Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is we don't quite know what evidence we can trust. My thinking was the abduction took place sometime after Gerry's check and before Kate's. The moving door issue leads me to thinking it was sometime around Gerry's visit. For the door to have moved again by the time Oldfield did his check, it seems either the window was open to move it or someone opened it again after Gerry left amd was in there at the tim. Or, if Gerry didn't actually set eyes on MM (I know he says he did, but I'm just thinking what if...) when he did his check then it opens the window from any time from when they left the apartment around 8.30.
the suspect has been shown to plan in detail
suspect has apparently visited a home before committing the actual crime, e.g. to work out the options for entering the apt.
if the same was done in this case, suspect would know the meal start time, and the frequent but apparently unpredictable times of each parent getting up to walk up past apt5A.

food arriving is a good way of knowing people are going to stay put at a meal table for a while.
one of only 2 times all 9 of the group were at the table was when they were eating their starters for about 10 minutes - between tanner arriving back at the table, after her first check, and oldfield/o'brien leaving for their check at about 9:30.

ideal place to observe all this, and close to apt5a would be the balcony of the empty apt5c
jmo

There is a report from Ireland from a woman who was raped in Praia da Luz the year before the American lady was raped, she says her case sounds very similar to the American lady who was raped. Her account of what happened to her is harrowing, and the handling of it by the Portuguese police is shocking.

Someone up above said maybe he knew M's name, the girl, Hazel Behan, who was raped was woken up by the rapist calling her name. She suspected he had been in her apartment previously.

This is the recent report where Hazel Behan asks for her case to be reopened
Irish rape victim fears key suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance could be her attacker

Her interview from 2015
Tubridy floored by ‘bravery’ of woman sharing her harrowing rape ordeal live on air

See this sounds much more like CBs MO

As I said in earlier posts, the British LE have indicated that they received evidence in the past to indicate that MM is/was alive long after the abduction. Here was a pic posted on Facebook by “Luis Carlos Moreno” purporting to show her at an older age. No idea if this is her, but I see a strong resemblance to Kate McCann.

Funny how we all see different things. To me that girl looks absolutely nothing like Madeleine!

MOO

There is a report from Ireland from a woman who was raped in Praia da Luz the year before the American lady was raped, she says her case sounds very similar to the American lady who was raped. Her account of what happened to her is harrowing, and the handling of it by the Portuguese police is shocking.

Someone up above said maybe he knew M's name, the girl, Hazel Behan, who was raped was woken up by the rapist calling her name. She suspected he had been in her apartment previously.

Irish rape victim fears key suspect in Madeleine McCann disappearance could be her attacker

Her interview from 2015
Tubridy floored by ‘bravery’ of woman sharing her harrowing rape ordeal live on air

That poor woman. He really ups the creep factor by breaking into their space and using their names. Where else did he know the victims name, lm sure lve read it somewhere.

I think by now it’s video. The video has a masked perpetrator and an as yet unidentified child. Presumably it was sent anonymously by someone with half a conscience.

In his confession at the bar, CB has detailed some aspect of the abuse that is supported by the video with some detail as to what happened to her afterwards.

We know he has form for child abuse, a desire to abduct, local knowledge, propensity for break ins, a fondness of video and is always well disguised.

Police are desperate to marry physical features of the house seen on the video with those of where CB has lived as that will provide compelling evidence.
Agree completely.

Does put a different spin on it. How deep does the network go? I remeber some intelligence received during the original investigation about a paid order-

"Intelligence suggests that a paedophile ring in Belgium made an order for a young girl 3 days before Madeleine McCann was taken. Somebody connected to this group saw Maddie took a photograph of her and sent it to Belgium.

The purchaser agreed that the girl was suitable and Maddie was taken."

It could fit with this "job" claim if he was involved in that network. Link to above intelligence shown below, you will need to scroll down the page.

P.J. POLICE FILES: INFORMATION RELATING TO SEX OFFENDERS

I dont believe the sun article,but sending a photo in 2007 would have more than likely been by email? Like maybe the email that 'Alison' said her boyfriend Cristian sent on someone else's computer where he told her he saw child abuse images?

Last edited:

Her interview from 2015

Yes, this came up earlier. I am absolutely convinced this was him.

Makes you wonder how he got one gf let alone have 2 on the go at the same time
my thoughts exactly!

They show his picture and say his full name in this video on Der Spiegel. I thought the Germand press weren't allowed to do that?
i thought the same. they also show what looks like a screen grab of some skype messages but i cant understand them :( where are our german friends??

I dont believe the sun article,but sending a photo in 2007 would have more than likely been by email? Like maybe the email that 'Alison' said her boyfriend Cristian sent on someone else's computer where he told her saw child abuse images?
More likely it would have been sent on the dark web.

As for the Allison/Christian/Malinka link, it could be nothing, just a hoax or a diversion. Though Malinka was investigated a number of times which seems strange given the only real evidence in the files relates to a call to him from Murat on the night of the disappearance. However, his mother was also a cleaner at the Ocean club with access to the rooms so maybe that's another reason he was in the spotlight along with being tall and blonde which fitted the description of the odd people hanging around the club.

Last edited:
SPIEGEL TV exklusiv: Das kriminelle Leben des Christian B. - DER SPIEGEL - Panorama

theres a video here of the old farmhouse, did he actually live in that filth? how did he have a gf? its just awful, he must of stunk

i so wish i could understand what they are saying - wheres @Schlumpfchen when we need him? ;)

Thanks for this! First i'm seeing it. Looks like a total drug den. So far i think this is possibly house no 5 ive seen associated with him in Portugal alone, sheesh! No wonder it's been difficult to pin him down. What a character.

ADMIN NOTE:

Do NOT name innocent people (individuals who have not been named by LE as either POI or suspect). If you have to discuss someone other than a victim or a POI/suspect, use initials.

Also stop posting images of random people or children. It is a terrible violation of privacy for people to have their pictures splashed over the internet on a crime sleuthing site.

Sleuth all you want behind the scenes or in private conversations (where you can invite up to 20 members to the convo), but if it's not in MSM, don't bring it to the thread.

sorry but why are there toys and children's clothes in the photos of CB's last known address

If it was the box factory, they found child abuse images and children’s clothes there along with bones of a dog. The images from the farmhouse that are banded about are mostly since it was occupied by a family. He also stayed at a sheltered for disenfranchised children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smanworld