror, chief public prosecutor Hans-Christian Wolters was unavailable for comment.

His office confirmed in December that they soon hope to charge Brueckner with raping a woman in Portugal.

He is suspected of attacking Irish waitress Hazel Behan in the Algarve three years before Madeleine vanished.

So, interestingly HCW was not given a comment to his favourite tabloid on this occasion. The calm before the storm perhaps....

I doubt it. You must know, that the Jutta R. that is being mentioned is known for many "investigative" broadcasts about the sinking of the ferry "Estonia" including a lot of comspiracy theories about it.

HCW acts very carefully, by not commenting on this new topic IMO...

Last edited:
I doubt it. You must know, that the Jutta R. that is being mentioned is known for many "investigative" broadcasts about the sinking of the ferry "Estonia" including a lot of comspiracy theories about it.

HCW acts very carefully, by not commenting on this new topic IMO...
Yes but why did he rush to comment on the British documentary?

Correct about the translation. Um could be both about and around. And it does make more sense to mean surrounding the crime - i.e where he was staying, his mobile phone number, etc.

So... some people, who may or may not have been the intruder, seen lurking around the apartment weren't wearing a black jacket like the one CB "sometimes" wore....

I don't think even FF would consider that worthy of putting in a defence case. Most of the pics I've seen of CB he is wearing a t-shirt anyway.

The important thing isn't what they were wearing but what they looked like.

And one would think you wouldn't have a big black jacket on in the height of summer, but winter yes definitely

It's like...."We announce a big documentary, but we haven't finished it yet!"

Never read that before. Although they didn't write who is making this "last strand of research".

Some kind of funny IMO, although it's a serious topic!

Hang on.......o_O So are they going to complete investigations against CB then show the documentary and charge him - OR just show the documentary, not charge him, then leave it open to suspicion forever?!

What's going on?
Are we expecting a charge soon and NO documentary?
I'm lost!

Hang on.......o_O So are they going to complete investigations against CB then show the documentary and charge him - OR just show the documentary, not charge him, then leave the suspicion open forever?!

Well Ted, i'm keeping sceptical!

I do not expect charges due to media reports! There isn't any connection because the german justice-system isn't built on that base!!!

IMHO these reports don't do any favour to the investigations. It's nothing more than pure journalism and we, due to the lack of new info, just should not start any kind of wishful thinking.

So do we have some kind of Mexican stand off between Sat1 and MWT?

Nobody wants to broadcast first for fear of being usurped by the other? :cool:

Maybe i'm reading too much into it.

jmo

Hang on.......o_O So are they going to complete investigations against CB then show the documentary and charge him - OR just show the documentary, not charge him, then leave it open to suspicion forever?!

What's going on?
Are we expecting a charge soon and NO documentary?
I'm lost!

There is the possibility as well, that MWT shared his "bombshells" with SY and Jutta R. shared her "bombshell" with the german prosecutors and both didn't show any interest, because their case is based on other evidence and caused not the reaction, that has been expected.

So nobody, neither MWT and channel 5 nor Jutta R. and Sat 1 is keen on being kept as ridiculous?!

There is the possibility as well, that MWT shared his "bombshells" with SY and Jutta R. shared her "bombshell" with the german prosecutors and both didn't show any interest, because their case is based on other evidence and caused not the reaction, that has been expected.

So nobody, neither MWT and channel 5 nor Jutta R. and Sat 1 is keen on being kept as ridiculous?!
Well if that was the case there wouldn't have been these statements and advertisements about the documentaries. Something else is behind this.

So do we have some kind of Mexican stand off between Sat1 and MWT?

Nobody wants to broadcast first for fear of being usurped by the other? :cool:

Maybe i'm reading too much into it.

jmo

I assume, more likely there is a standoff between HCW, CB and some legal challenges....

And media companies won't be able to clear the situation by digging for info, the prosecutors do already have since 2017 and further, just because witnesses start talking to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StacyStacyStacy