Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is bonkers how much is coming out from this German prosecutor. I know this is a horrible guy (CB) but it's so odd to have all this info out in the public before he's even been arrested or tried for the crime. I'm not losing sleep over the loss of a pedophile's reputation, but it's hard to wrap my mind around the prosecutor/police being so forthcoming.

This is new...

Anyone have a Times subscription? They’re elaborating on the web chat

“Police have discovered that Christian Brückner discussed kidnapping, raping and killing a girl in a conversation with another paedophile online. He graphically described his wish to “catch something little and use it for days”.

Asked about the risk of being caught, he said: “Meh, if the evidence is destroyed . . .”

He added: “Then I’ll record maaaany videos/clips. I’ll document in detail how she’s being tortured.” The conversation was discovered by German police investigating the disappearance of Inga Gehricke, five, on the eve of the eighth year since Madeleine”

Oh dear god!!!!

If you "sense" someone behind the door in an apartment where three tiny toddlers are sleeping, why the hell do you ever leave them alone??

There are some strange physiological responses that aren't quite as simple to react upon and consciously realised in the moment. Our conscience dismisses alot and later we can address a subconscious. Often like seeing something playing out a certain way but continuing on down that path then the result comes to fruition and you're like damn I KNEW IT!!!

Last edited:
It is bonkers how much is coming out from this German prosecutor. I know this is a horrible guy (CB) but it's so odd to have all this info out in the public before he's even been arrested or tried for the crime. I'm not losing sleep over the loss of a pedophile's reputation, but it's hard to wrap my mind around the prosecutor/police being so forthcoming.

It's because they have no case and are using the fame of MM to shake the tree.

My guess is they hope to close a domestic case or two they fancy him for.

It occurs to me that police have known of this exchange for five years (c.2015) and in 2016 he was apparently found guilty of abusing a child. What else did they discover about him? As far as I’m aware, we know nothing of this later child abuse charge.

Exactly!

The PJ is correct. They have created a media frenzy to see what might fall from the tree.

It's a good bet this guy is a serial offender, so lets see what else we can get him for.

The similarities to the Irish case are undeniable though.

Yes that is far more credible because we have the actual witness on the record, and it seems to fit the MO

However as the Irish case has no forensics, it seems doubtful you can get him for it, unless they can recover forensic evidence somehow.

I think if he said anything it was probably just that he had a job in the area and would be gone for a while,but even that is highly dubious to be fair because why would he draw any attention to himself the night before he planned to steal a little girl?

But he was gone 3 years - what was the witness explanation for the time away? We're not told and she didn't report the conversation (that we know of) at the time of MM's abduction... soooo I don't know what to make of the witness comments.

Yes that is far more credible because we have the actual witness on the record, and it seems to fit the MO

However as the Irish case has no forensics, it seems doubtful you can get him for it, unless they can recover forensic evidence somehow.

I really hope they got something. They did atleast recover hair from the scene re: the 72 year old and it would appear he spent much longer with the other lady.

Feeling sick to my stomach at how this could have played out now. I've prayed she never suffered, as unlikely as it seems. I've even followed the "accident in the apartment" at one point years ago probably for that same reason. I'm not an eye for an eye person but this...
Death would be too damn good a punishment on the perp.

i just listened to the podcast where the irish girl talks about it, it was recorded in 2015, she describes him as spot on, german speaking english, and creepily enough the interviewer goes "its making me think of madeline mccann...." and she says " yeah that happened not too long after actually"
its chilling knowing what we know now, that it was potentially the same bloke!

Tubridy floored by ‘bravery’ of woman sharing her harrowing rape ordeal live on air if anyone wants to listen.

That’s interesting. So it would have to be a retrospective admission presented as a hypothetical anticipatory fantasy. Or it’s something he hasn’t, in 2013, yet carried out.

Given what what we know about the hubris of this guy, I can’t help but think he wouldn’t hold back like that. I think he would make it clear he’s done it before. It does however potentially lend credence to the Inga case 2 years later.

I'm wondering about the children's clothing found at his house. Does any of it match what potential victims were wearing when they disappeared? Any DNA recovered on the clothing? Or victim DNA on his "exotic clothing?" (Obviously no one here has the answers, just thinking out loud.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en