Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But would he murder her in the apartment where she slept?
If that's what the perp was instructed to do, then, yes. Any forensic evidence of means of death left behind would be difficult for the parents to explain. However, imo Madeleine wasn't murdered in 5A.

But the evidence if it exists of breaking and entering and assaults was there in 2014 when OG went after the locals, now there must have been evidence that pointed to the three (apart from phone data) and not CB that led them to believe they were burglar's and acted on it which never pointed to any one else .It was even reported at the time one line of questioning to them was did you kill Madeleine, which has not even been put to CB.

I have no idea about all this because mainly it's just 2nd hand reporting.

What i do think is approaching 3 years from the public appeal, it's getting hard to maintain that they are somehow processing very difficult evidence. This all happened many years ago. How much evidence can there be? The idea this is somehow all so complicated because of more recent complex digital evidence I don't really find credible.

What could they possibly be analysing all this time?

I have no idea about all this because mainly it's just 2nd hand reporting.

What i do think is approaching 3 years from the public appeal, it's getting hard to maintain that they are somehow processing very difficult evidence. This all happened many years ago. How much evidence can there be? The idea this is somehow all so complicated because of more recent complex digital evidence I don't really find credible.

What could they possibly be analysing all this time?
Which is kinda my point, the evidence against CB would have existed when OG made such a publicised play in the digs and subsequent interviews in 2014.
Also not forgetting CB's name allegedly given to Grange in 2017 who then passed it on, there may be strong suspicions against CB, but evidence is entirely a different matter.
Digital evidence of lets say a photo, one thing is this digital wholly and solely on data cards owned by CB, or is it possible if such a thing exist that it can be downloaded from the dark web, put Madeleines name into google and images appear to download,does the dark web operate the same .

I think this is the problem. They've latched onto a suspect without adequate evidence, rather than trying to match a suspect who fits into the evidence they've got.
I think you must be confusing Brueckner with the McCanns.

Over all this time, and although not formally charged, CB (and FF) were not able to bring a credible alibi. Apparently, no other suspect or accomplice are being investigated. But three years after the public appeal, the final proof doesn't "come"...
May the unscrupulous Amaral be not so naif when he mocked about BKA and the useless CB's autobiographic texts?
Unbelievable how "effective and lucky" CB might have been...Now, it seems that just one day with a confession...

Over all this time, and although not formally charged, CB (and FF) were not able to bring a credible alibi. Apparently, no other suspect or accomplice are being investigated. But three years after the public appeal, the final proof doesn't "come"...
May the unscrupulous Amaral be not so naif when he mocked about BKA and the useless CB's autobiographic texts?
Unbelievable how "effective and lucky" CB might have been...Now, it seems that just one day with a confession...
As CB hasn't, as yet, been charged, why should he need a alibi ? Has he even been formally asked to provide one ?

As CB hasn't, as yet, been charged, why should he need a alibi ? Has he even been formally asked to provide one ?
Yes, not charged yet (will he really be?!), he does not need one, but he knows, FF knows that all eyes are on him. If they have something palpable that could negate his involvement maybe they would have already presented.
BKA does not get the final proof. CB is not able to prove his "innocence". For such unstable and even errant character he always was, it's incredible how meticulous or simply lucky he will have been. Probably counting on other's incompetence.

Last edited:
Yes, not charged yet (will he really be?!), he does not need one, but he knows, FF knows that all eyes are on him. If they have something palpable that could negate his involvement maybe they would have already presented.
BKA does not get the final proof. CB is not able to prove his "innocence". For such unstable and even errant character he always was, it's incredible how meticulous or simply lucky he will have been. Probably counting on other's incompetence.
Third option he had nothing to do with it ( Madeleines disappearance) .

Third option he had nothing to do with it ( Madeleines disappearance) .
IMO hard to believe he had nothing to do with it. No final proof but it seems there may even be a collection of circunstancial evidences and, probably, BKA has something more even if not sufficient. They apparently thought they could get more from the appeal but after 3 years it doesn't come...infinite mystery? Maybe just solvable from a confession?!

IMO hard to believe he had nothing to do with it. No final proof but it seems there may even be a collection of circunstancial evidences and, probably, BKA has something more even if not sufficient. They apparently thought they could get more from the appeal but after 3 years it doesn't come...infinite mystery? Maybe just solvable from a confession?!
Maybe they are completely on the wrong track, although with his history,CB is a handy culprit. That is if you don't question the evidence that they claim to have, but are not willing to share.
That is their right of course, but does nothing to instill public confidence in their efforts.

My thoughts for some time and it fits with everything thats happened and is happening. The BKA have a video of the torture and abuse of MM which matches details of the DM abuse. If the other 3 rape cases are successfully prosecuted showing a similar MO that will be enough along with other circumstantial evidence to prove guilt.

I think Wolters has said he has no phonographic evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarneson59