DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no likeness between them to my naked eye
the eyes.. the chin..the skin tone
nothing
her family would have younger pictures of her..which is she must be aware off but would ruin her story

Since there doesn't seem to be much other news on this case at the moment, here's a geeky tidbit re MM and Julia Faustyna. Websleuths leads me to the strangest types of research.

What stood out to me the most re MM and Julia Faustyna/Wendell/Wandelt was the difference in the appearance of their lips. MM's lips looked very thin whereas Julia F's lips were clearly fuller (the age in Julia F's childhood photo was not given but in it, Julia F. was clearly older than the photos shown of MM).

I'm focusing on Julia F's early photo since it's possible that she had lip filler injections as an adult. (I don't have any info. on that. I'm just considering it as a possibility since it's been stated that Julia F. is a model/influencer or similar, and lip injections are very popular with women these days).

Here's what I found. The quotes below are from the Scientific World Journal Age Changes of Jaws and Soft Tissue Profile

6.3.2 Lip Thickness During Growth and Maturity
""Lip thickness increase for males from ages 1 to 18 yrs was around 7 mm while for females it was around 6 mm."

9. Conclusion
Child face is not a miniature form of adult face. As growth process takes place, the changes in the hard and soft tissues of the face bring about a significant change in structure and profile of the face.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't think the different appearances of the lips between the two girls necessarily rules out them being the same person.

The thickness of lips increases with age, correct, but it doesn't mean that a thin lipped toddler like Maddie will turn into a full lipped girl with age. It's because when your lips grow, the rest of your face grows too, so while you have objectively thicker lips than in childhood, they absolutely do not look thick on your big adult face. Sorry.

The thickness of lips increases with age, correct, but it doesn't mean that a thin lipped toddler like Maddie will turn into a full lipped girl with age. It's because when your lips grow, the rest of your face grows too, so while you have objectively thicker lips than in childhood, they absolutely do not look thick on your big adult face. Sorry.
I clearly excluded Julia’s "big adult face" from the comparison. Please read before replying.

Also, please provide a credible source for your assertion re the appearance of thickening of lips with age, in relation to the appearance of the rest of the face. This is a fact based site.

Last edited:
Why are we giving this oxygen? Absolutely zero evidence to support this person being MM.

Why don’t we revisit Danie Kruger who claimed he had invented a “Remote laser based gas sensing device” that could detect where MM was (God only knows how). What about Kevin Halligan and Oakleigh - £300k from the fund for a google maps screen shot and drawings of Smithman… let’s get on to Mystc Meg to see what she thinks.

Based on statistics, confessions from the prime suspect, 16 years publicity of the most high-profile missing person case on earth (still not found) and common sense, as sleuths, we should deduct that MM is almost certainly dead.

Let’s revisit Julia when there is something remotely factual that supports her being MM.

Until then, does anyone have any thoughts on CB and his involvement in the case?

Why are we giving this oxygen? Absolutely zero evidence to support this person being MM.

Why don’t we revisit Danie Kruger who claimed he had invented a “Remote laser based gas sensing device” that could detect where MM was (God only knows how). What about Kevin Halligan and Oakleigh - £300k from the fund for a google maps screen shot and drawings of Smithman… let’s get on to Mystc Meg to see what she thinks.

Based on statistics, confessions from the prime suspect, 16 years publicity of the most high-profile missing person case on earth (still not found) and common sense, as sleuths, we should deduct that MM is almost certainly dead.

Let’s revisit Julia when there is something remotely factual that supports her being MM.

Until then, does anyone have any thoughts on CB and his involvement in the case?

Amen to all that (apart from revisiting Julia since I don't feel she should ever have been 'visited' in the first place).

Back on topic, I personally don't believe CB is involved here but, if we take LE's word for it that he is, I think the case against him would have come together by now. Well before now.

To hear that the LE, in Feb 2023 (as per earlier Mirror link - German police 'unable to prove Christian Brueckner snatched Madeleine McCann'), are still flailing about, reinterviewing people in the hope that some forgotten detail will emerge that will be the elusive key that fits the lock on the door marked 'charge' is imo quite bizarre. It really makes me wonder what calibre of evidence they had at the outset that allowed them to be so free with their accusations against CB.

So... my last notes are from Nov. 28, 2022 - and they were are waiting consent from Italy since that is where he was arrested & extradited there....

No new news on all those 5 charges?? TIA if anyone knows.

So... my last notes are from Nov. 28, 2022 - and they were are waiting consent from Italy since that is where he was arrested & extradited there....

No new news on all those 5 charges?? TIA if anyone knows.
Legal wrangles apparently.......

He was charged last October with five sex crimes allegedly carried out in Portugal between 2000 and 2017.
But the Mirror can reveal a German legal wrangle over jurisdictions is threatening to delay any trial for months.
Prosecutors in Braunschweig have overall charge of the case because Brueckner’s last registered address was in the city in 2016.
But his lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher says he was actually living in a warehouse in Neuwegersleben, Lower Saxony.
He is arguing that prosecutors in that region have jurisdiction and wants the Braunschweig team thrown off the case.
Mr Fuelscher is believed to be preparing a formal application for the case to be transferred to Lower Saxony.

Legal wrangles apparently.......

He was charged last October with five sex crimes allegedly carried out in Portugal between 2000 and 2017.
But the Mirror can reveal a German legal wrangle over jurisdictions is threatening to delay any trial for months.
Prosecutors in Braunschweig have overall charge of the case because Brueckner’s last registered address was in the city in 2016.
But his lawyer Friedrich Fuelscher says he was actually living in a warehouse in Neuwegersleben, Lower Saxony.
He is arguing that prosecutors in that region have jurisdiction and wants the Braunschweig team thrown off the case.
Mr Fuelscher is believed to be preparing a formal application for the case to be transferred to Lower Saxony.

Thank you for that update!

Amen to all that (apart from revisiting Julia since I don't feel she should ever have been 'visited' in the first place).

Back on topic, I personally don't believe CB is involved here but, if we take LE's word for it that he is, I think the case against him would have come together by now. Well before now.

To hear that the LE, in Feb 2023 (as per earlier Mirror link - German police 'unable to prove Christian Brueckner snatched Madeleine McCann'), are still flailing about, reinterviewing people in the hope that some forgotten detail will emerge that will be the elusive key that fits the lock on the door marked 'charge' is imo quite bizarre. It really makes me wonder what calibre of evidence they had at the outset that allowed them to be so free with their accusations against CB.
Revealing the claim of a friend is not (necessarily) the same as revealing the facts.
Since there doesn't seem to be much other news on this case at the moment, here's a geeky tidbit re MM and Julia Faustyna. Websleuths leads me to the strangest types of research.

What stood out to me the most re MM and Julia Faustyna/Wendell/Wandelt was the difference in the appearance of their lips. MM's lips looked very thin whereas Julia F's lips were clearly fuller (the age in Julia F's childhood photo was not given but in it, Julia F. was clearly older than the photos shown of MM).

I'm focusing on Julia F's early photo since it's possible that she had lip filler injections as an adult. (I don't have any info. on that. I'm just considering it as a possibility since it's been stated that Julia F. is a model/influencer or similar, and lip injections are very popular with women these days).

Here's what I found. The quotes below are from the Scientific World Journal Age Changes of Jaws and Soft Tissue Profile

6.3.2 Lip Thickness During Growth and Maturity
""Lip thickness increase for males from ages 1 to 18 yrs was around 7 mm while for females it was around 6 mm."

9. Conclusion
Child face is not a miniature form of adult face. As growth process takes place, the changes in the hard and soft tissues of the face bring about a significant change in structure and profile of the face.
-------------------------------------------------------------

So I don't think the different appearances of the lips between the two girls necessarily rules out them being the same person. Then again, many people resemble each other in various ways as these two somewhat do; it's not much to go on. I think they were found to be 59% likely NOT the same person, but hopefully we'll soon know for sure.

(Madeleine McCann is on the left. Julia Faustyna is on the right)
View attachment 405287
Unsure what the comparative ages are of the girls in those photographs, but, I would say, roughly comparable.
I still, also. say Madeleine has a rounder and fuller face than Julia.

ETA: I would also say Julia has narrower eyes than Madeleine.

Last edited:
I think the shape of the mouth, the chin , the lower face the nose are almost identical...the upper lip is a little fuller but not so much so...and eye color and skin color change so much depending on lighting, film stock, camera settings and even things like having a tan...

she looks very much to me like Madeline...even the eyebrows.. how strange is this? even the space between her nose and. mouth..very strange that on top of all of this she has a brown spot on her eye..WOW! mOO

I have this def feeling we will never know what happened
actually a smaller scale cases have better chances than something so big
no one will confess at this point..
unless more ppl ( third party ) know what happened apart from the offender/s no matter who they may be ..but if they weren't provoked into telling all this time.. what will provoke them later

The article said "But more than three years since they named Brueckner as their prime suspect, they appear no nearer charging him." It is "more than two years" they did the public appeal ... A long time ago ...

There are now some rumours going around the grottier dreg papers (the Tab, not sure I am allowed to link) that Julia has now moved on to the idea she is missing person Livia Schepp.

JMO: She is a very mentally unwell young girl who needs help, regardless of who she is.

So i did some research about colobomas...

There are different kinds.
Uveal colobomas are missing chunks of iris which create kind of a keyhole or cateye shaped pupil.
images (12).jpeg

They change somewhat in appearance as the iris dilates and constricts.
They can torsionally roll or rotate around about plus and minus 30 degrees as the eyeball does in the socket.
They can cause photophobia because the iris is less able to block light by constricting.

They are congenital.
Surgery is apparently sometimes an option?
They can be hidden with contact lenses.

Last edited:
I dont think Julia Faustyna has a uveal coloboma like MM.

JF just has a darker patch in the colour pattern of her normal iris.

So JF can't possibly be MM.

No wonder LE didn't take her at all seriously. Why they can't be more public about it I don't understand.

Didn't LE say in December they were closing in on charging him within a "matter of weeks"?

I also don't know how it works for Germany, but do you not think that if there was 100% irrefutable evidence that Madeleine was dead, despite not being able to prove WHO did it, that they would have provided that to the Met so they could tell the McCanns and give them that closure? The McCanns can then move on and grieve, but as far as I am aware that's not been done as the McCanns are still looking for their daughter.

Seems to indicate to me that actually the Germans don't have proof of anything.

I dont think Julia Faustyna has a uveal coloboma like MM.

JF just has a darker patch in the colour pattern of her normal iris.

So JF can't possibly be MM.

No wonder LE didn't take her at all seriously. Why they can't be more public about it I don't understand.
"By the end of the summer"

August/September time?

"By the end of the summer"

August/September time?
That article is dated May 2022 though, so the "End of Summer" timeline has very much surpassed.

ETA: it also says this in the article...
One former friend [of Brueckner] told the Mirror: “I got a call from the Germans asking questions about a previous statement I made.

“They said I should be prepared to come to Germany, possibly at the end of the summer. They said they were hoping to charge Christian with something but didn’t go into any more detail.”

It is not known if the charges will be related to Madeleine’s disappearance or the other crimes he is suspected of in Portugal.

It just further reinforces the notion that actually the German police don't have anything. It them seems nothing even happened at the end of summer as the article from December 22 states "within a matter of weeks", and then yet again nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!