Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by now it’s video. The video has a masked perpetrator and an as yet unidentified child. Presumably it was sent anonymously by someone with half a conscience.

In his confession at the bar, CB has detailed some aspect of the abuse that is supported by the video with some detail as to what happened to her afterwards.

We know he has form for child abuse, a desire to abduct, local knowledge, propensity for break ins, a fondness of video and is always well disguised.

Police are desperate to marry physical features of the house seen on the video with those of where CB has lived as that will provide compelling evidence.
I think you might be on the right track there. The statement about CB saying something that only the guilty party would know (I'm paraphrasing as I cant recall the exact quote) is significant. How do the police know it's what actually happened either unless they've actually seen it?

The problem is we don't quite know what evidence we can trust. My thinking was the abduction took place sometime after Gerry's check and before Kate's. The moving door issue leads me to thinking it was sometime around Gerry's visit. For the door to have moved again by the time Oldfield did his check, it seems either the window was open to move it or someone opened it again after Gerry left amd was in there at the tim. Or, if Gerry didn't actually set eyes on MM (I know he says he did, but I'm just thinking what if...) when he did his check then it opens the window from any time from when they left the apartment around 8.30.

Gerry said he had a moment - one of those God I’m lucky moments that we can all relate to, especially when they’re asleep! That always felt quite authentic to me. Especially after a drink.

I think you might be on the right track there. The statement about CB saying something that only the guilty party would know (I'm paraphrasing as I cant recall the exact quote) is significant. How do the police know it's what actually happened either unless they've actually seen it?

Exactly. By all accounts, German police have just made a huge breakthrough with their paedophilia case. I don’t think this is an accident.

Maddie suspect told of 'horrible job to do in Praia' night before toddler vanished
He told girlfriend the horrible job he had to do the next day would change his life. Why would he say this unless he sold MM (trafficked her)?

"The friend said the women are desperate to ensure Christian, currently in jail after the rape of a 72-year-old woman in Praia da Luz in 2005, remains locked up.
He added: “Their main concern is making sure he’s convicted and stays in prison because they know what kind of person he is.
“They’re terrified he might get out one day and come for them.” "

So he sells their story straight to the Sun. Some friend.

The then 30-year-old drifter told her: “I have a job to do in Praia da Luz tomorrow. It’s a horrible job but it’s something I have to do and it will change my life. You won’t be seeing me for a while.”

It was in the bar in 2010 that his other British girlfriend suggested he was a dead ringer for some of the photofits of the Madeleine suspects — and jokingly asked: “You did it Christian, didn’t you?”

A friend of the girls said today: “He blanked the question and shrugged — then added, ‘Just don’t go there’.”

Maddie suspect told of 'horrible job to do in Praia' night before toddler vanished

i feel like this seems a bit far fetched, also he doesn't strike me as someone with any conscience whatsoever so i'm not buying he described it as some 'horrible' job he had to do. i feel like that's someone looking for a payout from the sun and the sun have lapped it up

The problem is we don't quite know what evidence we can trust. My thinking was the abduction took place sometime after Gerry's check and before Kate's. The moving door issue leads me to thinking it was sometime around Gerry's visit. For the door to have moved again by the time Oldfield did his check, it seems either the window was open to move it or someone opened it again after Gerry left amd was in there at the tim. Or, if Gerry didn't actually set eyes on MM (I know he says he did, but I'm just thinking what if...) when he did his check then it opens the window from any time from when they left the apartment around 8.30.

It's certainly confusing. I just can't believe someone ( a 6 foot guy) was hiding behind the bedroom door, the bedroom is tiny. The window shutters were also said to be up but the window and shutters were shut again by time police got there and the curtain tucked into the bed. That's one very neat abductor!

It's certainly confusing. I just can't believe someone ( a 6 foot guy) was hiding behind the bedroom door, the bedroom is tiny. The window shutters were also said to be up but the window and shutters were shut again by time police got there and the curtain tucked into the bed. That's one very neat abductor!

I think the timeline is a bit of a red herring. I don’t think that many people checked and I don’t think they kept an eye on the time. They’d been there a while doing the same thing each night. You get complacent.

The german police are confusing me...''We expect that she is dead, but we don’t have enough evidence that we can get a warrant for our suspect in Germany for the murder of Madeleine McCann. '' .

'expect' she is dead? So if they had seen a video she may not have been killed in it?

'Some evidence' Madeleine McCann is dead, say German authorities

Am not sure if it is posted before but here it goes....

“Camper of prime suspect spotted via Google Earth shortly after disappearance Maddie McCann “
(photo)

” Police are investigating a photo from Google Earth likely to show Christian Brückner's camper near the house where he had lived for several years, but had not lived for a long time.

A Spanish investigator has discovered and delivered ,a satelliet photo to the police,that could be crucial in the
The photo dates back to a few days after Maddie's disappearance in May 2007, so Brückner suddenly returns to his former home. It is possible that Brückner took the girl there because he knew the area well. In addition, the house is located just a few miles from the Ocean Club, the place where Maddie disappeared.

Important evidence

A Portuguese source within the investigation finds the photo very suspicious. “If that is the conscious camper so soon after the disappearance, then the photo can be extremely important. Brückner knew the area from his pocket, because he had lived there for six years, but he had left the house months before. Why did he go back there when everyone was looking for the missing Maddie? ”We read in The Sun.
investigation of Christian Brückner, the 43-year-old suspect in Maddie McCann's disappearance case. The photo probably shows the yellow-white VW Westfalia T3 camper from Brückner at a house in Praia da Luz in which he lived from 1999 to 2006........”

https://nl.metrotime.be/2020/06/09/...earth-vlak-na-verdwijning-maddie-mccann-foto/

He told girlfriend the horrible job he had to do the next day would change his life. Why would he say this unless he sold MM (trafficked her)?[/QUOT

I'm not buying it. He wouldn't have thought this was a horrible job. How would she remember this all these years later if she didn join the dots at the time? This conversation could have taken place the day before he had to clear the hair out of the shower drain. And he disappeared for three year and they didn't think anything of it? Even the most simplest of simpletons would think that was odd and say something in those circumstances, they knew he wasn't exactly a saint

Give me strength

Last edited:
oh ffs

“Then Christian went off the radar the day after the abduction. Both his exes became more suspicious when he didn’t return to the area for around three years.

“They read about the witness accounts and realised some of the photofits and artist’s impressions struck a chord.”

But the penny finally dropped last week when police in Germany announced they believed a criminal they identified only as Christian B had links to Madeleine’s abduction.

so he goes missing the day after Madeline gets abducted and doesn't turn up for 3 years but they only notice a link when german police officially declare him a suspect the other day??? jesus this is low even for the sun. what a load of crap

It’s a shame the women so desperately want him kept in prison. Completely understand why but it does undermine their statement a bit.

I
I think the timeline is a bit of a red herring. I don’t think that many people checked and I don’t think they kept an eye on the time. They’d been there a while doing the same thing each night. You get complacent.

I agree but they all confirmed it together. If Bruckner is involved and they all gave a dodgy timeline it will have thrown the investigation off.

I think the door being open is also a red herring. By opening and closing the patio door (after checking on the kids), on a windy night (as Jane Tanner described it) this would definitely let in wind that could open the door.

The german police are confusing me...''We expect that she is dead, but we don’t have enough evidence that we can get a warrant for our suspect in Germany for the murder of Madeleine McCann. '' .

'expect' she is dead? So if they had seen a video she may not have been killed in it?

'Some evidence' Madeleine McCann is dead, say German authorities
yeah i don't think he would have killed her on tape, abused her yes but i think hes killed her off camera. :( but i do think hes told someone how he killed her at some point, they just don't know for definite that its true cause they cant see it to confirm.

oh ffs

“Then Christian went off the radar the day after the abduction. Both his exes became more suspicious when he didn’t return to the area for around three years.

“They read about the witness accounts and realised some of the photofits and artist’s impressions struck a chord.”

But the penny finally dropped last week when police in Germany announced they believed a criminal they identified only as Christian B had links to Madeleine’s abduction.

so he goes missing the day after Madeline gets abducted and doesn't turn up for 3 years but they only notice a link when german police officially declare him a suspect the other day??? jesus this is low even for the sun. what a load of crap

Yet he was said to have stayed in a house in Foral for months afterwards. I'm sceptical of reports in The Sun and from a friend of a friend who is blabbing crucial info she should be reporting to police if it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay