Madeleine McCann: German Prisoner Identified as Suspect #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wolters has said he has no phonographic evidence.
This is what was said.

Mr Wolters said they have no idea how she died and no DNA or photo evidence linking the German sex offender to the alleged murder.

IMO hard to believe he had nothing to do with it. No final proof but it seems there may even be a collection of circunstancial evidences and, probably, BKA has something more even if not sufficient. They apparently thought they could get more from the appeal but after 3 years it doesn't come...infinite mystery? Maybe just solvable from a confession?!
The most important recipients of the appeal were the criminal population, in particular, those in prison.

Any comments CB makes to inmates will likely be passed on to Prosecutors.

Any confessions in other cases could potentially provide information relating to this matter. We’ve heard nothing about the Christian K. case since he was extradited.

For anyone that might be interested ( will not be everyone on here ! ) and that has access to Paramount Plus , the MWT doc. about CB is now streaming there . Longer version than previously released…is now 3 * 45 Min episodes .
Have only skimmed it so far ( need to sleep ! ) ..some extra interviews in there eg. FF and SF , some other acquaintances of CB from Germany.
His end conclusion is no different from previous shorter Channel 5 release.

Last edited:
The most important recipients of the appeal were the criminal population, in particular, those in prison.

Any comments CB makes to inmates will likely be passed on to Prosecutors.

Any confessions in other cases could potentially provide information relating to this matter. We’ve heard nothing about the Christian K. case since he was extradited.
If that was the goal, wouldn't it already has come?
Maybe too much time already passed for a leaked confession?!

For anyone that might be interested ( will not be everyone on here ! ) and that has access to Paramount Plus , the MWT doc. about CB is now streaming there . Longer version than previously released…is now 3 * 45 Min episodes .
Have only skimmed it so far ( need to sleep ! ) ..some extra interviews in there eg. FF and SF , some other acquaintances of CB from Germany.
The end conclusion is no different from previous shorter Channel 5 release.
Thanks for sharing. Could you then let us know if any different angle was presented that could give new clues (even if small...)? Just in case you feel relevant.

If that was the goal, wouldn't it already has come?
Maybe too much time already passed for a leaked confession?!
Never too late but after the attempt to trick him with an undercover officer, he’s on notice not to discuss the matter with anyone. But you never know what another paedophile might draw out over time.

How about RM and SM, the former was named arguido well before the McCanns - let’s not try to rewrite history based on I’ll feelings towards the PJ.

@RichardKimble is right, no investigative work from the PJ or OG led to CB. For certain, there is no forensic evidence that connects CB to the crime. All we know for certain is that he is alleged to have claimed to have committed the crime by a criminal associate - no other information has been released by HCW that implicates CB.

Given this, I’ll be staying open minded to whether or not he did it.
The PJ swiftly (and rightly) lost interest in Robert Murat after they were (less rightly) led astray by a <modsnip> freelance English dog-handler into focusing all their attention on Madeleine's parents.

For example, Kate's and Gerry's clothing were -- twice -- strewn over floors, in different spots, for dogs to trample over and sniff.

Thank goodness, none of Robert Murat's clothing was treated the same.

Neither should the McCanns' clothing have been.

ETA; for the clue of what Grime, in largely disregarding Mark Harrison, was about, there, you need to fast-forward to 2011, Grime's successor cadaver dog to Eddie, Morse, and the Bianca Jones investigation.

According to Grime, on December 4, 2011, he took his dogs to an enclosed warehouse that contained 31 vehicles. Grime was told that Bianca was in one of the vehicles at the time of the carjacking, but was not told which vehicle was involved. Morse alerted Grime to the presence of the odor of decomposition in the back seat and trunk of a silver Grand Marquis. Keela later screened the car and did not alert Grime to the presence of human blood.​

Grime testified that, after the vehicle screening, he took the dogs to an administrative building to screen the items removed from Dungey's car. Grime did not know where the objects were located in the building, and the objects had been placed in a room filled with “all sorts of things.” Morse alerted Grime to the odor of decomposition in Bianca's car seat and a bag containing Bianca's blanket. Grime later took the dogs to Dungey's house. Morse alerted him to the odor of decomposition in a room that contained bunk beds and a closet without a door.​

It's all there. The line-up of vehicles. The repeat of the pattern of testing stuff in one place, taking it to another, and testing it a second time.

ETA: another key point to note is the difference between the two dogs, Eddie and Morse. Morse, not trained to react to human blood; Eddie, trained to react to human blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

ETA: another key point to note is the difference between the two dogs, Eddie and Morse. Morse, not trained to react to human blood; Eddie, trained to react to human blood.

Eddie was a cadaver dog. He was not trained to react to blood. Keela was trained to react to blood.

Eddie was a cadaver dog. He was not trained to react to blood. Keela was trained to react to blood.
From Martin Grime's rogatory interview:

'The dog EVRD also alerts to blood from a live human being or only from a cadaver'​

(Martin Grime).

Thanks for sharing. Could you then let us know if any different angle was presented that could give new clues (even if small...)? Just in case you feel relevant.
In episode 3 , a German man , who knew CB from Braunschweig kiosk , gives MWT a telephone no. that CB had sometime when he was in Germany ( @ 2012 - 2016 ) , number not revealed but is not the “680” one .

Hopefully MWT has passed this telephone no. to BKA / OG / PJ , in case they can find anything useful from it .

Otherwise , the tone is still … MWT is sceptical if BKA have much of significance proving CB’s involvement in MM disappearance .

However , no alternative suspects are presented …

Last edited:
As well as JM …. JW also talked about seeing a woman in purple clothes .. ( LT ? )

She was already sited by HJG and had spoken to PJ?

'I've no idea about any woman in purple. It wasn't me. I spoke to the police a long time ago about the Madeleine case,' she told the Mirror.

As well as JM …. JW also talked about seeing a woman in purple clothes .. ( LT ? )

Well spotted!

So the woman in purple was seen by JM at 8pm. She was seen by JW just after 8.30pm.

LT’s husband, ST was working 8-12pm so she wouldn’t have been waiting for him to get off work, although there may be an innocent explanation.

The woman in purple seems like such a vital witness, yet either she hasn’t come forward or LT is lying.

She was already sited by HJG and had spoken to PJ?

'I've no idea about any woman in purple. It wasn't me. I spoke to the police a long time ago about the Madeleine case,' she told the Mirror.

Who is HJG?

He absolutely hasnt...common misconception.Hes said he has no photograhic evidence showing CB and MM together
In 2020, Herr Walters, directly asked whether he had photographic evidence Madeleine is dead replied, in summary, no comment.

ETA Although I don't know, I find it highly plausible Herr Walters has shared information with the McCanns he has not made publicly known.

Certainly, the McCanns' Christmas message last year was the first where they seemed to acknowledge they would never see their daughter alive again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member