Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just waiting on the US tabloids to jump in and National Enquirer to try and link him to Jon Benet Ramsay.

I hope a more respectable journalist can put together a timetable with his known locations along with which crimes he is actually being considered a possible suspect by LE.
Or Delphi :D

But how? Just by adding additional content, it doesn't stop the genuine content still being there and being accessed. It's not like a google search where you type something in and then get a load of junk come up to make it hard to find the illegal stuff. Most of these sites are invitaion only, you need to know people in the network to be able to access the content and know where to find it. Also by doing what you suggest, you would have to compromise the entire deep web, which serves a lot more purposes than just illegal content. As you say, the dark side of it makes up less than 0.01% of it.

There are always ways, if the will is there. Innocent victims of all crime emanating from that 0.01% deserve justice, example millions of bank account details stolen, placed on the dark web. Then a fraud is perpetrated on them, in reality they become a victim three times. Once when their details are stolen, secondly when a fraud is perpetrated on them and thirdly when law enforcement does nothing.

The guy who found that image, is not police but sent it to them. He is on another forum I've read. Other people familiar with VW vans has said it doesn't look like one as there would be hardly any white bonnet showing on a T3 model van, whereas that van has a more pronounced bonnet area.

It's pretty sneaky of The Sun to say it proves the VW was driven back to that farm house when it could be a different van, even an abandoned one that wasn't drivable. But that's The Sun for you!

My first thought was the same .... no way that satellite picture is of a VW Westphalia van ..... too long for one thing .... VW is short and stubby .... and the VW does not have a front hood projecting that far .

I will allow that some satellite overheads can have a fisheye effect that distorts dimensions but I'm not sure it applies here. thanks

'He is receiving counselling', me thinks it's a bit late for 'counselling', he needs to reflect and confess, he'll feel a lot better from just doing that.
Wondering if this 'counselling' is also a tactic to try to get him to reveal something about the crime, unethical I know and probably can't be used as evidence, but if they're that desperate for something...

Wondering if this 'counselling' is also a tactic to try to get him to reveal something about the crime, unethical I know and probably can't be used as evidence, but if they're that desperate for something...

They need to use the old, 'good cop, bad cop' interview technique. (I'd pump this into his cell 24/7, it's enough to make anyone talk -
)

Has LE revisited fingerprints (even partial prints) now they have a suspect in their sights?

P.J. POLICE FILES: FINGERPRINTS

I would imagine CBs fingerprints would be in their ‘database’ given that he had brushes with the law prior to 2007. Again, either those fingerprints aren’t his or the Portuguese are covering up something here because I do not understand how this can be missed! Remember though the day after Maddie’s disappearance PJ were walking in and out of the apartment with no protective suits on, lots of diff people contaminating the scene from the get go. Shambles.

Last edited:
I would imagine CBs fingerprints would be in their ‘database’ given that he had brushes with the law prior to 2007. Again, either those fingerprints aren’t his or the Portuguese are covering up something here because I do not understand how this can be missed! Remember though the day after Maddie’s disappearance PJ were walking in and out of the apartment with no protective suits on, lots of diff people contaminating the scene from the get go. Shambles.

Some of the prints were 'partial', described as inadequate by the police, so maybe they can be compared, now they have CB's fingerprints. Even 'partial' prints might help in this case.

Scrap of material held in lab could prove link between Maddie and Christian B
''A TINY SCRAP of blue material held in the vaults of a Portuguese forensic lab could provide the vital link between German suspect Christian B and Madeleine McCann.

''The material comes from the bedspread draped over the bed Madeleine was sleeping on when she was abducted from her family’s holiday apartment.

Tests uncovered a microscopic a DNA profile initially identified as semen, but later confirmed to be saliva.

Scientists were unable to obtain a full DNA profile at the time but have continued to work on it with new

It must be an absolute nightmare to work with DNA from a holiday apartment or hotel. So many guests on over a season, housekeepers, maintenance staff, laundry room staff, the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee