Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree. I found the mother's behaviour and replies very harsh and uncaring. So what if she thinks her daughter is crazy or troubled----even more reason for her to be loving and compassionate and try to help and support her so she can heal. Mom's answer was pretty cruel.

The parents could have shown a lovely picture of them holding their newborn baby girl in the hospital and a supportive note saying the family was trying to work things out. Instead she threatens to sell the house and have the entire family ghost her troubled child?

I can understand them. How do you think, how long would you be able to help someone who hurts you over and over and over again? Seems Julia's issues started long, long time ago and believe me, trying to help person like her is painful, exhausting and seems to be neverending. Easy to write about displaying love and care, harder to do it when that love and care was used against you multiple times in the past.

Everything is hard to verify.

Her screenshots of abusive conversation with mother are just screenshots.

But so is just about everything else.

These striking photos reportedly of her mother she reportedly posted and then deleted. Does anyone have an actual screenshot of the original post by her? I can't seem to find one. Did anyone actually witness the post personally before it was deleted?

ive seen other posts on social media claiming and alledging to be screenshots of her profile selling adult content. But the profile doesnt exist.

There are other posts claiming to be profiles on casting websites, but not verified.

I found some old social media profiles previously where she would post things like singing. These definitely exist. they all seem abandoned many months ago.

One thing I was wondering is why isn't it practice and policy of law enforcement to just DNA test these claimers asap?
Because; DNA testing is fairly inexpensive and pretty fast nowadays. Especially if they outsourced this type of test situation to commercial kit places.
And it would take the wind out of the sails of the fakes very quickly.
Law enforcement could within a short window release a statement that either they failed the test, or they refused to take a test.
And that would mostly end it.
It might also act as a deterrent.

One thing I was wondering is why isn't it practice and policy of law enforcement to just DNA test these claimers asap?
Because; DNA testing is fairly inexpensive and pretty fast nowadays. Especially if they outsourced this type of test situation to commercial kit places.
And it would take the wind out of the sails of the fakes very quickly.
Law enforcement could within a short window release a statement that either they failed the test, or they refused to take a test.
And that would mostly end it.
It might also act as a deterrent.
A minor quibble.

I think the way to encourage people to get tested is to give an assurance that if the test is negative (ie the person tested turns out not to be a match for the person tested against) there will be no publicity. Their anonymity will be assured.

In return for a promise that they will no longer pursue their claim publicly.

She says she's had a murky past, whether she has or not is a different story IMO.......

Yes that’s what she said. But no one’s come forward to say that’s untrue. And the bottom line is this woman seems pretty sick. So I feel for her.

Unfortunately, cases like this attract people with bad intentions and people with mental health issues. Or both. It’s sad that the family has to deal with that.

Hi Guys, she said she confronted MN father for her abuse ???? his father died when he was 13 ! I also found vids on youtube but cant post them with her name and all different stages of her life from birth.
can you clarify, are you saying MN father died when MN was 13? What year would that be then? MOO

can you clarify, are you saying MN father died when MN was 13? What year would that be then? MOO
According to Wikipedia MN was born in Dec.1970.. so 1983 / 1984 then.
Sounds like snowpea666 has also been able to find some more in depth info also.

A minor quibble.

I think the way to encourage people to get tested is to give an assurance that if the test is negative (ie the person tested turns out not to be a match for the person tested against) there will be no publicity. Their anonymity will be assured.

In return for a promise that they will no longer pursue their claim publicly.
Good point and idea
You could probably even do that in a contract

Another way to stop fakers in THIS case, would be if law enforcement would hurry up and actually do something.

The German police say they have reason to believe she is dead. Yet they don't prosecute. And they don't share what the reason is.

It would be harder for someone to pretend to be her if it was widely accepted public knowledge that she was dead!

MOO!

One thing that's struck me is how completely unlike criminal investigations in England German criminal investigations are.

In England, if Herr Wolters and Herr Hofmann in particular had publicly divulged even a small fraction of the stuff they have said publicly in Germany, any prospect of a trial for Brueckner would, long ago, have been wrecked.

Of course the difference, Germany v England, is the way criminal trials are conducted in the two countries. In England, lay judges (of first instance) and lay jurors determine outcomes and it is to protect their impartiality that strict restrictions are placed on what can be said about a criminal investigation until the outcome of any trial.

In England, appeals follow much the same model as the German model for investigations of first instance.

<modsnip>

LE says MM is dead. They say they know this for a fact. That they can't prove CB is responsible for her death doesn't change that stark fact. Irregardless of the many issues I have with the manner in which this investigation has been conducted, I think anyone who's followed this case from the off will agree, at least, that for LE to make that claim, they must have concrete evidence to back that claim up.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
giving imposters/delusionals a platform only harms this murky case even further
it might be easily used to cast more doubt on the fate of the poor child

Another way to stop fakers in THIS case, would be if law enforcement would hurry up and actually do something.

The German police say they have reason to believe she is dead. Yet they don't prosecute. And they don't share what the reason is.

It would be harder for someone to pretend to be her if it was widely accepted public knowledge that she was dead!

MOO!
Re the bold, HCW has publicly stated that they have enough evidence to charge CB for MM’s murder. Given no charge has been made, it doesn’t appear they are confident they can get a conviction.

I’m sure many of us would love to know what info HCW has on CB but based on the almost farcical way the case has been run since the initial appeal, IMO, I think we would be disappointed.

Since there doesn't seem to be much other news on this case at the moment, here's a geeky tidbit re MM and Julia Faustyna. Websleuths leads me to the strangest types of research.

What stood out to me the most re MM and Julia Faustyna/Wendell/Wandelt was the difference in the appearance of their lips. MM's lips looked very thin whereas Julia F's lips were clearly fuller (the age in Julia F's childhood photo was not given but in it, Julia F. was clearly older than the photos shown of MM).

I'm focusing on Julia F's early photo since it's possible that she had lip filler injections as an adult. (I don't have any info. on that. I'm just considering it as a possibility since it's been stated that Julia F. is a model/influencer or similar, and lip injections are very popular with women these days).

Here's what I found. The quotes below are from the Scientific World Journal Age Changes of Jaws and Soft Tissue Profile

6.3.2 Lip Thickness During Growth and Maturity
""Lip thickness increase for males from ages 1 to 18 yrs was around 7 mm while for females it was around 6 mm."

9. Conclusion
Child face is not a miniature form of adult face. As growth process takes place, the changes in the hard and soft tissues of the face bring about a significant change in structure and profile of the face.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't think the different appearances of the lips between the two girls necessarily rules out them being the same person. Then again, many people resemble each other in various ways as these two somewhat do; it's not much to go on. I think they were found to be 59% likely NOT the same person, but hopefully we'll soon know for sure.

(Madeleine McCann is on the left. Julia Faustyna is on the right)
1677275916508.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads